Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vvtl-i Badges

Norfolk n Chance

intrested, but wot method of payment for them, cash, cheque???????

mike

I'd have one aswell but how are we going to deal with postage and payment!

As i'm from across the water :thumbsup:

Well, now that the interest is there i'll call Rob on Monday and confirm all the details with him, ie payment, postage etc etc

arron_mini if you want one I can always get it sent across to you (why have a franking machine at work if you can't have the odd personal use from it? :lol: )

:thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• UKDM323

• -T- Sport

intrested, but wot method of payment for them, cash, cheque???????

mike

I'd have one aswell but how are we going to deal with postage and payment!

As i'm from across the water :thumbsup:

Well, now that the interest is there i'll call Rob on Monday and confirm all the details with him, ie payment, postage etc etc

arron_mini if you want one I can always get it sent across to you (why have a franking machine at work if you can't have the odd personal use from it? :lol: )

i'll probably be havin 2 i'll let you know defo when you get back to us bout payin an that

mike

Seem to be alot people wanting them now ;) , hope no one pulls out, u think the celica 190 ts/GT people be interested as all or most on the list are CTS people so far?

Seem to be alot people wanting them now ;) , hope no one pulls out, u think the celica 190 ts/GT people be interested as all or most on the list are CTS people so far?

I put a link in the Celica T Sport section, i'll give it a bump! :thumbsup:

yea, i'll take a set... B)

arron_mini if you want one I can always get it sent across to you (why have a franking machine at work if you can't have the odd personal use from it? )

Count me in for one then and we'll sort out postage.

Count me in for one then and we'll sort out postage.

Right peeps, i'll speak to Rob this afty and confirm all payment details etc

Right, spoken to Rob.

He is going to start on the Proto-type and will provide a photo for our approval.

Once approved he has said that he would be able to do the Badge in other variants i.e. if you wanted one all in black to put onto the bottom of the rear window, side windows etc etc

So watch this space!! :thumbsup:

Gravey! Can't wait :) Will make a nice addition to go with my wheels. (When they get here!!!!!!)

Right, spoken to Rob.

He is going to start on the Proto-type and will provide a photo for our approval.

Once approved he has said that he would be able to do the badge in other variants i.e. if you wanted one all in black to put onto the bottom of the rear window, side windows etc etc

So watch this space!! :thumbsup:

tell him you want commission - good work mate :thumbsup:

Right, Proto-type has been made!!

Rob's gonna email me a photo through in the next couple of days so as soon as it is received i will post it up!

Cost of the badges will be £10!

They measure 10cm x 2cm (i've already been out to the car with a post-it cut to size!! :lol: )

Rob has said the easiest way to deal with payments & postage is if i act as the main contact.

I.E. I will collect payments and pass on one payment to Rob who will then send all the badges to me and I will post on to everybody.

If anybody is worried about doing it like this i am quite prepared to put a listing on eBay so you can get the PayPal protection. :thumbsup:

So watch this space.. photo will be up shortly!

:yahoo:

:yahoo: gettin excited now!

where ye guys gonna put the badges and how ya goin to mount them.

i was thinking of under the toyota Badge.

toyota O corolla

vvtl-i T

like that :D

I'm gonna put one under each side indicator and one on the back somewhere! :lol:

Can't decide wether to put it under the 'TOYOTA' Badge or in the middle of the boot at the bottom!

Decisions, decisions..... :lol:

As far as i know all you'll need to do is peel the backing off them and stick them on! :thumbsup:

i'm thinkin bout puttin them on the side skirts near the back wheel arch, not sure yet tho gonna see what they look like first

i'm thinkin bout puttin them on the side skirts near the back wheel arch, not sure yet tho gonna see what they look like first

Some of the Aussies have done that on theirs, Debadged the wholoe car but lft the VVTL-i badges on the rear of the skirts.

I'll probably just stick one on each side under the indicators like in Aus!

spoke to me old man who works out in saudi, he says he aint seen no t sports over there but his mate at work lives in oz and goes home for holiday in 5 weeks............. hopefully i'll be gettin some originals

ill happily send u the cash norfolk n chance !

im thinking one at back on right side of car under t sport Badge and one at front on grill under tsport Badge too see what it looks like first though :D

spoke to me old man who works out in saudi, he says he aint seen no t sports over there but his mate at work lives in oz and goes home for holiday in 5 weeks............. hopefully i'll be gettin some originals

Looks on the au toc & u know there just stickers or atleast they are on a few different ones there!

Anyway cant wait to see the prototypes ! saw the likqidart site their work looks all gd so ours better be good! lol

Likwidart is miles better than plastic badges, trust me Mike, when you see them you'll change your mind!! :thumbsup:

Likwidart is miles better than plastic badges, trust me Mike, when you see them you'll change your mind!! :thumbsup:

i'm not doubtimg the quality of his work Gaz - from the pictures his work looks really good. its not defo yet as me old man has to speak to the fella but knowing what his mates are like it shouldnt be a problem. the only thing to bear in mind is they'll probably look better than the original badges on the car so you'll probably have to de-badge or get him to make the other badges? i think if he made sets - red Toyota Badge and the t sport badges they would all blend. looking forward to seeing the proto type.............

just a thought - the VVTL-i badges shoudnt be for everyone, only peeps going to the rr day!!

It WILL be good, you won't be disappointed in the quality of the Likwidart :thumbsup:

Borodaz.. I wouldn't put it on the grill m8.. these badges are self adhesive and you may find that there isn't sufficient surface area on the grill to stick it on. Also worth noting that it is likely that each letter might be a separate piece.

Look at these logo's to see what I mean.

Original

Liquidartemblem.jpg

Likwidart

PICT0075.jpg

This logo is made from 9 different pieces, I also think it looks cooler than the OEM one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links