Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Northern Meet 29th June 08!

MissMR2

How about a meet at Mr Chu's on St Andrews Key (Hull) for a Chinese followed by bowling (or the other way round)? ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• mister_mo

I dont mind hull but not that chinese, I was really disappointed by it last time. could always go to a toby carvery again

reason we try somewhere like xscape is so we can entice other northerners to join us, and for people like kev it would be going coast to coast if it was hull

you wanna spice it up mo? what about crazy golf or laser quest at xscape haha

i dont think so.lol

we dont seem to have a date either... :/

someone jst decide on a date at least.lol

i dont mind excape, or hull, its a drive out either way.. jst aslong as theres food and poss something to do.. :)

So is someone gonna throw a few dates up so we can all decided when we're free???

i pretty much ok most sundays, and tbh i aint too fussed about venue, it's the people that count!.

Mo

Even though i aint confirmed im coming i may as well set a date for you fickle women! :lol:

22nd June 2008 @ 11am @ Xscape as its the most central location for all concerned... unless someone else has any better ideas..

Another idea actually would be to get a set of locations and put it up on a poll and take it from there but i have set the date at least and the time!

thats a great suggestion fizz dude

and xscape has so much to offer, including laserquest and crazy golf!!!!!

good date,

I aint coming if its raining, miss mclovin doesnt like getting her hair wet, and neither does my car ........

Well if today is anything to go by for a great british summer then it doesn't look like we'll be seeing the McLovins' or their MR2! Hopefully all this miserable weather will disapear before then so we can all have a great day at xscape. :yahoo:

good date,

I aint coming if its raining, miss mclovin doesnt like getting her hair wet, and neither does my car ........

You sure you're from oop North? :blink:

You sound like a Southern fairy :P :lol:

Glad the dates been set - now all i gotta do is get my backside in gear and fix my car - if it would only stop raining!

I should be there - put me down as a defo - whoever is organising this :D

good date,

Well mrs mclovin doesnt have to come and you need to stop being a !Removed!!

If the date's decided then i'm a no :(

Weekend before or after i could do but not that one

good date,

Well mrs mclovin doesnt have to come and you need to stop being a !Removed!!

the only !Removed! hou, son, is you! as you well know a person may well have a theory, another may drive you in the middle of a night out while low on clutch fluid to a part of town that is dead :blink:

the theory person may also have a theory on rain and it making their car dirty, thus not allowing his car to be attractive from another cars perspective

:unsure:

You lot dont half talk some !Removed! ehh? :lol:

Gaz, if you cant do that date then get in the general section and throw up dates in a Poll.. see what comes up.. we live in a so called democratic society so let the people have their say!! :P

Is some one gonna make a decision on this,

all you lot who are conplaining and can't do this date or that date speak up and put ur suggestions forward other wise the date will stay the same as it is...

we aint mind readers!!!!!!!!

Mo.

Apparently i cried for a while accoridng to my mother... the drop to the head has made me what i am today.. :lol:

Mo - keep an eye out for a cheap rev 3 tubby for me to buy. ;)

Will explain later if you ever get your ***** on msn...

V funny thread...

I prolly wont be there if its only Xscape... bit far to come atm.. and money is Daaaaaamn tight :P

Tho as for suggestions... why not go for a curry in Bradford?... or travel up near Saddleworth (arent there some nice roads or a pub round there?)

Even Junc 27 of M62 has some different eateries (tho not much else to do like)...

Dunno about cheap rev3 sonny,

but i know of a black t-bar with recaros!!!!! and you've already driven it!.

MMMMmmmm black rev3 t-bar tubby, you know you want it fat boi, lets talk money n spec,,?

Mo.

Is some one gonna make a decision on this,

all you lot who are conplaining and can't do this date or that date speak up and put ur suggestions forward other wise the date will stay the same as it is...

we aint mind readers!!!!!!!!

Mo.

I've already said either the weekend before or after!!

If it's only me that can't do that date then i'll just miss out :nopity:

smallestviolinwz4.jpg:lol:

Mo.. Give me it for £3k and a packet of cheesy poofs and jobs a good un...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links