Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Girls With Tattoos

Demonic Angel

What do you think of girls with tattoos?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Girls with tattoos are...

• Really sexy on show
    • Sexy, so long as the tattoo is hidden
    • Nice, but only on skinny girls
    • I like them, but not stupidly big tattoos/lots of tattoos
    • Depends what the tattoo is and where it is
    • Awful, girls shouldn't have tattoos!

erm how come when you look at this thread in general it says ive posted here today at 2.03pm when ive only just logged on :S

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Kev Mc

• Bizarra

• mollycorolla

Think that was yesterday post Teagan, but if someone votes it brings it back to the top, very confusing..lol

also when your a guest the times are different from when you are logged in, also confusing, off topic I know..lol

Got this tatto yet then Em?

erm how come when you look at this thread in general it says ive posted here today at 2.03pm when ive only just logged on :S

n00b

n00b

:huh: what?

n00b

:huh: what?

Doesn't matter, I was only messing

Think that was yesterday post Teagan, but if someone votes it brings it back to the top, very confusing..lol

also when your a guest the times are different from when you are logged in, also confusing, off topic I know..lol

Got this tatto yet then Em?

Nope its booked in for the 12th July Sarah... :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks OK actually, not too big and looks like it’s been done with a steady hand, gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

(nice bum :drool: )

Yeah the tattooist was very good - literally 5 mins and done! :)

Man my hips are wide.... :(

nice one Em :thumbsup:

Now you have to try not to scratch it ! mine drove me nuts itching :shutit: :lol:

Your hips are PERFECT :thumbsup:

A Yummy Bummy, pity I can’t see more. Forget the tattoo, I’m too busy looking at your gorgeous a$$ :yes::drool:

nice one Em :thumbsup:

Now you have to try not to scratch it ! mine drove me nuts itching :shutit: :lol:

So far so good but I'm a proper fidgit bum so once it starts I'll struggle probably!

Your hips are PERFECT :thumbsup:

A Yummy Bummy, pity I can’t see more. Forget the tattoo, I’m too busy looking at your gorgeous a$$ :yes::drool:

Errrr thanks... but its really not that great in real life - the camera adds 10lbs :lol: :lol:

Errrr thanks... but its really not that great in real life - the camera adds 10lbs :lol: :lol:

Did the camera have a wide angle lens fitted ;) :P :P :P :P :P :P

Neat tattoo nicely done..... Do you watch the program Miami Ink.....Kat Von D has some awsome tattoos.....

Loving the booty ;)

Nah, the tatt looks great, well done

Looks OK actually, not too big and looks like it’s been done with a steady hand, gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

(nice bum :drool: )

100% agreement :thumbsup::kewlpics: Was considering Printing & Framing :lol:

Similar to the characters that I had done....................

On the side windows of the Yaris by Rob of Likwidart. ;) :lol:

Nice Em.............discreet :thumbsup:

Usually I don't know the meaning of the word but yes, very discreet! :lol:

I don't think the piccy will do it any justice, so I will see it in the flesh at TOC Camp.

I don't think the piccy will do it any justice, so I will see it in the flesh at TOC Camp.

Oh will you now hun.... I mean I know we're close and all that but I didn't expect you to insist you take my top off for you :lol: ;)

Nahh you will hun, of course you will :D I'm looking forward to seeing JJ's - its so much more interesting than mine!

JJ's tattoo is nice....I like the significance behind it, its deep and meaningful and reaches far beyond this world!

JJ's tattoo is nice....I like the significance behind it, its deep and meaningful and reaches far beyond this world!

Do tell...

Looks good DA :thumbsup: and your bum look fine to :unsure::lol:

I was telling someone about the tattoo which I am getting which I plan on having on my back, and someone asked, what the point you cant see it? I struggled to come up with answer to that? :blink:

And yes I am curious as to JJs was very nice

Oh will you now hun.... I mean I know we're close and all that but I didn't expect you to insist you take my top off for you :lol: ;)

Nahh you will hun, of course you will :D I'm looking forward to seeing JJ's - its so much more interesting than mine!

'Interest' depends on perspective :) I think yours will be just as interesting hon :)

Thanks honey :) I like it! ;)

For those who want to know my tattoo spells a name... its not in any language, its purely a design based around the letters of a name. The name of my alter ego, the other half of my soul. The extrovert when I am shy, the devil when I still wear my halo. The charm, the anger, the frustration... The one I sometimes want to be, but am too nice/polite/selfless to do so. They been a large part of my life for over 10 years now, and have been around since before then too. They will always be with me, as there is no way to separate us, we are one in the same.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links