Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London Motor Show Meet

duncerduncs

I'll be perfecting my dancing whilst waiting... so you know who to look out for... Here's me from last Office party showing them all how it's done..........

david_dance2_1024.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chatman

• Hoovie

• Parts-King

• Robert6920

That's a lovely red dress you're wearing :D
NO I thought that Hoovie! Chatmans the guy at the back with a smile on his face, rubbing his hands, whilst leering at Rickys girating rear end :thumbsup:

Oh and just so you will recognise us Anchs+ me having lunch in Manchester recently..

oceans11-clooney-pitt.jpg

NO I thought that Hoovie! Chatmans the guy at the back with a smile on his face, rubbing his hands, whilst leering at Rickys girating rear end :thumbsup:

Na you got me all wrong... I was the one holding the camera tacking the picture B) .... (Did fancy the one in the red dress though :drool: )

Here's a clearer image of me at work..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

JCBStigMe.jpg

Na you got me all wrong... I was the one holding the camera tacking the picture B) .... (Did fancy the one in the red dress though :drool: )

Here's a clearer image of me at work..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

JCBStigMe.jpg

WOW great Chatman, are you bringing it to the motorshow, we could make a right mess of the Honka stand with that :yahoo:

It's a bugger to find a parking space to fit it...and the neonazi parking wardens in town would make me pay for two spaces....

Anyhow... Big day is upon us and get you camera's charged up ready (prepare for an influx of photo's) Parts King has informed me his Man Bag is packed and ready...I have little sign ready so we don't need the pink carnations and Time news paper rolled up under left arm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bacon butites at 12:00 ready for invasion of Excel..... Landrover experience looks good, only if Anchorman can contain himself to actually sit in one.... :lol: :lol: :lol: or watch us from the side lines.....

12:00 ? I thought 10:30 - 11:00?

I am just packing my bag now - it's a long way from Devon and won't be home until Thursday night!

What is the sign gonna say, Chatman?

I am just packing my bag now - it's a long way from Devon and won't be home until Thursday night!

What is the sign gonna say, Chatman?

I mean all in, get Bacon Butty then leave sticky sauce fingers all over the Honka stand vehicles and dispose of wrappers in the Ugly One refuse vehicle bin.... :lol: :lol:

Still meet up at between 11 and 11:30ish......

Your know when you see it....... :) :)

Indeed it is Hoovie!

Chatman has just offered to buy us all lunch! :lol:

As for the 'Land Rover experience'... Surely the owner of a Freelander being put onto the back of a low loader on the A34 Sunday afternoon was enjoying their experience! :lol:

Indeed it is Hoovie!

Cough Cough :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Indeed it is Hoovie!

Cough Cough :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

YEP me + Anchs all sorted, up at daft-o'clock, knotted me hankey, polished me clogs, fed the whippet, leaving him at home, as weathers a bit hot' + Anchormans tied Flossie up (not the first time) thats us then, down to the smoke on our pendolino..

bty070615-2.jpg

WE WON'T BE WEARING OUR DRESS SUITS THOUGH :thumbsup:

Are you going to try the Westfield active drift chaps?

http://www.britishmotorshow.co.uk/whatson/...driftexperience

This is my local car "manufacturer". The local rag was saying that they'd taken 400 tyres with them for this and were beginning to think that wasn't going to be enough.

No, I don't live in Royston Vasey.

(Local car for local people - you're not welcome here :lol: - with apologies to the League of Gentlemen)

YEP me + Anchs all sorted, up at daft-o'clock, knotted me hankey, polished me clogs, fed the whippet, leaving him at home, as weathers a bit hot' + Anchormans tied Flossie up (not the first time) thats us then, down to the smoke on our pendolino..

bty070615-2.jpg

You just know that when we get a picture of both you and Ancorman, and then photoshop them onto these.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bty070615-2.jpg

You just know that when we get a picture of both you and Ancorman, and then photoshop them onto these.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OKAY! to be fair, this was taken a couple of years ago, i have since, gone a little grayer, gained a tad of weight, and lost a little height, but other than that not much else has altered, and Anchs is just the same, if not a little more suave :yes: Just hope we can avoid the Papperazi this time..and we don't get mobbed by those Essex girls :yahoo:

and we don't get mobbed by those Essex girls :yahoo:

Er, you wish!! :group-cuddles:

See you tomorrow, chaps, my plane's being polished in preparation and the pilot is currently making sure he's extra fresh for the flight....

asleeppilot.jpg

Oh and just so you will recognise us Anchs+ me having lunch in Manchester recently..

and here they are in their normal attire.......

brad-and-clooney.jpg

and here they are in their normal attire.......

brad-and-clooney.jpg

YES can't speak for anchorman, but this was a time in my life when i became an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac, I lay awake at night pondering, is there really a dog? :lol::lol:

Chatman, Ancorman and Local all await the arrival of the rest.....

oceansthirteen.gif

Mrs Duncerduncs and I had a great time at the motor show today (despite London Undergrounds' best intentions!), I'd like to thank those who came today and also thank Kingo for our little drink :thumbsup:

I'm sure there will be pictures on hear any time soon...

Mrs Duncerduncs and I had a great time at the motor show today (despite London Undergrounds' best intentions!), I'd like to thank those who came today and also thank Kingo for our little drink :thumbsup:

I'm sure there will be pictures on hear any time soon...

Blikin heck Duncs.... couldn't wait to get back on here....

When I get the pictures off my camera...I'll load some up...But those 30" wheels on that Hummer where awesome...Pointless but awesome Oh and the Aygo Crazy.....(awesome that is)......

Thanks all for a thoroughly enjoyable day out, great to meet you all and put faces to names

I'll load up the pikkies but here's a teaser..... the look on the young fella's face when he was asked where the spare tyre is on the Rav4, and has to say, "Actually, this has run-flat tyres on it and they're great" His PDA didn't help him - it was too small to crouch behind

P7290201.jpg

and here's Chatman worshipping at the altar of those Hummer wheels

P7290160.jpg

Refreshment stop

P7290173.jpg

some more later (subject to availability of photobucket!)

I'll load up the pikkies but here's a teaser..... the look on the young fella's face when he was asked where the spare tyre is on the Rav4, and has to say, "Actually, this has run-flat tyres on it and they're great" His PDA didn't help him - it was too small to crouch behind

Poor b*gger, he looks like a rabbit caught in the glare of Bothy's Cibies.........but rep baiting is good fun isn't it? :D

Glad you had a fine time, look forward to the rest of the pics.

and here's Chatman worshipping at the altar of those Hummer wheels

P7290160.jpg

NO NO NO these where those wheels.... :drool: :drool:

DSCF1171.jpg

Belonging to this.... :eek: :eek:

DSCF1174.jpg

Also found a couple of broken down LR...out back.... :lol: :lol:

DSCF1178.jpg

Even had one stuck up a hill and sent out the RAC mountain rescue :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DSCF1186.jpg

More to show later... But a teaser one now....

DSCF1150.jpg

Poor b*gger, he looks like a rabbit caught in the glare of Bothy's Cibies.........but rep baiting is good fun isn't it? :D

Glad you had a fine time, look forward to the rest of the pics.

Just got in myself, to tired to post pics tonight but thanks to everyone who made it a great day :thumbsup: don't know about southern jessies anyone who travels on that tube every day deserves a gold medal, overheard one guy telling the LR chap that he has had 3 gearboxes in his nedflanders in 3500 mls we wasn't earwigging honest :D off to take the whippet for a walk now.. :thumbsup:

Another one

Anchorman takes a fancy to the engine cover of the Rav4 on the stand :lol:

P7290205.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links