Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear Tonight 8:00pm Bbc2

cfc1

Well, when I want to get 5 miles per gallon I will buy an R8...! :toast:

Where the hell have you been?

Zambia.... B)

Still taking photos of amazing looking women?

Yes I am but also of amazing and rather deadly snakes that I met over in Africa... :unsure:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev Mc

• gordypix

• T V O R

• cfc1

Yes I am but also of amazing and rather deadly snakes that I met over in Africa... :unsure:

Sounds good, got any uploaded somewhere where we can see them?

Sounds good, got any uploaded somewhere where we can see them?

Yeah, check out www.flickr.com/gordypix

B)

On in about 2 minutes... :)

My mate seems to rate 5th Gear over Top Gear, no idea why!!

"See you next week, unless you are watching Dave where you will see us in a min".

I like the way they have added that. I wonder what it will be like when Dave gets those eps :D Clarkson is a complete and utter snobbish ****** though. He compared the A.E.100 model Corolla to a washing machine :angry: I could understand if it was the latest (and last) model which looks like all other cars do nowadays although the A.E.100 model looked an absolute gem.

Half an hour people ;)

3 times the new series of Top Gear (which I'd really been looking forward to) has been on, 3 times I've been reminded about it in time & 3 times I'll have missed it watching sport instead :wacko:

[Edit - Maybe not, here comes the rain]

One word for you Kev........................iplayer!!

how can you miss it when u have all week to watch it at your leisure!!!!!

Mo

I can't watch it just yet, As Kev said. Sport!

The misses is hogging the TV! I'll catch it later in the week or on IPlayer :D

!Removed! hell, didn't realise it was only there for a week, I was planning on catching up on them all at once

I had to go out tonight, but I have V+'ed it instead so I can watch it sometime this week :).

Shouldn't worry too much about not seeing it tonight guys, it was not exactly an "unmissable episode", imo. :bored:

When's the episode with Sabine due on?

Damn, missed it again, my love for Hammond will be in question. Was watching Kung Fu Panda :rolleyes: its not the same on iplayer tho :(

Wish I'd of watched Top Gear instead of the tennis, Nadal did me up like a kipper on betfair :crybaby: !

Was an awesome match though. Not that fussed about top gear these days its the same old stuff every episode.

tellybox recoder failed to record top gear

when is it repeated?

Shouldn't worry too much about not seeing it tonight guys, it was not exactly an "unmissable episode", imo. :bored:

When's the episode with Sabine due on?

A bit "Same old, same old" I thought, not even a Stig moment and if anyone else drove a car in that condition on the road Mr Plod would be rubbing his hands at the thought of all the traffic violations he could write out.

Not one of the better ones :disgust:

What a bunch of twits the 'Top Gear' crew are!

They think it is 'entertaining' to damage three Alfas - two of which are recognised classics (the Spider and the 'F' plate '75')

Surely if it is a 'motoring program' they should be showing how to restore them, not wreck them.

Seems to me they think just because a car is old it must be ruined in the name of 'entertainment' (take the 'Leyland' trio they trashed - the Austin Princess/wolseley wedge was a geniune low milage example).

Absolute To$$ers!

rant over

(and yes I know Idon't have to watch it :rolleyes: )

tellybox recoder failed to record top gear

when is it repeated?

Friday night I believe, when most of it's audience are out destroying their livers :ffs:

What a bunch of twits the 'Top Gear' crew are!

They think it is 'entertaining' to damage three Alfas - two of which are recognised classics (the Spider and the 'F' plate '75')

Surely if it is a 'motoring program' they should be showing how to restore them, not wreck them.

Seems to me they think just because a car is old it must be ruined in the name of 'entertainment' (take the 'Leyland' trio they trashed - the Austin Princess/wolseley wedge was a geniune low milage example).

Absolute To$$ers!

rant over

(and yes I know Idon't have to watch it :rolleyes: )

Twin Cam

Why do you have to be so polite in calling them a load of Tossers, go the whole hog and call them a bunch of W------ !!!!!!

Twin Cam

Why do you have to be so polite in calling them a load of Tossers, go the whole hog and call them a bunch of W------ !!!!!!

What difference does it make? Seriously

Yes I don’t normally use bad/derogatory language but it just annoys me when they ‘claim’ they are motoring enthusiasts/petrol heads etc. Yet they think it perfectly acceptable to ruin viable/easily restorable (and affordable) classic cars.

I suppose I’m hankering to the good ‘ole days of Top Gear when it had people like Chris Goffey and William Woolard – the show was informative and gave advice (e.g. they would do a proper road test on a normal car or do a buyers guide on a particular make/model of car).

But that’s just my personal feelings and I don’t run the BBC :lol:

I enjoy the current version of Top Gear for entertainment value, but I did enjoy the old classic Top Gear for factual car stuff like this:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

:thumbsup:

But that’s just my personal feelings and I don’t run the BBC :lol:

No, maybe not, but then there's the licence fee.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links