Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Happening

Tegan

Northern meet activity  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do for the next meet?

• Xscape
    • Country drive and pub lunch
    • Karting
    • Motor museum
    • 5 a side footie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• Tegan

We best hope that lots of people dont show otherwise the pub wont fit us all in! Think that was 22 at the last count and the table was booked for 18 people - hmmm i feel some sitting on laps is in order

p.s - whats all the washing your car about? Mine is a filthy slag this week and i aint getting my nails dirty washing it lol :D

Daz as well???

well now we are looking at 21 unless someones drops out, had confirmation from mo, asha and fizz by text so know they are deffo now!

B) Was a fab meet!!! Lots of cars :driving: n cool drives. Photo shoots various as well :) Met a few new peeps.....dont know wot they thought of us!! But we like them :rolleyes: . Pub was very nice............thanks ever so to HOU and TEEGS for sorting it. :hug: Sitting here burping gently and remembering fondly how good the food was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great meet , nice to meet the noobies and nice to see the regulars again (apart from mo :P :lol: )

Thanks hou for finding such a great pub , i think i deserve a prize though - for being the only person to completely wipe my plate of food :P - chris failed that task :D

Got some great pics - will put them on tomorow - got bit of work to do now , best get back to it , will see some of you at xmas if we can get booked in for the meal xx

I remember my first meet, was so fun, so silly and that was when the FB meets started, just so I could meet up with fizz and gus!

!Removed! ell.. i had forgotten about how we started meeting there.. :lol:

Good time had by all today.. cheers for the company and a big thanks to MO for having enough confidence in my driving ability to allow me to get his car sideways!.. :yahoo:

Was a great meet! Nice to meet everyone for the first time.

Food was lovely, didn't even finnish my plate and that's rare! Still not hungry! Had to put more petrol in on way home though. Ooopsies...

Hope to see ya'll soon!

was very enjoyable day great to meet more new people and see old people :P

and see waitresses with scary hair.

I had a good time, just a bit upset by certain things, the good news is Kiya is getting sorted soon....think she needs a good clean and flush out, but I know a man who can.

Great meet and good to see old and new peeps again.

The food was fab, especially the food that wasn't mine lol.

Am looking forward to the piccies.

had a fantastic time today. not been to a TOC northern meet in a while and i have to say that it was just like times a few years ago. A damn good laugh

Really enjoyed the meet, good to see everybody again!

Roll on the next one! :thumbsup:

A big thanks to everyone who went for making me first meet a really enjoyable experience, especially Tegan and Hou for organising it in the first place. The food was top notch with the company to match. Can't wait for another quality outing with you all soon!! :D

I'm sure you're looking forward to the RR day!

Fortunately for you we now have a 1.4 Fiesta coming so you wont be in last place! :P hehe

Fortunately for you we now have a 1.4 Fiesta coming so you wont be in last place! :P hehe

... that one hurt, shame on you :P

P.S Go buy a proper Induction kit! :D

:lol2: :toast: Top comment!

had a really good meet thanks teegan and hou food was good company was good was nice to meet sj and tom was a good laugh in the pub

Daz :thumbsup:

Go buy an L to stick after your VVt :P

I'm sure you're looking forward to the RR day!

Coming from the guy who got owned by a clio, with 2 big lads, and 4 wheels in! LOLZ

Owned eh? 1) Didn't use full throttle, 2) I didn't know the roads like you nutters :P 3) You never ***** raped me, you're all talk :P

Haha... Couldn't think of any other excuses. "MA TURBO HAD MASSUV LAG AND DIDUNT KIK IN TIL U WAS MILES DWN DE ROAD" He's just a nutter. :lol:

As for giving head... Jealous. :(

Edit: Atleast I didn't dump mine! Hehe

Hou that hurts, especially after that time on our own at FBS :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links