Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day

blutto

We've aimed for far better places in the past and they always failed! :lol:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -T- Sport

• blutto

• Norfolk n Chance

• theenemywithin

Don't know why most meeting for Toyota is so poorly attended.

Last weekend, I went to a skyline meet with my mate (He owns a R34). There were 16 cars!

I also attended a Porsche GB northwest meet in March which takes place every first week of the month. Despite the bad weather, there were 9 cars!

Don't worry Blutto, I will still go unless you decide to call it off!

hey everyone,

sorry things aren't lookin good for me, my car defo won't be goin on the rolling road

it is now at Mr T's an i have a sports car (1.0litre yaris).

I may have the car back tomorrow, not sure yet but wot ever car i have i'm gonna try an pop down at least, but even if have rolla back it won't be goin on the rollers

sorry again everyone!!!

Unlucky Mike!

I'll be going.. Car seems ina good mood toay. Fingers crossed it'll be nice for the next day or two and enjoy a tank of Vpower. ;)

Hey what will be will be, as I said at the start I'm going if it's two, three, seven or thirty seven. I just thought that other attempts had'nt come to anything and that I would have a go, so whoever turns up good on yer and if you can't get there so be it.

There is a ring of truth in what cayman say's, when I first joined this forum I was so up for meeting some like minded guy's, being an old git trying to relive a bit of youth. I was looking forward to my first meet, if I remember there were about six or seven turning up, but only cayman and me made it, I was a bit dejected by this (and so was cayman who had a bit of a rant on similar lines) but have stuck with it.

Anyway will have a chinwag Sat maybe with a veiw to JAE or somthing.

P.S. Burnley's not that bad realy and anyway it's Padiham, also we're very civilised here :D and as for being perceived to be miles from anywhere, not many miles from here is Dunsop Bridge the dead centre of England.

Just need to pick-up some touchup paint for my 'other' car tomoorow in Chester! Should able to reach Padiham between 10-1030!

I will be there for 10ish all being well :)

P.S. Burnley's not that bad realy and anyway it's Padiham, also we're very civilised here :D

It's still the wrong side of the Pennines tho :P

:lol:

hi lads,

sorry not been on for a long time but busy trying to stop the company going down the pan,I did hear from kearon and have checked

to see if anyone can cover for me this weekend (it would have been the first one off in 5 months)but the toss**s

won't so I will have to let you down,my car would have given a good base for the power gains from your additions too as it's boggo,

never mind will try later in the summer.

just like to say thanks to blutto for organising this day, just sorry that i have had to let you down.

i've got the car back but it's not worth me comin with the car not running right an that

it's goin back to Mr T a week on tuesday, to have some major work done!!!!

sorry again blutto, an hope you all have a good day!!

i did consider attending this meet but being down in worcester (south o brum by a good 25 miles) its a tad too far with me, normally wouldnt of minded the drive but with money being tight atm its not really worth it, i did also consider the pod but again for the same reasons i decided against it

is toc, anyone from toc, or any rollas thinking of attending jts, i know some of my mates mentioned it so thought i would throw it out there ;) (sorry if this already has its own thread)

to be honest it will be interesting to see what mods get what gains outta the tsports, so post up your results guys :D

I'm probably going to be there but i'm not holding my breath.

As a few other people have stated Work commitments can get to be a bit of a bind.

Hopefully i'll be there if i get a few things sorted early doors tomorrow.

Anyway, i'm off on the Psis now!!!

Friday Night is Fight Night round these parts so wish me luck!!!

just like to say thanks to blutto for organising this day, just sorry that i have had to let you down.

i've got the car back but it's not worth me comin with the car not running right an that

what's happened!

i did consider attending this meet but being down in worcester (south o brum by a good 25 miles) its a tad too far with me, normally wouldnt of minded the drive but with money being tight atm its not really worth it, i did also consider the pod but again for the same reasons i decided against it

is toc, anyone from toc, or any rollas thinking of attending jts, i know some of my mates mentioned it so thought i would throw it out there ;) (sorry if this already has its own thread)

to be honest it will be interesting to see what mods get what gains outta the tsports, so post up your results guys :D

wots jts????

what's happened!

well spotted oil leaking the other day thought it was from round the oil pan seal, Mr T reckons it could be the crank oil seal :-(

also they say the clutch needs doin so while there doin the clutch there gonna investigate the oil leak

but i also think it's building up too much pressure in engine as use to have problem with dipstick blowing out then after that got sorted it blew the oil pan seal an now i've got this other oil leak

Just want to say thank you Blutto for organising this meet. It's been a fun day out. :cheers:

Although I came last with the BHP competition, the 'spirited' driving after lunch more than make up for it! :driving:

It's also fun to see someone :wheelchair: who can still show drivers in their twenties a trick or two! :jawdrop:

Let's see printouts and a list of all mods for each car then :D

EDIT: Bah nm, just seen the new thread :P

what's happened!

well spotted oil leaking the other day thought it was from round the oil pan seal, Mr T reckons it could be the crank oil seal :-(

also they say the clutch needs doin so while there doin the clutch there gonna investigate the oil leak

but i also think it's building up too much pressure in engine as use to have problem with dipstick blowing out then after that got sorted it blew the oil pan seal an now i've got this other oil leak

hope you get it sorted asap mate good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links