Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kangzy's Sp Charged Compressor!

kangzy

Hi All

Now since my last post ive been a busy bee and added a few additional mods to the compressor. After William conversion on his tsport i had to be the first Compressor to get the SP upgrade. Just got the car back from Silverstone Perfromance after a long delayed wait.. and i must say the car is absolutely awesome!! im currently running 235bhp with 190ft of torque.. i was expecting more but after driving it you forget the the figures and you just enjoy the ride!!

This is the list so far:

Silverstone Perfermance upgrade:

-FMIC

-Smaller SC pulley

-Dastek Uni chip

-Remap

Others

-TTE Front bumper

-Custom Dual Exit Exhaust with black horse sports cat

-K&N Induction Kit

-2 piece stainless steel custom made closed heat shield with short ram cold air feed

-8K HID kit

-Double din JVC AVX810 DVD Player

-18" Ultralite Spec custom painted (powder coated) gunmetal alloys with Kumhos

-Tints/Sunstrip

-Zenon side bulbs for front and rear

-Painted calipers

-Red stuff pads all

-Wind deflectors

-Tein Super street Coilovers

-TRD short shift (borrowed.. thanks Farhan.. im defo buying one)

-TRD Head Rest

-Tsport mats

After a quick wash this morning decided to take some pics.. so enjoy! (They're not great so apologies!)

FMIC

Engine bay

Closed heat shield

The piping

Double din unit

TRD head rest

Cold air feed

Tein Super Street Coilovers

Front View

Back view

Side view

Difference to Willam (CKman85) Tsport:

The intercooler set up is slightly different to reduce lag

The Compressor ECU

Slightly more powerful :P

Thanks to: :thumbsup:

Matt from Silverstone Performance

Richard from Redline Tuning

William for all his help and updates

Farhan for his DIY techincal help and use of his drive way :D

Ps. After getting the car back yesterday i had a run with a type r,modded DC2 (i think) and an EVO.. the result was suprising esp with the Evo :P

Shaun

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• supra25

• szuti

• sheriff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats my second car right there! Shaun should of come last night for a blast!! kash was asking about your car and boy did u burn some hondas yesterday. i got the vid of you and my mates evo ill send it to you tomorow at work!

also may i correct wasnt your 238bhp on the graph bro! touching near 240, and i can guarentee that power aswell it was pulling like a train bro. you defo need the short shift tho, bro the moment we threw it in your car yesterday the performance was so much more usable. i told you about the short shift the gear changes were taking so long and considering your hitting the limiter much quicker the only downside was the shifting.

kangzy and ckman lend me some money!! Or are you both skint now??!?! haha!! Wish i had any of your cars :D

Farhan: yea i know the short shift makes so much of a difference...thanks for letting me borrow it! im defo going to get one.. i really wanted to come yesterday but i had an arguement with the missus :(

i was watching the video of me an that dc2 .. was jokes!! "BYE MATE" :rolleyes:

ye the last run with the evo was pretty close i swear i was in front at one point! lol! man i should of come.. u have fun tho?

Theenemywithin:yea the coilovers are pretty good .. but im getting some rubbing due to the tyre im running.. but other wise the handling has defo improved!

Bridges: thanks for the comments yea im broke now.. sorry!! LOL

haha thort you would be fella. Keep up the good work tho, but doubt you can do anything else let me know when its up for sale even in 30 years lol!!!

Tch, I don't know.. All these people loaded with money! :lol:

Still looking as good as ever! I needs me some coilovers.. and a S/C... and a TTE front Bumper... Lmao. Just give me your car. :P

theres still tons to do performance wise i reckon, all thats done is work to the charger! and a cat back system. maybe internal engine work could be on the way for this aswell!!!!! no engine work has been done to the actual block yet so shaun you could squeeze so much more power out of it yet still! will discuss with you later ;)

shaun also you were pulling from the evo i have the vid, you managed to get in front so we were just on your bumper. The evo would have probably gained some distance back if it continued but your playing with 300+bhp and both me and kash were shocked. I defo think your car is running much stronger than 238 chuck a flywheel in there to get more horsepower to the wheels and i reckon you could get alot more out of it.

Wots this about me and u getting both cars together and pics done then put onto the forum at the same time huh? lol

Yeh Shauns car is running sweet now, but funny enough, my car has more Torque lower down and Shauns Comp has Higher end Torque.

OK OK, Shauns car has more power and has the Comp ECU, but ive still got 10Ft Lb Torque more than u, even though ur torque band is more consitent, but i hav to make my car sound good compared to urs now :rolleyes:

Me and u hav to hav a race round a track or even Santa Pod just to see the difference.

We hav to meet up soonish man.

Im gna hav to post some pics of my car now lol

Back to Bridges Question, im skint aswell and i mite b going to japan next month which makes me even more skint lol

thanx all for ur comments.. only thing missing now looks wise is a full respray in white :D soon guys!

farhan: ye i kno there alot more work engine wise left to do.. but cant afford it right now!

william: sorry man i was goin to wait but wasnt to sure wen we'd meet up next..and judging by the pics i took i should of waited..theyre crap! either way we need to get our cars down to farhans and use his £40 wax lol ye ur car pulls alot harder under 4rpm

i wanna get a dump valve guys? wat do u fink?

Kangzy and CKman - VERY NICE!!!

Cant wait to get the upgrade for my compressor now! Matt said theres still some finalisation to do on the kit, but looks like you guys are fully sorted!

Whats the difference in the intercooler setup then? Bigger/smaller cooler, diff size piping?

Kangzy and CKman - VERY NICE!!!

Cant wait to get the upgrade for my compressor now! Matt said theres still some finalisation to do on the kit, but looks like you guys are fully sorted!

Whats the difference in the intercooler setup then? Bigger/smaller cooler, diff size piping?

Both our cars hav the same Intercooler, but Shauns is placed i little bit higher bcos the piping is routed differently.

Im sure its the same with Shaun, but i cant recommend it enough it is def a good investment, ul hav a massive smile on ur face

Kangzy: Nice going!!! Gotta love that stuff...

SP will be offering this whole kit as DIY in just a little while. It will be bolt on and include a pre-mapped piggyback which will do the job just fine untill you choose to have it optimized for your own car. The kit will include a clutchengaging pulley from Ogura which will better driveability and give better mileage (I hope..hehe). Deliverydate and pricing not finalized yet on that package, but there will be a install thread here in the not tooo distant future... :D

EDIT: and...I am of course insanely jealous!! :crybaby:

Hi All

Now since my last post ive been a busy bee and added a few additional mods to the compressor. After William conversion on his tsport i had to be the first Compressor to get the SP upgrade. Just got the car back from Silverstone Perfromance after a long delayed wait.. and i must say the car is absolutely awesome!! im currently running 235bhp with 190ft of torque.. i was expecting more but after driving it you forget the the figures and you just enjoy the ride!!

This is the list so far:

Silverstone Perfermance upgrade:

-FMIC

-Smaller SC pulley

-Dastek Uni chip

-Remap

Others

-TTE Front bumper

-Custom Dual Exit Exhaust with black horse sports cat

-K&N Induction Kit

-2 piece stainless steel custom made closed heat shield with short ram cold air feed

-8K Hid Kit

-Double din JVC AVX810 DVD Player

-18" Ultralite Spec custom painted (powder coated) gunmetal alloys with Kumhos

-Tints/Sunstrip

-Zenon side bulbs for front and rear

-Painted calipers

-Red stuff pads all

-Wind deflectors

-Tein Super street Coilovers

-TRD short shift (borrowed.. thanks Farhan.. im defo buying one)

-TRD Head Rest

-Tsport Mats

After a quick wash this morning decided to take some pics.. so enjoy! (They're not great so apologies!)

FMIC

Engine bay

Closed heat shield

The piping

Double din unit

TRD head rest

Cold air feed

Tein Super Street Coilovers

Front View

Back view

Side view

Difference to Willam (CKman85) Tsport:

The intercooler set up is slightly different to reduce lag

The Compressor ECU

Slightly more powerful :P

Thanks to: :thumbsup:

Matt from Silverstone Performance

Richard from Redline Tuning

William for all his help and updates

Farhan for his DIY techincal help and use of his drive way :D

Ps. After getting the car back yesterday i had a run with a type r,modded DC2 (i think) and an EVO.. the result was suprising esp with the Evo :P

Shaun

Could you tell me how did you put the cold air,and the cover of the K&N cover?I have the induction kit also,but i want cold air.

She is superb Shaun, Good Work :thumbsup:

ye as william said the core is tje same jst the pipe work.. spoke to Matt this morning about getting a bigger intercooler and thats prob goin to happen soon..will keep u all updated.

supra25: hows it goin mate? not sure whether ur trying to email me but work have decided to filter out personal emails so apologies if i havent replied. the cars running real nice and when the ogura pulley comes out im prob goin to upgrade to that aswel..hehe!

szuti: the closed air box was custom made by a metal fabricator near mine and i jst put the K&N decal on top. the cold air feed was fed through a hole in the engine bay near the passenger headlight down next to the grill near the passenger fog light! jst bare in mind i have the TTE bumper and im not sure u can feed it through the same route as the mesh on the normal bumper isnt exposed

EDIT: and...I am of course insanely jealous!! :crybaby:

x2!!!

Both yours and CKmans look awesome! Good on you both for going for it!

Fingers crossed I'll be joining you in the SP club if my April bonus can cover it :)

that is stunning, how much was the sp upgrade ?

keeping up with a 300bhp evo sounds impressive , well done and great work on the car !

star 69 u got any pics of that mr2 ? or any vids ? is it same engine as the corolla compressor ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links