Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lift-fest

Norfolk n Chance

gaz you rude *******! lol my car is hideous yes. it is a pre facelift yes..... but she still has lift :P

they aint hideous, there just as quick!

Yes... but they don't all have a section of the rear bumper missing and a towbar sticking out for when you need to tow a jetski...

:lol:

Other than that Ricc's is fine.... :P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

for a jet ski, i thought it was for a caravan !

hes right, mine is green afterall! haha

I nearly bought a green one, its only that my 5 dr came along that i didnt, look nice imo :thumbsup:

oi, its not a frikkin caravan! its a jetski :)

and in all fairness it is an actual propper toyota towbar! :P

oi, its not a frikkin caravan! its a jetski :)

and in all fairness it is an actual propper toyota towbar! :P

If i thought Ricc was using his CTS to tow a caravan i would be asking that he was banned! :P

However his Jetski's quite cool B)

jetski no got lift :( still its capable of 60 nots :P

If it has no LIFT, you need to learn to ride it properly fella ..... :P ;)

Hmm a 2ZZ engined Jetski......

• 2 weeks later...

*cough*

Anybody else brave enough to join us? B)

(If you haven't got Lift you're still welcome! :bag:)

I think a meet should be sorted for August some time as my car is getting a number of mods done to it...i got 2k to spend on it :D

Shopping list:

Remap Engine

Eibach Lowering springs (30mm)

Turbo Boost Controller

Cruise Control

... estimated to be around 155-165 bhp and touching on 400 n/M :P

£2k could get you a CTS engine...

2k would get you a bigger turbo, larger injectors, FMIC, EBC, nice free flowing zaust, and alot more than 150bhp :P

2k would get you a bigger turbo, larger injectors, FMIC, EBC, nice free flowing zaust, and alot more than 150bhp :P

... possibly, but fitting costs would kill me and ive been shopping for a turbo but i couldnt find one on the tinterweb... :unsure:

Gav, richmk is up for a photo-shoot at some point! could be a laugh. get some decent locations.

gaz, as an addition to this i say we tra vel slightly south to the lands of kangzy, farhan and get a propper gattering together! vroooooooooom

gaz you rude *******! lol my car is hideous yes. it is a pre facelift yes..... but she still has lift :P

ricc your pre facelift will do very well agains facelift's as you car is lighter and should win 1/4 miles aslong you done basic mod's well atleast induction you be fine agains other guys in facelift .

honestly mate you be surprise and it really doesn't matter how any you guys do aslong you all have fun.

if you dont have one let me know i have a spare blitz LM induction been doing nothing for 3 years you can have for a small fee and i promise you it will feel better instantly as soon as you try out should you want to change look of your car i have front and rear full spoiler bumper (not add on to your factory bumper) you can have for a small fee only fits pre facelift corolla's and by the way the front spoiler dont need grille is built in to the spoiler like the standard facelift bumper if you know what i mean but look much better in my opinion.

gaz, as an addition to this i say we tra vel slightly south to the lands of kangzy, farhan and get a propper gattering together! vroooooooooom

Sounds good to me.... halfway between Northampton and London is??

I'm guessing at halfway being Luton or Leighton Buzzard.

eeee the choices are bad! lol...... when can you get hold of Will to find out.

:huh: ??

When's he back from Japan?

I suffer terribly the further south i travel.... too many southerners! :P

ricc your pre facelift will do very well agains facelift's as you car is lighter and should win 1/4 miles aslong you done basic mod's well atleast induction you be fine agains other guys in facelift .

honestly mate you be surprise and it really doesn't matter how any you guys do aslong you all have fun.

if you dont have one let me know i have a spare blitz LM induction been doing nothing for 3 years you can have for a small fee and i promise you it will feel better instantly as soon as you try out should you want to change look of your car i have front and rear full spoiler bumper (not add on to your factory bumper) you can have for a small fee only fits pre facelift corolla's and by the way the front spoiler dont need grille is built in to the spoiler like the standard facelift bumper if you know what i mean but look much better in my opinion.

How much and any pics of this bumper your selling ?

:huh: ??

When's he back from Japan?

I suffer terribly the further south i travel.... too many southerners! :P

N&C we are the salt of the earth fella, its those dodgy Northern M*****S you gotta watch out for ... :P :P

N&C we are the salt of the earth fella, its those dodgy Northern M*****S you gotta watch out for ... :P :P

What? The Scottish? :huh:

:P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links