Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lift-fest

Norfolk n Chance

I has no monies! :(

I R Wanted to goooooooo.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

Plus Mrs out tomorrow eve on a Hen do ...... Otherwise id have met up with you in the evening time .... :crybaby:

Time to man up buddy. So your missus gets to go out with her friends on Friday night, and you aren't allowed out on a Saturday afternoon/evening? Unacceptable. I'm going to get Joana Lumley to campaign for the return of your manhood :yahoo: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

lol @ marc! haha

ive had confimation of RichieMK's attendance. Just awaiting those others on the list to confirm ;)

Marc, did you say yes to Gaz?

lol @ marc! haha

ive had confimation of RichieMK's attendance. Just awaiting those others on the list to confirm ;)

Marc, did you say yes to Gaz?

Yes I did. Just waiting to hear back a location in MK to meet up at. Don't expect a clean car as it looks like solid rain where I am on friday and saturday :(

its ok its usually only me that has a clean motor! lol... gaz's is always filthy coming from leeds! lol :D

ok, easiest location i can think of is Xscape Snow dome in MK centre. Massive building cant be missed.

Im not sure on time? mid afternoon? If its dry me an Gazzard are going santa pod so will probably be ored by 2pm ish. lol so.... how about 3 or 4?

Plus Mrs out tomorrow eve on a Hen do ...... Otherwise id have met up with you in the evening time .... :crybaby:

Time to man up buddy. So your missus gets to go out with her friends on Friday night, and you aren't allowed out on a Saturday afternoon/evening? Unacceptable. I'm going to get Joana Lumley to campaign for the return of your manhood :yahoo: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Soz i was thinking today was Friday, no she is out Sat evening, if she wasnt id meet you in the evening no doubt. Believe me its not like that, i do what i want, but my Daughter always comes first. There will be other times very soon ..... :thumbsup:

Soz i was thinking today was Friday, no she is out Sat evening, if she wasnt id meet you in the evening no doubt. Believe me its not like that, i do what i want, but my Daughter always comes first. There will be other times very soon ..... :thumbsup:

once you turn us down we dont invite again :P

Who's confirmed for MK then, and are we calling it 3 or 4 or splitting the difference? I suppose if I am early I could always pop inside and do some sky diving :D

Don't worry - Just turn up uninvited like I do.

Then beat everyone. That gets on their nerves ;)

can i let uno tomo? also ill talk to Will he should be back today

Unfortunately Gaz cant make tomorrow. I leave it entirely up to everyone else if they stll want to come. My guess is we will all need to check this thread before making our way there! just in case! lol.

What sort of numbers are we talking about then? Starting to feel like the kiss of death to these mini meets, as the last one in London was cancelled too, so I'd still like to turn up to this one.

:( ive just been collered by my father to do something for him tomorrow evening. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

i was actually looking forward to this. HOWEVER, im still up for meeting tomorrow if people fancy bringing this forward slightly? lunch time meet?

:( ive just been collered by my father to do something for him tomorrow evening. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

i was actually looking forward to this. HOWEVER, im still up for meeting tomorrow if people fancy bringing this forward slightly? lunch time meet?

Fine by me :thumbsup: Means I can attend a big family shindig in the evening :)

EDIT: Ooooh just realised, that might give LAA69 a chance to make it as he'll be back in time for his missus to go out partying :D

Ah thats cool! ok, let me put this in stone so we have something to work with.....

12 to 12:30 meeting. Location i think we need to change to the Hockey Stadium which is near to the Train Station (Due to it being earlier the xscape car park will be rammed with shoppers)

Ok, to keep this current, and to see if LAA reads it. haha..... currently wanting to attend MK Lunch Meet are:-

Ricc,

MiniMarc.

awaiting confirmation of Kangzy/CKman/friends + i will txt Richiemk who said to text him what time we were meeting as he lives loval!.

Im reading for sure, but as ive said, i have a house to get complete and move into ....

Believe me id much rather meet you chaps to teach you how to drive ..... :P :P :group-cuddles:

i have a house to get complete and move into

you were banned from using this excuse! :P

Ok, basically i just dont want to go because id make you feel sooo humiliated about your driving that id feel guilty and you would never recover such that you will end up in Rehab .....

I cant have that on my consciouns im afraid ..... :P :P :P :P :lol2: :lol2:

Ok, to keep this current, and to see if LAA reads it. haha..... currently wanting to attend MK Lunch Meet are:-

Ricc,

MiniMarc.

Well that makes it the most popular minimeet in a while then :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links