Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lift-fest

Norfolk n Chance

lol, what you dontknow is im already in rehab hahahaha ;)

besides, ive already accepted the 'stockness' of my car no more shame can befall me! :D :P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

Ok, the best times for me at the moment would be a Friday or Saturday Evening, except of course when the Mrs has plans as i have a munchkin to look after, namely my little princes....

Unfortunately Gaz cant make tomorrow.

As Ricc said i've just been royally :censor: ed so will have to give this a miss :(

Sorry chaps, was looking forward to it.

right guys, anyone who was planning to come to this today, please post here to say yay or nay, this will hopefully prevent those that want to go not sitting on their own!

Im a deffinate and dont mind even if there is simply 1 or 2 other cars! Its a good chance to get out and enjoy the vehicles! Currently weather is dry in the area. :)

right guys, anyone who was planning to come to this today, please post here to say yay or nay, this will hopefully prevent those that want to go not sitting on their own!

Im a deffinate and dont mind even if there is simply 1 or 2 other cars! Its a good chance to get out and enjoy the vehicles! Currently weather is dry in the area. :)

I'm a definite too :thumbsup:

divvy! next time i see you down the dark alley ima touch you inappropriately. ahaha

What? you're going to comb my hair?

What time's the meet again?!?!?!?

:lol2:

Well it was a brilliant turn out today in Milton Keynes. Apart from ricc and myself.... no one else turned up :'(

Anyway here's a couple of pics I took when the sun graced us with its presence for a few minutes this afternoon.

mk01.jpg

mk02.jpg

mk03.jpg

And here is a world premiere of my new "cat back" exhaust :lol2:

mk04.jpg

Pics look nice fella, looks like your Cat Back has done a runner ..... :thumbsup:

Well i spent my day Plumbing in Radiators, i know your jealous ..... lol

Lmao. I still wanna buy your CTS! Hurry up and sod off out the country! ;)

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ;)

Pics look nice fella, looks like your Cat Back has done a runner ..... :thumbsup:

Well I plumbed in a shower, fitted a new cistern to a toilet, hung a mirror and still had time to get to MK :P

Yeah definitely tell him :lol:

Well I plumbed in a shower, fitted a new cistern to a toilet, hung a mirror and still had time to get to MK :P

Yeah definitely tell him :lol:

If thats all i had to do, id have been there as well, thats only an hours work, with Tea break of course .. :P :P

Tell me then ?

Tell me then ?

I am trying to emigrate to Australia, but getting everything sorted is going to take a lot of time and money :(

P.S. Even though only ricc and I did turn up, I did get lost on the way to the meet and ended up in the car park next to where I was supposed to be and spotted a black CTS parked up outsode Toys'R'Us and we also saw a Yaris TS parked up outside the pub we stopped at. :)

Australia ? Damn, well good luck with that pal, any ideas when ?

Will have to make sure i attend a meet before you do go ..... maybe buy you a beer ...

Not sure when but it is a lengthy process unfortunately :( And it is very rare for me to refuse an offer to buy me a beer, so cheers fella :cheers:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links