Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon

CorollaTS05

lol, just as I was saying we need the topic to be cleaned up! :lol:

Aye I gave up at the start of the third page!

So, what was the conclusion of the debate?? :P :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• farhanali89

• -T- Sport

• Energo

• Norfolk n Chance

Stock CTS has 189bhp in the UK ;)

On a paper :) Do the dyno test, and you see how much HP is really.

Look at this Civic TypeR: http://vtech.pl/img_assist/popup/130

It should be 201 HP, and is 194 hp (204 after chiptuning).

PS

In Poland and Germany, CTS has 192 hp ;) But dyno tests shows about 187 - 190 hp with KN Typhoon. With stock air intake - no more than about 180 hp

If it's true that the CTS only produces 180hp then my A'PEXi has added an extra 21hp! :yahoo:

I somehow doubt that...... :wacko:

:lol:

Stock CTS has 189bhp in the UK ;)

On a paper :) Do the dyno test, and you see how much HP is really.

Look at this Civic TypeR: http://vtech.pl/img_assist/popup/130

It should be 201 HP, and is 194 hp (204 after chiptuning).

PS

In Poland and Germany, CTS has 192 hp ;) But dyno tests shows about 187 - 190 hp with KN Typhoon. With stock air intake - no more than about 180 hp

If it's true that the CTS only produces 180hp then my A'PEXi has added an extra 21hp! :yahoo:

I somehow doubt that...... :wacko:

:lol:

If it was true, then you would have better V.F.M. than anybody else!!! :clap::lol:

I shoulda gone to Apexi...

my A'PEXi has added an extra 21hp! :yahoo:

I don't believe until I see the dyno chart ;) More than 195 hp it is impossible without turbo, compresor, chiptuning or hard engine mods.

And - what Apexi do you have, dedicated complete air intake ?

my A'PEXi has added an extra 21hp! :yahoo:

I don't believe until I see the dyno chart ;)

And - what Apexi do you have ?

I'll have to find it and scan it in for you... if you go back a few pages in this thread -T- Sport has posted his dyno sheet showing 209hp from his Typhoon ;)

I have the A'PEXi Power Intake B)

if you go back a few pages in this thread -T- Sport has posted his dyno sheet showing 209hp from his Typhoon ;)

there is no chart, I would like to see HP and Torque lines. 209 hp in stock CTC with only dedicated air intake kit ? It's impossible :D

At Corolla forum in Poland, I know a lot of CTS. All should have 192 HP, but on the dyno test none of them have no more than 193 HP - with dedicated air intake and Fidanza flywhell. 200 hp is possible after chiptuning.

you are a mug. clearly you know less than other members on here. hahahaha

Good dyno test will tell you the truth. I did not write what I think, but what is really. You don't have to believe me, you may believe in miracles :angel:

That is my dyno chart d545bb31467efbf0m.jpg

Full stock TS 192 HP, with only K&N typhoon kit. Green line is a test with the air blowing on the car, blue line without ventilation.

If anyone has a better chart, let the paste to the forum. We will see :D But TS must be without compressor, turbo, chiptuning etc.

as i stated previously i have no interest in bhp figures...... id like to see your 1/4 time as its a bit more...... 'relevant' to car speed/acceleration.

stop trying to antagonise people who have spent long enough on this forum to know better than a stock ts being only 180bhp. you got a dud. it happens. end of.

stop trying to antagonise people

Sorry, I'm not trying. But stock CTS with dedicated air intake hasn't 209 hp, that is only what I wanted to show.

stop trying to antagonise people

Sorry, I don't try. But stock CTS with dedicated air intake hasn't 209 hp, that is only what I wanted to show.

No you're right you DONT try, you ARE.

NO one has stated on here a cts with ONLY an air intake has 209bhp. so now YOU'RE making things up.

With regards to 1/4 mile times...... there is a BIG BIG difference between a car that will do 15.5 than one that can do 14.7. Had you any idea what you were talking about youd know this. Please continue to make us more and more aware of your inability to make sense and have a clue what you're going on about.

Kearon's dyno begs to differ....

Yes, but that is no chart. Where there is written that it is CTS ? And where is power and torque lines ? You see a little torque line - where is lift at 6200 rpm ? ;)

I can paste many charts CTS 192 hp, and none has more than 193 hp. For example chart of another CTS : d90163f8510e98bbm.jpg

Kearon's dyno begs to differ....

Yes, but that is no chart. Where there is written that it is CTS ? And where is power and torque lines ? You see a little torque line - where is lift at 6200 rpm ? ;)

I can paste many charts CTS 192 hp, and none has more than 193 hp. For example chart of another CTS : d90163f8510e98bbm.jpg

SEVERAL members on this forum were present when Kearon had his CTS dyno'd.

Had he taken a photo that was more than just the numbers you would see that it has a CHART....LINES.......and LIFT! Win Factor 1,000,000.

We don't need to prove to you otherwise. Game Over!!!!!

And that is CTS with a chip and with KN Typhoon c34b18fdcf825d2em.gif

You are very nervous, perhaps in England is nitrogen instead of air? Ok, end theme.

And that is CTS with a chip and with KN Typhoon c34b18fdcf825d2em.gif

You are very nervous, perhaps in England is nitrogen instead of air? Ok, end theme.

nope we just use petrol insted of vodka and raw meat.

just sayin.....

In Cracow it looks different when I see tourists from England ...

I thought that this is a forum for corolla fans :(

This Forum IS for Corolla owners, we are simply saying your BHP figures are 5% lower than most other people.

You are trying to dispute Dyno sheets from people on here just because you or a friend's is different. Can you simply not accept that you have LESS power.

The game is still over and its still an epic WIN :P

Can you simply not accept that you have LESS power.

You have to do a test on dyno, probably you don't know what you write. I show the facts, you only say.

Please, paste the chart and show how powerful is your car :clown:

In Cracow it looks different when I see tourists from England ... Want to see photos compatriots wich donate urine on the streets ?

pics or gtfo

Dude, I have never EVER claimed a power figure of any amount on this forum. I do NOT need to prove anything to you or anyone else.

Most people on here know I only care about 1/4 mile times. Until you have a video and timing sheet of you beating 14.77 I care not what you, or friends you may may not have, think.

Tool. Yes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links