Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

With Regret......

anchorman

Must admit I do like the look of this Kia, Anchs you do like your red cars don,t you!!!!

Regards Clare

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anchorman

• bothwell_buyer

• Big Kev

• local hero

Must admit I do like the look of this Kia, Anchs you do like your red cars don,t you!!!!

Regards Clare

And he is not showing the photo, where he has removed front and rear bumpers :eek: in order to waxoyl it :yes: the mans as mad as a very mad thing :wacko: and he has only had it 2wks and already fitted additional boot lighting and 15 coats of wax and cleaned the engine 4 times, thats why he hasn't been on here as much :bye: Had a look at one myself at weekend very very impressive, they do one called a burner with black + red leather interior + covered in dragon graphics + huge sub woofer + more gadgets than a maybach, and a 7yr 100,000m warranty + 12yr rust, + 5yr paintwork I hope Mr T reads this :driving: Stew

You mean these Stew???

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0352-1.jpg

he has only had it 2wks and already fitted additional boot lighting and 15 coats of wax and cleaned the engine 4 times,

Wondered how long it would be before he took a drill or his spanners to it...............

EDIT

Wager It'll be the horn next :rolleyes:

Shcm quized me about that. I whipped the front bumper off one morning when I found a bit of free tim but may well add decent horns at a later date. I need to just investigate if there is a relay onboard first :thumbsup:

Did you notice the baby intercooler along side the radiator?

Shcm quized me about that. I whipped the front bumper off one morning when I found a bit of free tim but may well add decent horns at a later date. I need to just investigate if there is a relay onboard first :thumbsup:

I just hang the baby out the window if it gets too hot :lol:

And have you noticed the little plug on the end of the common rail :unsure: Where you would be able to fit and remove a "chip" in about 10secs :yes: Though i believe these can be re-mapped then no-one would ever know :yahoo: careful with the warranty if you did that though.. :drool: Stew

What's the rush Stew!!!

What's the rush Stew!!!

Drove that one i sent you a photo of today,Its pretty sprightly as it is, lovely gearchange, his has the 18" :unsure: wheels, bit of a hard ride but corners well, Why the rush? just nice to have that bit extra when needed :thumbsup: Stew

I'm built for comfort not speed :wheelchair:

Interesting comment on Waxoyl, my Dad,s a sucker for doing the self same thing as Anch,s. He says years ago cars where never treated for rust and at one time you could go to places that actually did Rust-proofing for cars. Question!!! do car manufactures not rust-proof cars when they are made these days?

Regards Clare

Was reading Honest-john,s report on the Kia Soul, they say it is a good buy but not on 18,s stick to the 16,s

Mines got the 16s - it was one reason I chose it :thumbsup:

OK with regard to this wayoyling mulaki, modern cars are treated against corrosion in most respects and left unwaxoyled will probably last years anyway. However, it was young Mr Shcm's car that made me notice just how good waxoyl is for holding back surface rust and I first applied it to that blue RAV (anybody seen MV10 SYR?).

I apply it with a spray to just about every surface and box section I can get at. It makes you bhigh as a kite for a few days then it settles down.

It just makes me feel better doing it :rolleyes:

Mines got the 16s - it was one reason I chose it :thumbsup:

OK with regard to this wayoyling mulaki, modern cars are treated against corrosion in most respects and left unwaxoyled will probably last years anyway. However, it was young Mr Shcm's car that made me notice just how good waxoyl is for holding back surface rust and I first applied it to that blue RAV (anybody seen MV10 SYR?).

I apply it with a spray to just about every surface and box section I can get at. It makes you bhigh as a kite for a few days then it settles down.

It just makes me feel better doing it :rolleyes:

A little bit of what you fancy,eh.

I have been TOLD there are easier ways to get "high" but I can't see your way showing on a blood test!

If there is any left,you may be able to sell small bottles with plastic bags :eek::eek::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links