Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Update A Bit More Done!

dangermooser

I was tempted but cost was a factor, I might go for a full system eventually but I am extremely happy with what I have got for now

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• KPARRIS-JONES

• mr-p

• Seani89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking very good.

You have any overrall pictures since the updates have taken place?

looks awesome without bmp strips. mine are starting to peel off on their own so i might be doing this in the future haha. nice exhaust tip too, nice and subtle

:thumbsup: really does look sorted, just subtle simple mods. have you not thought about some chrome indicator bulbs? and that sticker bomb looks better and better each time i see it :D

Thanks, I have been looking at them but was holding off until I had my headlights sorted as they have been suffering from the staining. I have had the headlamps polished today and are much much better, so the chrome indicators will get ordered.

I have a few other thing that will happen next month namely a new front lip spoiler along with some other tweaks in the pipeline

Some photos of the car as a whole

car10_0027.jpg

car10_0028.jpg

WOW! the car looks awesome, those wheels realy suit the car, are u stil considerin to put the prolites on?

again great lukin car

i mite consider takin my door strips off now

WOW! the car looks awesome, those wheels realy suit the car, are u stil considerin to put the prolites on?

again great lukin car

i mite consider takin my door strips off now

I am getting the prolites sprayed gloss black and once done I will see what they look like on the car, I may put it to the forum vote to see which fares best :thumbsup: If they don't make it onto the rolla they will go on my other car instead.

As far as the strips are concerned it fairly easy to take the strips off but be prepared for a battle royale to get the adhesive off, it isn't a 5 minute job by any stretch of the imagination, but imo the results are worth the effort

Your car would look perfect if you install side spoilers. I think that the combination or ripping off the side strips and installing side spoilers (together with lowering the car), makes the E12 look fantastic.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Side spoilers are on the shopping list need to decide which ones though

Just finished painting the calipers after having new rear pads and discs, couldn't get the old brake lines off so the braided hoses are no longer going to happen :ffs:

Have also painted the lower grille black and though needs tidying up a little actually looks quite nice. I will do a few pics tomorrow once I get it home, despite the hoses I am happy with the progress made and reckon it looks pretty good :yes:

Just finished painting the calipers after having new rear pads and discs, couldn't get the old brake lines off so the braided hoses are no longer going to happen :ffs:

Have also painted the lower grille black and though needs tidying up a little actually looks quite nice. I will do a few pics tomorrow once I get it home, despite the hoses I am happy with the progress made and reckon it looks pretty good :yes:

pics pics pics!!!! yes.gif

Looking good mate,

What options are you looking at on the corner spats, I have been considering eBay ones, but they are made of fibre glass and not too sure what the fit will be like.

Are you going to extend the sticker bombing?? and what colour calipers did you opt for in the end?

Don't know about the spats yet, I am going to wait until the front spoiler is on and then just see what is a good next step. I am trying to do everything little and often so if one thing doesn't look right then I can go back a step. I ended up painting the callipers black so they are very understated. Sticker bombing for now will stay as it is but I might play around with it some more on the interior, will just have to see which way my mood takes me :unsure:

A couple of photos from the work done over the weekend

First the calipers, hubs and some of the components under the wheel arches have been painted black

DSC_2308_0030.jpg

And as a temporary measure I painted the rubber lip on the front bumper and the lower grille in black, I cocked up the masking around the grille so that will get tidied up in the week, overall though I like the look and will be keeping it

DSC_2317_0032.jpg

Fensport are letting me send the hoses back so I just need to decide what I spend that on now for the car

i sprayed my lower grille black a while back to on my thunder grey pfl. makes the front end look miles better imo.

Yes I agree, I have just received a message to tell me my new front spoiler is on its way :yahoo:

So once I have painted it that will be going on sharpish

A couple of photos from the work done over the weekend

First the calipers, hubs and some of the components under the wheel arches have been painted black

DSC_2308_0030.jpg

And as a temporary measure I painted the rubber lip on the front bumper and the lower grille in black, I cocked up the masking around the grille so that will get tidied up in the week, overall though I like the look and will be keeping it

DSC_2317_0032.jpg

Fensport are letting me send the hoses back so I just need to decide what I spend that on now for the car

Can you get a front on view and from a distance of the painted lower grille, please.

I painted my lower lip body colour and painted the centre section black as from a distance it looks like you have corner spats

post-108259-0-25279200-1306188850_thumb.

Here you go car in full view :thumbsup: will be changing shortly as my new front spoiler has arrived, all being well I will start painting it tomorrow and hopefully have it on the car for the weekend

DSC_2324_0035_edited-1-1.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links