Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The 0-60 Time Cts?

theenemywithin

yes of course we are friends how about you come out i buy you a drink ;)

is not a insult you know i just tell it like it is :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T128

• Yarisboy

• knowlson

• exon16m

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's ok m8 i'll buy my own drinks thanks

but, thanks for proving my point though! really enjoyed that last half hour

see ya.

:D :D :D :D

the old CTS 0-60 conversation again :lol::lol: how come this allways turns into a ruck???

However I will reitterate once again that the CTS (Corolla) is not as quick/fast/rapid/pacey/off shovel as you like to think it is.

all of us cts owners are liars about the time of our cars :P

I also feel confident that they're are a large number of people in agreement with me on this matter :)

yarisboy are you trying to start a revolution or something ? :D LMFAO :D

you want the truth yarisboy the truth is YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

yarisboy are you trying to start a revolution or something ? :D LMFAO :D

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

i will rest if you stop coming in here put down the cts a car you really dont know much about and you know what the worst thing is ? i tell you

after your silly stupid incorrect remarks about the cts then you go on and pretend to like the cts that really make me feel sick

let us all cts people enjoy the corolla forum in peace

Hi Yaris Boy,

As I remembered you should have been aware about the contents of this site:www.zeperfs.freesurf.fr.(posted it by me here some time ago!!!!)

At above list you can add:Danish & Greek tests.All of them are saying without doubt:CTS is far, far, faster than 8.4s/100km(62mph)/h.You can rank it

somwere between 7.3s-7.8s from 0-to 100km/h(62mph)!

Also I respect your opinion about cts.But please believe me:cts is more than a

ordinary HOT HATCH.

From my perspective it is special not because its perfs. but for its incredible pawerplant wich is out from this world and for its outstanding polivalence.

Please try to see this cars what it is: an outstanding provider for fun and also for comfort,reliability,low price,polivalence.

Have a good day and please be more patient with us because : WE ARE FALLING in love with CTS.

mircea

YARISBOY.

Can you please give me an example of a positive coment that you have made about the CTS. I have been a member of this forum for some time now prob not as long as your self but can you give me a positive coment you have made, and not just a get out of an arguement.

I may be wrong BUT....

DOES SOMEONE HAVE A TOUCH OF THE GREEN EYED MONSTER?

The CTS is a fun car to drive. It is no where near the fastest HOT/WALM hatch many can beat it and no one here will contest that (S3/R32/cupraR). The true 0-60 IS around the 7.3 mark. (My theroy for the 8.4 official time is to keep it on paper away from the more celica sales and justify the £5000 extra)

I would sugest you get it out of your system and go for a test drive at your local TOYOTA. I would like to point out though to get the low 7 second times you do need to know the car and how to drive.

COME back and coment after you have had a drive. Then you can coment. I think you will agree it is a special car

If you check threads you will actually see that I have made many positive comments about the CTS.

I have stated what a good car it is for the money, and if you actually look closely enough I considered buying one, and still might.

And for the record I have driven a CTS at my local toyota, and I was impressed with it. It was black, had the TTE spoiler, about 4miles on the clock and the annoying little reverse beep thing.

I enjoyed the drive, it was comfortable, and as long as you keep the revs high enough it will shift at a pacey speed. Although watching the MPG computer is quite scary once you hit lift :eek:

Again, if you look closely at anything i've posted about the CTS I have never once said that it was a ****, or even a slow car.

My ONLY qualm is back slapping about the car, and you can protest all you want about it being a low 7's 0-60... however the low 7s will take numerous attempts to achieve in those tests....

Why can't you accept that I believe in normal/average driving conditions that it's more likely to be around 7.8 ? I still don't see how this warrants the abuse I have to put up with for going against the grain.

and T128, the only person on this thread who has made 'silly, stupid' remarks is yourself. Firstly abusing me for merely objecting to the 0-60 claims, and then to abuse the CTR....

I have no idea where this belief that I hate the CTS has come from, and would be much obliged if we could move on from there as it's getting rather boring.

Sam

mircea+exon16m

you both are really nice people i can see you are both trying to bring your point across to yarisboy as nicely as it can be done

but yarisboy just dont accept the facts i've try to be nice to him one time but the guy just dont listen

he thinks he know it all about the CTS which clearly shows here he dont and no matter what you say to him or how you say it to him he just wont change his mind is like he is on a misson to make the CTS look as badly as possible

and T128, the only person on this thread who has made 'silly, stupid' remarks is yourself. Firstly abusing me for merely objecting to the 0-60 claims, and then to abuse the CTR....

you gonna run to mommy and tell her t128 been abusing you :D :D :D :D :D

yes what about CTR i'm on a toyota forum am i not ?

the CTR is the fastest hot hatch but it aint the best hatch thats my point

go work that one out :hokus-pokus:

My view has allways been that I dont like the CTS.

I dont care what 0-60 the CTS does I would rather have a CTR.

"some" CTS drivers dont like my car as it looks ugly and not even there mothers would drive it.............. thats fine

But

When they release a supercharger version of the CTS I will go and drive that I belive that that will be a great car :thumbsup: but what happens to all the people how brought the "hot hatch CTS" corolla then the supercharger version comes out will it prove that the CTS was in fact a "kinda warm hatch"

I wait to be abused :thumbsup:

:group-cuddles:

here we go finaly knowlson just cant help himself but to put the foot in

one word for you knowlson GRANDAD

just like to add knowlson and yarisboy are buddys on here and believe it or not they both dont like the CTS :D how strange is that

here we go finaly knowlson just cant help himself but to put the foot in

one word for you knowlson  GRANDAD

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

just face it mate I hate your car you hate mine but in a straight line the car in front would be a toyota and it would be mine :D :D :D

sam and I share the same view on the cts mate :thumbsup:

and next time you edit your post how about ticking the "edit line"

Edited by knowlson

but knowlson i dont hate your car at all ,my comments are really aim at you not really your car.

why cant you show some respect to people who got the CTS and keep your opinion to youself

it will be your toyota will it ?

i take it my mr2 turbo have no chance to be in front then :D :D :D :D

ps: i remember your view on the cts is ugly and slow am i right dont be shy to tell everyone you already come this far :)

but knowlson i dont hate your car at all ,my comments are really aim at you not really your car.

why cant show some respect to people who got the CTS and keep your opinion to youself

it will be your toyota will it ?

i take it my mr2 turbo have no chance to be in front then

:lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like a bit of health debate to get the blood boiling :D :D

As I have allways said I dont like the CTS it was a let down. That my view and I will allways say what I think. This forum is so people can share there views I am not going to treat the CTS drivers diffrent or with kid gloves as they cant take a comment on the 0-60 on any other view other then the CTS is great get over it mate in the mr2 section there is a thread about mr2 n/a vs a tubby and both drivers of both models dont mind comments being made about there cars.

WHY SHOULD THE CTS BE DIFFRENT????????

oh yeah I am not a grandad it just makes me laugh when you say that :thumbsup:

:lol:

Fantastic

:lol:

T128 you got to carm down 'ol son, I understand it can be a little annoying at times that some people underestimate your Corolla performance but for me I think that’s great! I going to miss mine to bits when it goes late next month its been one of the best cars I have ever owned, and it still makes me smile every time I hit the HIGH LIFT CAM!

Regards to 0-62 times, let be honest guys it’s a bit MAX POWER don’t you agree? Don’t get me wrong its interesting in respect were it gives you a good 1st idea on the cars performance but it don’t do anymore than that! I will defend that the fact the CTS 0-62 is much more like 7.5 than eight seconds all the same, I ran a standing ¼ last year at Santa Pod in 14.8 seconds at top out at 89.9 MPH which surprised me to be honest!

I know this car it not everyone’s cup of tea and why don’t you guys just leave it at that, life would be boring if we all liked the same thing. So instead of slaging each other’s machinery, just respect what they own and the reasons why!

And if any of you start on my new Civic Type R your all in trouble! :lol:

in the mr2 section there is a thread about mr2 n/a vs a tubby and both drivers of both models dont mind comments being made about there cars.

thats cos people who drive mr2 have respect for each others car and no matter which mr2 they own

also everyone who took part in it either own a mr2 turbo or n/a

i should take part on that thread but i think i keep my opinion to myself reason simple i own a mr2 turbo :)

Nick it was a great 1/4 time you did in the CTS :)

I can't really make my thoughts any clearer about the CTS when I say "i'm considering buying one"....

T128, not sure what your problem is exactly - I agree though, you need to calm down, old son.

Nick, looking forward to photos of your type-r, was looking at an 04 model yesterday - what are your plans regards to performance?

sam

T128, not sure what your problem is exactly - I agree though, you need to calm down, old son.

yarisboy dont try to make out i am not calm the fact is i am so calm i am sitting infront of my computer with smile on my face watching you trying to get out of this one :)

Nick, looking forward to photos of your type-r, was looking at an 04 model yesterday - what are your plans regards to performance?

dont you dare try to turn this into a "how are you nick and your CTR thread"

i suggest you go look at the title of this thread

Sam,

JDM Throttle Bodies, Mugen Air Box, Mugen Manifold and either Spoon or Mugen full system to the back.

Hoping to be getting around 220 BHP from that lot maybe 1 even 2 horses more but that should smooth out the i-VTEC kick in!

Nick

T128 - you are a ***** of the highest order.

I don't need to get out of anything, i've voiced my opinion about the 0-60, NOT BEFORE how unimportant 0-60 is in general driving, and NOT BEFORE stating i'd be far more interested in the 30-70.

Why does it upset you so much for me to ask nick johnson about his next car?

I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else who has this deluded idea of me hating the CTS just to ***** you off.

It seems you don't mind 'telling it like it is' ... but as soon as anyone else does the same you're up in arms about it.

You can play the 'don't try to get out of it' game as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that i'm thinking of getting a CTS - whether I agree with the 0-60, or not.

Now get a grip of yourself and grow up a bit.

p.s - sounds good to me nick :)

On a real serious note here T128 why are you determined to keep this a slagging off match, honestly fella people can ask any question they like, after all it is a forum!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links