Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The 0-60 Time Cts?

theenemywithin

[To System~G

if you are talking about non- turbo mr2 in standard form VS cts the mr2 will lose everytime

unless is a turbo then cts will get beat quite badly

this is first time i ever heard a N/A mr2 will beat a cts :o

:lol::rolleyes:

:yes::yes:

:lol::rolleyes:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T128

• Yarisboy

• knowlson

• exon16m

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T128 - you are a ***** of the highest order.
I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else who has this deluded idea of me hating the CTS just to ***** you off.

yarisboy you need to calm down, old son.

On a real serious note here T128 why are you determined to keep this a slagging off match, honestly fella people can ask any question they like, after all it is a forum

you not been here for ages and why are you suddenly here?

is because yarisboy told you to come on what a buddy you are to helpout a friend no matter what :P

yes is a forum is a TOYOTA forum this is a thread with a title "what is the 0-60 time CTS"

listen it dont really bother me what you get is your life

but when you come on here telling us you trade your cts for a ctr are you trying to rub our noses

i know you gonna said you dont mean to do it watever

but the fact is you are doing it

if i want to know about ctr i goto a honda ctr forum

if you feel the need to let everyone know then go start your own thread i dont care and i wont reply on your thread

ps:never count your chicken before they hatch :)

Sam,

JDM Throttle Bodies, Mugen Air Box, Mugen Manifold and either Spoon or Mugen full system to the back.

Hoping to be getting around 220 BHP from that lot maybe 1 even 2 horses more but that should smooth out the i-VTEC kick in!

Nick

off topic but :drool::drool::drool::wacko::thumbsup:

carry on............

T128, I hardly know Nick Johnson and we have never seen eye to eye, i'm sure he won't hesitate in confirming this.

The only reason he is questioning you is because anyone reading the **** you write can see what an absolute cretin you are being.

oh and T128, if all you want to discuss is your CTS... how about you go and start a CTS forum, and let the reasonable people here talk about what they want to talk about?

and in agreement with rob, carry on nick :)

nah i dint mean it like that

carry on with the debate.......

i was just on a passing and had to have a slaver over the thought of a mugen tuned CTR.........

To all cts owners

i have try my best to correct the people who know nothing about our CTS but it just isn't going anywhere too many yarisboy buddys getting involve

i feel there is no point in carry on it will properly turn into a ctr thread which is the last thing i care about or want to take part in :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: Can we talk about the DC5 integra type r??

lets all chill out :group-cuddles:

and hope there will never be another CTS 0-60 thread :P

just what are you trying to correct t128?

since telling you that I have driven a CTS, and spent a fair amount of time reading up about them over the last 6 months... you seem to have had very little constructive to say.

Instead all you have done is taken quotes out of context in a poor fashion in an attempt to make yourself look better.

You have not done anything of the sort to defend the CTS, you have only defended yourself. You are not a spokes person for the CTS drivers, so don't act like you are.

Further more, the only 'buddy' I have on here is knowlson - he got involved on his own account.

You cannot tell me I know nothing about the CTS just because I happen to disagree with the 0-60 figures, it's unfounded, unresonable and unacceptable.

We all know the real reason you are stepping down, you have no argument.

The last thing I am trying to do is rub people nose in it that I am about to take delivery of a Honda Civic Type R. What on earth are you going on about, the fact of the matter is I still own a Corolla T-Sport and please don’t think I am been rude T128 but have every right to use this forum as much as you!

A few people have asked a few questions regarding my next purchase and I have answered, what’s wrong with that!

Wow, just come across this thread.

Another CTS driver with El Grande Chip On Shoulder about something. :D

What the hell is the point in getting so completely abusive to everyone who shares a differing opinion to you, T128 :blink:

Personally I like the older CTR and don't like the CTS shape so much.

People will disagree with me and say they prefer the CTS, well :censor: me but

they are more than entitled to do that.

Carry on though if ya feel the urge though, s'funny as :censor: . :D :D

here we go the e11 jelousy camp has arrive but a little late

Another CTS driver with El Grande Chip On Shoulder about something. 

What the hell is the point in getting so completely abusive to everyone who shares a differing opinion to you, T128 

peter_the_dudez are you a attention seeker or something you are too late is ended

why are you in this thread do you own a E12 corolla t sport ????

how the hell would you know about 0-60 on the cts you came in to seek attention didn't you :)

here we go the e11 jelousy camp has arrive but a little late
Another CTS driver with El Grande Chip On Shoulder about something. 

What the hell is the point in getting so completely abusive to everyone who shares a differing opinion to you, T128 

peter_the_dudez are you a attention seeker or something you are too late is ended

why are you in this thread do you own a E12 corolla t sport ????

how the hell would you know about 0-60 on the cts you came in to seek attention didn't you :)

Mmmm, attention seeker cos I just came on line, bit of a logic error there mate :thumbsup:

Sorry didn't know I needed to own a T-sport to have an opinion on them, what planet are you from?

The older CTR would whip a CTS anyway on 0-60 so eat my :censor: .

read the title "What Is The 0-60 Time Cts?"

i dont see anything you wrote mention about 0-60 for the cts maybe you want to point me to the right direction

all i can see you coming here to slag me off if thats not class as a attention seeker i dont know what is

"older CTR" you said it :D :D :D :D

ok then I think your stated time of 0-60 is wrong.

Also I dont like the CTS

And the e11 is not ugly or a grandad car maybe I would not have posted here if you had not taken the :censor: out of the e11 there are lots more of us on here :thumbsup: so hopefully they will reply also to you.

:group-cuddles:

FOR GOD SAKE MAN

read it again i have no problem with e10-e11 or ae82 watever

dont start the ball rolling again and bring in the e11 lot as you army

ps: i remember your view on the cts is ugly and slow am i right dont be shy to tell everyone you already come this far :)

dont start the ball rolling again and bring in the e11 lot as you army

Glad I read the post again I might have missed that little comment mate :thumbsup:

I think I called the CTS a box on wheels and slower then people think :D you could check back into the corolla section and have a look about what I posted I would do it but I cannot be :censor: :thumbsup:

and it looks like your comments on the e11 have got some unwanted attention :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

lets call this the end to this thread shall we it's only going to turn into a more angry thread :thumbsup:

I like my corollas 0-60 time, its about 16'ish second ish, now have a laugh about that and loosen up guys. Crikey how often does someone boast about how slow their car is!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: B)

(but at least I'm chilled!!)

oh god...

I must say i have to defend T128 some here. As the topic says: "What is the 0-60 time CTS?" and i think that is a question mostly to us that drives a CTS i think...

If i saw a topic that read: How fast is the Toyota Avensis bla bla bla" i would'nt even bother because i have never owned or driven that car and figures out in magazines and what Toyota claims vary a lot!!

And i can see some jelousy behind some of these replys... ;)

My CTS is under 8 seconds... just tested it ones with 2 persons and a bit uphill and i got just under 8 secs.

PEACE!!!!

I have read enough road test reports and driven my car enough to realise it is more than capable of sprinting to 60 in around 7.5 seconds. And I say that with competes confidence.

I personally like the look of the Civic Type R and Corolla T-Sport note the word PERSONALLY, and I also personally think the E11 looks well dated in comparison. But I can’t say anymore than that as I am yet to drive one, so I am unable to comment any further.

I honestly don’t think there is much more to say on the whole situation!

nick maybe i was wrong about you early on

1 you can talking about any car you going to get on here :thumbsup:

2 you want the whole world to know about the new car you going to have and be happy for you thats normal nothing wrong with that :thumbsup:

3 i think would be nice for you to give feedback on the CTR once you got it :thumbsup:

i got no problem with all that :thumbsup:

all i can say is you must wise up and not let yarisboy use you to get to me or any other person with a CTS

i notice everytime he is losing the CTS battle the magic word CTR will be mention by him only this time you are here to play along with him

dont you think yarisboy could choose a better time or moment to talk about your new CTR ?

like me or hate me

i am gonna stop yarisboy talking the biscuit on the CTS all the time in here :)

hey martenj76

pretty soon it will be our birthday on toyotaownersclub :D

pretty soon it will be our birthday on toyotaownersclub :D

You are right! Let's celebrate :happybday::thumbsup:

dont forget acidman

Us three joint around the same time and guess what we all own CTSs :D black colours too :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links