Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Best Female Voice.....

gordypix

Well I've heard so many live performances and this lady has just about the best voice of all........

So what you all think......

Oh, this ain't a 'I hate, I like thread'.......

I just wanna know what you think of vocal perfromances from artistes male or female around the world.......

post-15-1088635771.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Fizz

• keeperofthegate

• Yarisboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love her voice...

Miss Knight if im not mistaken...

She has gone a bit more rock with her latest album though... still trying to get used to the change...

yup thats her Fizz..

Brilliant vocal talent :thumbsup:

yup thats her Fizz..

Brilliant vocal talent :thumbsup:

aye.. love her old stuff though... Sista Sista... etc... on her last album...i think it was her last album as she aint been on the scene recently...

Made It Back with Redman.....TOp track on that album :thumbsup:

Made It Back with Redman.....TOp track on that album :thumbsup:

yup.. thats the other one i was tryint o remember...

Man.. i gotta dig the CD out now.. wanna listen again... been a while... B)

scratch that last comment.. i got the album in front of me now.. and yeah... wicked one... B)

A.W.O.L is anther on of my favs .. :afro:

Can she hold a note or what...............yeah

defo.. another one of my favs has to be Erika Badu... now she is awesome.. :thumbsup:

Erikah is amazing toooo.

How about Lauryn Hill :thumbsup: Fantastic live in Brixton 1999

Erikah is amazing toooo.

How about Lauryn Hill :thumbsup: Fantastic live in Brixton 1999

Miss Hill goes without sayin..

where as Erikah aint as well known... But i just love the tone of her voice.. its very unique...

Bag lady - On & On .. 2 of her more sucsessful chart hits...

With regards to Lauryn, when the track came out Doo Wop that thing...

wicked.. along with the video...

The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill... one of the greatest albums out there to date.. :thumbsup:

The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill... one of the greatest albums out there to date.. :thumbsup:

Got it right here :thumbsup:

defo.. another one of my favs has to be Erika Badu... now she is awesome.. :thumbsup:

Yeah Erykah Badu is wicked!! On & On that was a classic track... also Jill Scott, Vivian Green, Rosie Gaines, Jaguar Wright, Tasha's World, India Arie, Angie Stone... ooops soz got carried away there, the list is endless tho... I just love my "Nu Soul"... :thumbsup:

Yeah Erykah Badu is wicked!! On & On that was a classic track... also Jill Scott, Vivian Green, Rosie Gaines, Jaguar Wright, Tasha's World, India Arie, Angie Stone... ooops soz got carried away there, the list is endless tho... I just love my "Nu Soul"... :thumbsup:

Hey, glad u mentioned that collection of artistes....... :thumbsup:

Jill Scott is brilliant. Seen her live 3 times, once with the hip Hop Group 'the Roots' :thumbsup:

And ANGIE STONE.......WOW - Does anyone know what she did in the early '80's???..........................

Beverley Knight - Flavour Of The Old School..... :rolleyes::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jill Scott is brilliant. Seen her live 3 times, once with the hip Hop Group 'the Roots' :thumbsup:

And ANGIE STONE.......WOW - Does anyone know what she did in the early '80's???..........................

amazin artists there... B)

You mentioned 'the roots',... you heard their track with Erikah called 'You Got Me'..?

Well did you know that.. that song was written by Jill Scott!?

I managed to find a live recording where Jill actually sings ont he track as opposed to Erikah.. and man,... i love her voice.. :thumbsup:

amazin artists there... B)

You mentioned 'the roots',... you heard their track with Erikah called 'You Got Me'..?

Well did you know that.. that song was written by Jill Scott!?

I managed to find a live recording where Jill actually sings ont he track as opposed to Erikah.. and man,... i love her voice.. :thumbsup:

Yeah they're all cool... if you haven't checked out Rosie Gaines new album it is off tha hook and Tasha's World is very good too!! Oh and not forgetting Terri Walker... great British talent there... Amy Winehouse is OK but I'm getting put off by her big head... :P

Yeah, the track You got me, I knew it was written by Jill Scott... the track was wicked with Erykah on vocals but Jill just had the edge on that one... her voice is truly amazing!! She did a live version with The Roots... that was wicked! Infact both Erykah and Jill live are wicked! :thumbsup:

Angie Stone was the first female rapper on the famous 'sugarhill' label.......

you might know her as Angie B......... :thumbsup:

Angie Stone was the first female rapper on the famous 'sugarhill' label.......

you might know her as Angie B......... :thumbsup:

Cool good to know that...! :thumbsup:

Later Angie had D'Angelo's baby and he wrote the song 'brown sugar' about Angie :thumbsup:

Later Angie had D'Angelo's baby and he wrote the song 'brown sugar' about Angie :thumbsup:

Yeah I thought they were married... didn't know about the song being for Angie tho that's a cool track! :D

yeah ya git.. you asked about that quizz question in my last thread on R and B tunes thread.. and ya never answered it..

hmm.. interestin to know.. :thumbsup:

and i got that live version of the 'You Got Me' on my comp... with Jill Scott...

By the way mate.. Welcome to the club.. :lol::thumbsup:

and i got that live version of the 'You Got Me' on my comp... with Jill Scott...

By the way mate.. Welcome to the club.. :lol::thumbsup:

I need to get that track... it's missing from my collection :lol: I had it a while back tho...

Cheers... :thumbsup:

What a great taste in music we have so far :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: in this thread :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links