Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

9 hours ago, simond64 said:

TS excel 2.0 Stirling silver beginning Sept, I have 22 2.0 hb gr sport delivered April 22. Seems denim blue orders unlucky

Seems like the TS is coming through ahead of the HB. But at least deliveries have started. Denim Blue orders either HB or TS were modified to MY23 in Sept due to the cessation of the colour and lack of paint stock.

FYI, anyone looking out for the MY23 brochure... I just received this response from an email I sent 3 weeks ago. 

Screenshot_2023-02-08-10-04-23-499-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

11 minutes ago, solfer said:

FYI, anyone looking out for the MY23 brochure... I just received this response from an email I sent 3 weeks ago. 

Screenshot_2023-02-08-10-04-23-499-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Amateurs 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

29 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

Amateurs 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

It's a joke, mid April to create a pdf on a car they started taking orders for in September..! 🤷

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, solfer said:

It's a joke, mid April to create a pdf on a car they started taking orders for in September..! 🤷

You will probably have the car before the brochure, there isn’t a 2023 manual either yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, solfer said:

The only explanation what I can find to this is that probably the final specs for the UK were finalised very late - it wasn’t sure what they will have on them and what not …. Anybody has better idea ?! 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

The only explanation what I can find to this is that probably the final specs for the UK were finalised very late - it wasn’t sure what they will have on them and what not …. Anybody has better idea ?! 🤷‍♂️

I would suspect that component availability (or lack of) would be a major factor in determining the final UK specifications enabling optimum production. Car production here last year was the lowest since 1956 due to component shortages and Toyota are not alone in this respect.

• Like 2

Hi all. New member here signed up to share my story - never owned a Toyota before. 

Ordered a 1.8 TS Design Scarlett Flare in June 22 with quoted Dec 22 delivery. 

Back and forth since regarding whether it will be a my22 or my23, never been confirmed but would appear from forums it would be my23 now. 

Currently being told that it could go into production between now and May with no further information than that available. Spoke directly with Toyota customer relations today and they said there is no ETA on the order at all, there's no notes or updates on there at all since the June 22 order was placed. Asked her if they could get in touch with anyone to check if there was an issue, maybe the order was stuck with an issue as still hasnt even been populated with the full information and they said that wasnt possible. 

The myT app only shows "Corolla HB/TS" on the order and nothing else. Clearly hasnt been assigned a production line yet. 

Anybody else with orders around June 22 still with nothing changed and no ETA at all?

Was looking forward to owning a Toyota and got a really good deal but starting to consider just looking for something used somewhere else as my confidence this order is ever going to be fulfilled is diminishing. 

Thanks 

Hi 

Have you got an order number fron your Dealer ?

I ordered back in Feb 22, 2.0 HB Denim Blue Excel. My colour was discontinued and my order was amended to the new my colour on the same order number. My ETA is March. My order still shows as Progressing on the App but i got an email from Toyota (the first time i ever got an email from them) saying not long to wait now !!! Toyota clearly are now building MY23 spec Corolla's as you can see from the recent discussions,  Get your Dealer to check on their system as that will show what estimated date for Delivery. Dealerships are real mixed bag, so i would shout loud and push. Say you've been on this forum and know deliveries are coming, send them  a pic or 2 and keep them on their toes ! 

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. On the myT app does it show anything regarding 'Processing order' that's the first indication we get that the factory has the order on there system? If not as I gather, I would have another word with the dealer. I ordered in October 22 but the 'Processing order' on the myT app didn't show up untill early December 22. I'm still waiting for the build to start but that may not happen untill April I have been told. Everything is very slow right now.

Quick question to people that have ordered Denim blue colour. Do you get the same order number after you have changed the colours or do you get a new order number?. The reason I am asking- My order disappeared from MyT app I can't see anything. Don't know when this happened.The last time I checked this was October.

TIA

2 minutes ago, Marcinv said:

Quick question to people that have ordered Denim blue colour. Do you get the same order number after you have changed the colours or do you get a new order number?. The reason I am asking- My order disappeared from MyT app I can't see anything. Don't know when this happened.The last time I checked this was October.

TIA

Order number is the same. Only thing is when they change the colour you are going to the back of the queue 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JohnCorolla27 said:

Hi 

Have you got an order number fron your Dealer ?

I ordered back in Feb 22, 2.0 HB Denim Blue Excel. My colour was discontinued and my order was amended to the new my colour on the same order number. My ETA is March. My order still shows as Progressing on the App but i got an email from Toyota (the first time i ever got an email from them) saying not long to wait now !!! Toyota clearly are now building MY23 spec Corolla's as you can see from the recent discussions,  Get your Dealer to check on their system as that will show what estimated date for Delivery. Dealerships are real mixed bag, so i would shout loud and push. Say you've been on this forum and know deliveries are coming, send them  a pic or 2 and keep them on their toes ! 

The lady at Toyota customer relations I spoke with says she has the same order tracking system as the dealership and that the order doesn't have an ETA. I went direct to Toyota hoping they would have more in depth knowledge as the dealer but seems they have the same. Yes I have an order number given at time of order. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bigblock said:

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. On the myT app does it show anything regarding 'Processing order' that's the first indication we get that the factory has the order on there system? If not as I gather, I would have another word with the dealer. I ordered in October 22 but the 'Processing order' on the myT app didn't show up untill early December 22. I'm still waiting for the build to start but that may not happen untill April I have been told. Everything is very slow right now.

Yes, at the top of the MyT app it says processing order, it's said this since I signed up to it the day after placing my order, nothing has changed since. It doesn't state where it's being built in the app in the stages like some posts do that iv seen here. I'm one of these people that seems to always get things go wrong when placing orders for anything, hence being worried something isn't right for there to still be no ETA or even accurate/ full order info updated to the app. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mystic_C said:

Yes, at the top of the MyT app it says processing order, it's said this since I signed up to it the day after placing my order, nothing has changed since. It doesn't state where it's being built in the app in the stages like some posts do that iv seen here. I'm one of these people that seems to always get things go wrong when placing orders for anything, hence being worried something isn't right for there to still be no ETA or even accurate/ full order info updated to the app. 

Mine was ordered in September and not showing up in the app yet. My other two existing ones are there just not the new ordered one. Strange?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mystic_C said:

With the little info we have at the moment we know that Toyota are clearing old 2022 orders for people ordered between February and April last year. If you are lucky maybe you can get the car in the next 1 to 3 months.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

With the little info we have at the moment we know that Toyota are clearing old 2022 orders for people ordered between February and April last year. If you are lucky maybe you can get the car in the next 1 to 3 months.

I've ordered my on 31st of March 22 and last time when i contacted the dealer I was told I will get it Jun-Jul 23

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Marcinv said:

I've ordered my on 31st of March and was told by dealer I will get it Jun-Jul

My dealer had been saying June.  The app suddenly updated on Saturday evening, and it's on its way.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, marlot said:

My dealer had been saying June.  The app suddenly updated on Saturday evening, and it's on its way.

Sorry if you've already mentioned this somewhere but what level of information was being displayed in myT before it suddenly went into build? 

14 minutes ago, Marcinv said:

I've ordered my on 31st of March 22 and last time when i contacted the dealer I was told I will get it Jun-Jul 23

I think you will get and update soon. Maybe in the next month. 

4 minutes ago, Mystic_C said:

Sorry if you've already mentioned this somewhere but what level of information was being displayed in myT before it suddenly went into build? 

It just said Procesing Order.

38 minutes ago, Mystic_C said:

My app has  said Progressing Order since 10th Feb 22, My Dealer is pretty good and has been keeping me updated. As someone said orders dating from Feb 22 - Apr 22 are being prioritised (My dealer and Toyota GB confirmed this with me) The app only shows progress when the build starts up to that point it is a waiting game. It takes a day to build the Car. Keep pressing your Dealer ! This whole tpic is story of delays etc

1 hour ago, Mystic_C said:

The lady at Toyota customer relations I spoke with says she has the same order tracking system as the dealership and that the order doesn't have an ETA. I went direct to Toyota hoping they would have more in depth knowledge as the dealer but seems they have the same. Yes I have an order number given at time of order. 

I would say your order is ok. You have an order number and it's saying 'Processing order' on the app as well.  Much like the rest of us it's a long waiting game. I hope after all this waiting it will be worth it.

45 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

I think you will get and update soon. Maybe in the next month. 

But my order disappeared from the app. I've had" processing order" atleast for 6 months since April and now nothing all vanished and as i said don't know when it's happened.

Even my local dealer is waiting for their show car and brochures. Its a waiting game really

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links