Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

11 hours ago, Westerner said:

Is there a noticeable difference with the acceleration/torque between the 2? Any other noticeable differences?

Acceleration is a lot smoother and quicker pick up, I also found the regeneration braking firmer as well. Infotainment system quicker, sharper and loads the driver profile faster. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ic2 said:

Acceleration is a lot smoother and quicker pick up, I also found the regeneration braking firmer as well. Infotainment system quicker, sharper and loads the driver profile faster. 

Sounds great, definitely sounds like the upgrade to the hybrid system has helped make the car more responsive

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 10:25 AM, StillGotASkoka said:

Order  12 April 2022, due for delivery February 2023. 

Update on today (18 April 2023) is anticipated delivery date of 28/8/2023. The addition of another month since the last update . 😂 🤣 😹 😆  Guessing will be a 73 plate or maybe 24 plate.  

Order is for TS 2.0 Icon in Juniper Blue (was Icon Tech in denim blue)

Hooray, car with dealer.  Delivery to me expected next Thursday.😄😃😀😊

• Like 4

I just had a notification too.  Corolla TS Design 1.8 (Juniper Blue) ordered Feb 2023, not expected or needed until Sept, now appeared on the MyT App, left the factory and now parked somewhere in Derbyshire!  First notification I've received. 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DaveST said:

I just had a notification too.  Corolla TS Design 1.8 (Juniper Blue) ordered Feb 2023, not expected or needed until Sept, now appeared on the MyT App, left the factory and now parked somewhere in Derbyshire!  First notification I've received. 😁

Hoping I'll get a plate soon so can link up to MyT.  Being a business lease order MyT not linked so far. 

Ordered the GR Sport HB 2.0 (Bi-tone AG/Black) in Feb 2023, expected Aug/Sept although I pushed it to September due to this for the new plate. Car has shown within the app since the end of Feb, but only the first stage currently. The map markers appeared within the last couple of weeks though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ialexpw said:

Ordered the GR Sport HB 2.0 (Bi-tone AG/Black) in Feb 2023, expected Aug/Sept although I pushed it to September due to this for the new plate. Car has shown within the app since the end of Feb, but only the first stage currently. The map markers appeared within the last couple of weeks though!

I think that means it has an imminent build slot so probably only a couple of weeks away now. The dealer may be able to give you a good idea now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveST said:

When mine got to this stage it said it was parked in a field in the middle of the countryside 😂

• Haha 1

New car orders seems on decline or something but new Corolla TS gr sport with 2.0 engine shows 11 week only for delivery, not long ago was 28. 👌

• Like 1

Yeah, I think they're getting a handle on the supply chain issues and the backlog is finally clearing up.

It's taken companies a long time to adjust to the new world of red tape they have to deal with when shipping things in from and out to Europe!

• Like 2

Just wondering what the dealer has to do to get my ordered vehicle on the app. Thanks

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, panmat said:

Just wondering what the dealer has to do to get my ordered vehicle on the app. Thanks

In my experience it can take a long time!  My dealer didn't know why my order hadn't appeared (new car ordered February). I eventually emailed Toyota Customer Support through the MyToyota account page.  My order showed only a couple of weeks ago on the app, after the car had been built.  It now shows as "en route to dealer".  My dealer phoned me yesterday to say it should be with them in about 5 days or so.  Not sure why your dealer wouldn't know how it works, however.

Just wondering if there's anyone here who ordered a HB from last September who's still waiting for their car? Or is it just me!? 🤷

Similarly, has anyone ordered a TS last September and still waiting. 

More importantly has anyone who ordered a Panroof had their car delivered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FesterJester said:

Similarly, has anyone ordered a TS last September and still waiting. 

More importantly has anyone who ordered a Panroof had their car delivered. 

My HB order from September is a pan roof too.. Dealer and Toyota have both told me that shouldn't hold up the ETA.. I have my doubts though.. 

• Like 1

While you are waiting for your new Corolla here I found a very interesting comparison of the acceleration between gen4 and gen5 hybrid in both 1.8 and 2.0 versions . It seems the newer models engage a lot more the electric motor while the older ones the engine is overriding the electric motor and sound unpleasant. Obvious difference. 👌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have just ordered a Corolla 2ltr GR Sport (20th July 23) my dealership has quoted mid Nov 23 for delivery. 

Fingers crossed on that date!!!

• Like 1

Ordered in May 2023 a new Corolla 1.8 TS Excel, initially my dealership quoted Oct/Nov 2023, this past month now said likely that date will be sooner.

😀

• Like 1

I ordered a 2.0ltr Corolla GR Sport on 20th July 23, delivery is quoted for November 23. Time will tell.

• Like 1

This evening I finally got a notification from the MyT app that my car had left the factory! (today's date is actually the one Toyota customer service quoted me at the end of last month)

Both this app & my web login skipped past 'Build in Progress' and now show the car's location (in a field in Cromford). The newer 'Toyota MyT' app says the same, but no map.

I ordered my 1.8 TS Excel ( No pan roof )on 17th July, requested delivery early Nov but dealer has informed delivery as end Dec ?

Ordered a TS Icon early March 23 - got an email notification out of the blue this week to say it had arrived at the dealership! No updates whatsoever on the MyT app until this point.

Looks like Toyota are meeting the anticipated delivery windows quoted earlier in the year quite well now (we were given September as an estimate).....

• Like 1

Had the update yesterday that my build has started.

Date is still on for the 1st Sept for me as far as I'm aware, ordered end of Feb

Screenshot_20230730_122549_MyT.png

2 hours ago, ialexpw said:

Had the update yesterday that my build has started.

Date is still on for the 1st Sept for me as far as I'm aware, ordered end of Feb

Screenshot_20230730_122549_MyT.png

Chuffed for you, but honestly what did I do wrong, ordered mine in September and still don't have a build date. Just about had enough of Toyota and their utter lack of communication... 

5 hours ago, solfer said:

Chuffed for you, but honestly what did I do wrong, ordered mine in September and still don't have a build date. Just about had enough of Toyota and their utter lack of communication... 

I also had a loooong wait. Ordered November 11th 2022, took delivery 17th July 2023.  What a huge difference from the previous model, (i previously had a 2022 2.0ltr Excel HB), and driving the 2023 model is a vast improvement. Well worth the wait.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links