Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

32 minutes ago, James H said:

It would be ironic if I couldn’t see or touch it but can switch the heating on. Lol. 

Is good when u can track it, I don’t think you will be able to activate anything until the main fuse is fitted during the PDI, the remote and smart entry don’t work without the fuse

13 minutes ago, simond64 said:

Is good when u can track it, I don’t think you will be able to activate anything until the main fuse is fitted during the PDI, the remote and smart entry don’t work without the fuse

Yeah. I wouldn’t have tried it. Just thought it was funny 

My sept order for 2.0 TS Excel now in transit

• Like 2

On 6/1/2023 at 6:47 PM, James H said:

Yeah. I wouldn’t have tried it. Just thought it was funny 

My 2.0 TS Excel has arrived at the dealer

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simond64 said:

My 2.0 TS Excel has arrived at the dealer

My 2.0 TS GR Sport arrived at the dealer last Friday and I am picking it up this Friday. Original price, PX Equity and interest rate honoured. 

Just passed 2 on the road as well, both Scarlet Pearl. I think that there will a few hitting the road in the next couple of weeks

• Like 4

8 months and 7 days later (on the exact day of ETA my dealership gave me 3 months ago) .....finally collected it yesterday😀 

TCHB1.jpg

TCHB2.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.

My February order is now in transit.

I was just wondering whether anyone had any experience with going ahead with financing when the new finance offers rates have since gone down? I had originally agreed to 7.9% with a £2,500 contribution but the current offer seems to be a £1,500 contribution at 5.9%.

Very interested in this also, a friend of mine is in the exact same position, they have contacted their dealer to query the reduction in finance rate, to be told that it is only for new orders. However I’m pretty sure Toyota had a recent promise to honour any reduction in finance rate for anyone that had already made an order at a higher rate?

On 6/7/2023 at 9:19 PM, Neath said:

8 months and 7 days later (on the exact day of ETA my dealership gave me 3 months ago) .....finally collected it yesterday😀 

TCHB1.jpg

TCHB2.jpg

Very nice (and much faster turnaround than most of us!) Is that the Excel? 

6 hours ago, solfer said:

Very nice (and much faster turnaround than most of us!) Is that the Excel? 

Thanks. Yes, it is Excel 1.8. Really enjoying it, in particular the sport mode feels super responsive.

My only slight disappointment (so far) is the poor image quality and lack of guiding lines on the reverse camera (compared to my pervious Ioniq premium se).

I am sure when I have fully explored other features on this car, I will be able to appreciate it more.  

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 11:55 PM, Neath said:

Thanks. Yes, it is Excel 1.8. Really enjoying it, in particular the sport mode feels super responsive.

My only slight disappointment (so far) is the poor image quality and lack of guiding lines on the reverse camera (compared to my pervious Ioniq premium se).

I am sure when I have fully explored other features on this car, I will be able to appreciate it more.  

Excellent, yep definitely looking sweet, glad you're enjoying it. My Excel 1.8 (ordered Sept) has an ETA of 08/08, so still twiddling my thumbs here.. 

Have to agree with you there re the image quality on the camera, that was one negative I took away after taking an MY23 for a test drive a few weeks ago. With all the other improvements it's a bit disappointing this doesn't appear to have had the resolution increased 😔 

Enjoy the new car 👍

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 2:14 PM, Taylor97 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.

My February order is now in transit.

I was just wondering whether anyone had any experience with going ahead with financing when the new finance offers rates have since gone down? I had originally agreed to 7.9% with a £2,500 contribution but the current offer seems to be a £1,500 contribution at 5.9%.

Out of curiosity.  Can I ask what engine, body type and trim? 

As my wife kindly pointed out from Jackfires image, when I was showing her the colour. My car is the one on the right hand side. Empty space as it doesn't exist. 

IMG_0372.thumb.jpeg.1f1a1028beb7debd2a21b21dbd3b693d.jpeg

48 minutes ago, StillGotASkoka said:

Out of curiosity.  Can I ask what engine, body type and trim? 

As my wife kindly pointed out from Jackfires image, when I was showing her the colour. My car is the one on the right hand side. Empty space as it doesn't exist. 

IMG_0372.thumb.jpeg.1f1a1028beb7debd2a21b21dbd3b693d.jpeg

Mine is the 1.8 Hatchback Design. I was originally told July delivery back when I ordered it but I'm hoping that'll now be June seeing as it's in transit.

When did you order your car?

12 minutes ago, Taylor97 said:

Mine is the 1.8 Hatchback Design. I was originally told July delivery back when I ordered it but I'm hoping that'll now be June seeing as it's in transit.

When did you order your car?

Err 2.0 TS, Icon back in April 2022.  

• Confused 1

Do we know if it is the 2L units which are being delayed? It seems that most of the orders that are trickling through are for the 1.8L variant. Just curious as I ordered my 2L TS Excel Pan roof, back in September last year. Current eta is 7 July, after being bumped from April. 

4 minutes ago, FesterJester said:

Do we know if it is the 2L units which are being delayed? It seems that most of the orders that are trickling through are for the 1.8L variant. Just curious as I ordered my 2L TS Excel Pan roof, back in September last year. Current eta is 7 July, after being bumped from April. 

My 2.0 TS Excel was delivered to the dealer last week, ordered last sept

I suspect (and purely conjecture on my part) that my April 2022 order may have been kicked to the back of the queue in October, as original colour was discontinued and had to change in October.   Current delivery estimate I have is End Aug/ Early Sept.  Which would mirror FesterJester's delivery time

31 minutes ago, simond64 said:

My 2.0 TS Excel was delivered to the dealer last week, ordered last sept

My 2.0 TS GR Sport ordered 30th Sept has arrived and I picked it up on Friday 

1 hour ago, DC_Ms said:

@simond64 @James H don’t be shy with your new motor , pictures are always much appreciated 😁

I will post photos when I’ve got it, still with dealer at the moment. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

@simond64 @James H don’t be shy with your new motor , pictures are always much appreciated 😁

lol. Here are some and I will write a review when I get some more time.

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8836.jpeg

IMG_8842.jpeg

IMG_8841.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, James H said:

lol. Here are some and I will write a review when I get some more time.

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8836.jpeg

IMG_8842.jpeg

IMG_8841.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

Beautiful - great colour choice too 😉👍 enjoy it

• Like 1

Hi, ordered a Toyota Corolla 1.8 Icon mid March and was told expected delivery September. Arrived at dealers last week on 6th June and collected it yesterday 13th. Lead times appear to be improving.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links