Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

1 hour ago, Perranlady said:

They have also checked and although My Toyota is still listing order processing - they assure me that it has been made and is in fact "at sea" Wonder how long it will be from here !

Mine got to Grimsby last Tuesday and arrived at Burniston on Friday.

• Like 1

Depends where abouts it is on the sea. Presume it is coming from Japan. There could be a couple stops to unload some at different places.

3 hours ago, Sidrat said:

Mine got to Grimsby last Tuesday and arrived at Burniston on Friday.

Such a pity I can't track mine - was looking forward to knowing where it was - just have to wait

4 hours ago, Catlover said:

Presume it is coming from Japan.

I thought the Cross was made in France or Poland.

The Yaris Cross is made in France and the Yaris is made in France and recently Poland IIRC.

The Corolla  HB and TS are made in the UK but the Cross (And RAV4) are made in Japan.

Hi been waiting for delivery of my new Yaris Cross Premier Edition, Been at Derry two weeks tomorrow, car already a month old and no sign of it leaving derry, anybody know how long it takes Derby to delivery to dealership? please

1 hour ago, geoffus said:

car already a month old

The age of the car goes from the date of first registration. Usually dealers register a car for first use on the road on the day it is due to be collected.

1 hour ago, geoffus said:

Hi been waiting for delivery of my new Yaris Cross Premier Edition, Been at Derry two weeks tomorrow, car already a month old and no sign of it leaving derry, anybody know how long it takes Derby to delivery to dealership? please

I feel your eager anticipation, it has been suggested to me that possibly around 4 weeks. I feel the tracking on the MyT app could be more informative but I guess it is what it is. Anyway it looks like it won't be too much longer to wait.

Thank you for your reply, I suppose I am eager but going away soon and need it by begining of April, hope it comes soon

2 hours ago, Hibird said:

I feel the tracking on the MyT app could be more informative but I guess it is what it is. 

At least we have the opportunity to track the order & delivery via My T, there are plenty of people ordering new vehicles from other manufacturers that have no idea on order progress or delivery date without asking there main dealer. 

Status diving about half hour ago on My T I know my C-HR has left Portbury today & is currently on the back of a transporter heading to Derbyshire with an ETA of today. 

11 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

At least we have the opportunity to track the order & delivery via My T, there are plenty of people ordering new vehicles from other manufacturers that have no idea on order progress or delivery date without asking there main dealer. 

Status diving about half hour ago on My T I know my C-HR has left Portbury today & is currently on the back of a transporter heading to Derbyshire with an ETA of today. 

I still feel the tracking on the MyT app could be more informative but I guess it is what it is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hibird said:

I still feel the tracking on the MyT app could be more informative but I guess it is what it is. 

Order a new Peugeot for example & you have no way of tracking it or finding out what's happening without contacting the dealer for an update. 

At least with ordering a new Toyota & the My T account you can sign in via a PC browser & go for a status dive, you cant get more informative then that.

About 1 to 2 weeks before your vehicle is due to be built it will have an estimated build date appear & once its built you will get the VIN populated.

Then It shows estimated dates of when your vehicle will reach the next stage.

You can literally see each step from leaving the factory to final delivery to the dealer you ordered the vehicle from.

I know that currently my new Toyota C-HR is on the back of a transporter on its way to Derbyshire - when it arrives the My T app will update & notify me. 

Once it's arrived in Derbyshire I can go for a new status dive & see the estimated delivery date to my Toyota dealer.

Geoffus, I see you have your first use planned.  Is the new car critical to your plans, ie you have no other car?  You might just have to hire a car.  Maybe the dealer could assist. 

If you could use your existing car then consider your car as a 'free' loan.  You have stopped paying for it and it effectively belongs to the dealer.  

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

Order a new Peugeot for example & you have no way of tracking it or finding out what's happening without contacting the dealer for an update. 

At least with ordering a new Toyota & the My T account you can sign in via a PC browser & go for a status dive, you cant get more informative then that.

About 1 to 2 weeks before your vehicle is due to be built it will have an estimated build date appear & once its built you will get the VIN populated.

You can literally see each step from leaving the factory to final delivery to the dealer you ordered the vehicle from.

I know that currently my new Toyota C-HR is on the back of a transporter on its way to Derbyshire - when it arrives the My T app will update & notify me. 

Once it's arrived in Derbyshire I can go for a new status dive & see the estimated delivery date to my Toyota dealer.

What I felt could be more informative was the My T App, I gave no opinion on "Status Diving" on a browser. However one day that info may be available in the App which would make it more informative, hope that clarifies my personal opinion. My CHR GR Sport left Derbyshire today but it was not the App that told me but a computer browser. So we both have nice new cars on the way so I guess we are better informed than the Peugeot example.

4 hours ago, forkingabout said:

On my Yaris Cross status dive it has only ever shown estimated delivery to final destination, ie the dealer.  This has changed a few times, it is now at Burnaston with a date of 1st April.

6 hours ago, Hibird said:

Yes I agree the MyT could be more informative. Thank you all

Thank you all for your reply’s 

Might be a bit of a silly question but how do you check the background information to see dates etc.?

On 3/23/2022 at 8:51 PM, Cyker said:

The Yaris Cross is made in France and the Yaris is made in France and recently Poland IIRC.

The Yaris is produced in France and The Czech Republic. With the Joint Venture plant in Kolin becoming solely owned by Toyota from January last year, additional Yaris production started there in 2021.

Polish Toyota plants produce engines and transmissions.

The Corolla saloon is produced in Turkiye ( formerly Turkey).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, irishsausage said:

Might be a bit of a silly question but how do you check the background information to see dates etc.?

Matt, go to page 6 of this post and go to the bottom, method is there, needs to be done on a PC.

Ooops I meant CZ, not Poland! *runs from all the offended Poles and Czechs*

13 hours ago, Cyker said:

Ooops I meant CZ, not Poland! *runs from all the offended Poles and Czechs*

I was all excited about buying a "French" car, look like I got that wrong 😉!

• Haha 1

On the Yaris Cross if you put it in park does the electric parking brake go on, mine doesn't if it does since I've had a flat Battery thanks to the bodyshop

45 minutes ago, Toyota_FanBoy said:

On the Yaris Cross if you put it in park does the electric parking brake go on, mine doesn't if it does since I've had a flat battery thanks to the bodyshop

Yes, on the Yaris Cross when you put it into park the parking brake automatically engages.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links