Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

3 hours ago, Stobie said:

It's got to go up - discovered this morning it was in Power mode. 

👍 Keep us posted.

• 2 months later...

Just checked the MyT app and my new Yaris Cross is showing it is still in France, When I checked on the https://www.toyota.co.uk site it is showing that the car is in Grimsby! When I last spoke to the dealer they told me they are expecting delivery on the 8th February (the original delivery date when I ordered the car was 3rd March which would mean it would be a 24 reg. Anyone know which is the most reliable tracker? spoke to the dealers again and they can't give me a date. I have asked them if they do indeed get delivery in February would they hold the car for me so it can be registered in March to take advantage of the new Reg. Not holding my breath but worth asking. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MikeB2 said:

Just checked the MyT app and my new Yaris Cross is showing it is still in France, When I checked on the https://www.toyota.co.uk site it is showing that the car is in Grimsby! When I last spoke to the dealer they told me they are expecting delivery on the 8th February (the original delivery date when I ordered the car was 3rd March which would mean it would be a 24 reg. Anyone know which is the most reliable tracker? spoke to the dealers again and they can't give me a date. I have asked them if they do indeed get delivery in February would they hold the car for me so it can be registered in March to take advantage of the new Reg. Not holding my breath but worth asking. 

The app and the website can be used Michael but the location tends to flirt about when the vehicle is in motion so you might see it at say Grimsby then when it sets off to Derby it could temporarily show up back at Zeebrugge.  It’s getting nearer!

Thanks Don, this will be my third Yaris Cross and this is the first time I have experienced different tracking on the app and web site. I am still hoping that the new Cross isn't delivered too soon as I really wanted a 24 plate as it is so near to the new Reg. I will have to wait and see

Mike, based on your prior delivery date I am sure your dealer would be happy to delay delivery.  Mine was - twice.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the holdup is?

The app 'myt' says that the car is at the port Zeebrugge, it claims it's been there about 6 weeks now!

Every time I phone the dealer for progress, the date moves on more weeks.

Is 'myt' fibbing?