Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

The tyre pressures were high when I first got it changed to 2.2 front 2.1 rear.

• Like 2

I can confirm the pressures are out, mine was 40 psi, adjusted to correct pressure and it made a difference to how it rode, not hugely significant, but noticeable, had mine almost a month with 587 miles covered..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cyker said:

Seconded! A lot of us early Mk4 owners found the dealerships hadn't fully completed the PDI, and the tyres are still at transport and storage pressures (Mine were about 60PSI!! :eek: )

Can't remember but mine were overpressured too.  Next time I shall check before I leave the yard AND  then get them to reset the TPM .

• Like 1

My car just mysteriously arrived at the dealership from order being processed in one day. Hopefully my dealership will give me a call soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex Wong said:

My car just mysteriously arrived at the dealership from order being processed in one day. Hopefully my dealership will give me a call soon.

Just call them yourself 😄

• Like 2

If they'll pick up the phone! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

After a frantic few days Just collected the Yaris cross Excel , so about 2 months from placing order

Not had a chance to drive it myself as the wife has claimed the car.

Will be back with a full update on my thoughts in it after giving it a good drive over the weekend.

Was impressed that the car came with the scratch protection for the door lock handles and rear bumper. 

Not sure the rear seat protection in the boot has been fitted correctly , any one have pictures of theirs fitted 

• Like 4

Hi, Anyone any idea about current lead times on a Cross Excel if  ordered in August 2023? I made an enquiry at my dealers and they advised a delivery of anywhere from October to December 2023 but I wonder if that's realistic.

8 minutes ago, chazbri said:

Hi, Anyone any idea about current lead times on a Cross Excel if  ordered in August 2023? I made an enquiry at my dealers and they advised a delivery of anywhere from October to December 2023 but I wonder if that's realistic.

Going by the reports and my own experince, I would suggest estimate 16 weeks +/- 4weeks would give you the same ish range. Some are getting them in 8-10 weeks, some are getting them closer to 20 weeks. Some I think are still waiting on orders from last year. Just don't get the mudflaps as they are on +6month back order and won't complete the order until they have them from what I understand.

• Like 1

Hi, POV, you will have to wait 4-6 months, all things being equal. Mine was ordered in February and was delivered early August, though, it came with a pan roof to the UK

• Like 1

I ordered May 2nd and dealer estimated that it will be in their yard on 23rd of this month. 

Two long weeks! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nailstone said:

After a frantic few days Just collected the Yaris cross Excel , so about 2 months from placing order

Not had a chance to drive it myself as the wife has claimed the car.

Will be back with a full update on my thoughts in it after giving it a good drive over the weekend.

Was impressed that the car came with the scratch protection for the door lock handles and rear bumper. 

Not sure the rear seat protection in the boot has been fitted correctly , any one have pictures of theirs fitted 

I just have the scratch protection on front doors. I am just curious why don’t they add it to all door😂.

On 8/7/2023 at 9:47 PM, Primus1 said:

I can confirm the pressures are out, mine was 40 psi, adjusted to correct pressure and it made a difference to how it rode, not hugely significant, but noticeable, had mine almost a month with 587 miles covered..

My YX came with 50PSI tyre pressure. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:47 PM,  Primus1 said:

I have Falken tyres fitted we’re overinflated when arrived what type are yours.

• Like 1

Yall with recent deliveries, did you get 1 or 2 keys, assuming you have keyless entry and start? 

Ordered my Excel with City Pack in red today. Said most likely be January.

3 hours ago, CruxisCore said:

Yall with recent deliveries, did you get 1 or 2 keys, assuming you have keyless entry and start? 

YX Excel: 2 Keys, one locked away, the other never leaves my pocket.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CruxisCore said:

I only received one with my Yaris Cross Excel. Quoted a month for the spare - suspect I'll have to keep chasing...

Closing in. Now just a few hundred km away from me, but still import inspections in Hanko and PDI at the dealer. Should have it next week

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The days and weeks get slower the closer it gets 😄 It's now at the dealer's yard, but still some days waiting next week.. I'll message the dealer tomorrow asking when can we arrange delivery. Got nothing to be installed or anything at the dealer's, so it should be quick if they arnt too piled up with everyone else's cars 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got two keys with mine, on the very morning we picked it up we drove a few miles to a local garden centre for a coffee, couldn’t lock the car with the key,or keyless , phoned dealer and he asked where other key was, it was with all the paperwork in the car, that’s when I found out the useful feature, that you cannot lock the keys in the car, I suspect when I have cause to go back to the dealer, there’ll be a lot of nudging, pointing and smirking 🙄, oh, the shame…

• Haha 1

Two weeks (500 miles) since pick up. What can I say but one very happy bunny. Yaris Cross design in galactic blue, the colour looks way better in the flesh than on the little plastic swatch in the showroom. love the driving position and how it drives. Drove across to Deal pier with my cousin to have a look at fishing spots, and he was so impressed it's now on his list for when he changes his motor next year. following on from another topic it came with two keys. A quick question regarding the smart entery system. When I did the test drive the I was left with the impression that vehicle automatically locked when you took the key out of range? This does not appear to happen or am I misunderstanding the system entirley? The hanbook is vague and just mentions how to use the manual lock using key fob/internal locks and sensor. can anyone enlighten me further. 

Kev.

DSCF2154.JPG

Glad you're enjoying it - It really is a cracking motor!

re. the keyless entry, it does NOT auto-lock when the key moves out of range, you have to explicitly lock it.

The only time the car will lock itself, and this applies to almost all Toyotas with remote locking, is if you unlock the car and then NOT open any of the doors - After a minute or so the car will then lock itself again (I assume it's to protect against accidental unlock button presses when you lock the car then walk away)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links