Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

hmmm well he does bugger the start something rottern so i guess it would have been quicker but due to poo driving was a wasted run!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

Well i have a spare seat for trax going down on the sat camping, getting very drunk, and into the show on a club stand for the sunday, anyone from the north fancy coming down in my car?

Hou when do you need to know by??

Sounds like fun, can get hammered and not worry about driving :P :lol::lol:

Well i have a spare seat for trax going down on the sat camping, getting very drunk, and into the show on a club stand for the sunday, anyone from the north fancy coming down in my car?

Hou when do you need to know by??

Sounds like fun, can get hammered and not worry about driving :P :lol::lol:

need to know byend of the weekend buddy for chipping in for food, all chipping a fiver in and getting bbq and softdrinks see (and im not promoting just giving info mods) SPWC

just to throw a spanner in the works, a lot of people on other forums seem to be going about an hour earlier and arriving by 9 or so.

corolla98 - why r u guys leaaving so early as it surely doesnt take 2 1/2 hours to get to south mimms?

ed

p.s. have managed to borrow a road angel to pick up those mobile cameras

just to throw a spanner in the works, a lot of people on other forums seem to be going about an hour earlier and arriving by 9 or so.

corolla98 - why r u guys leaaving so early as it surely doesnt take 2 1/2 hours to get to south mimms?

ed

p.s. have managed to borrow a road angel to pick up those mobile cameras

it takes 45mins from colochester

well in a car with 200+bhp you don't have to leave anywhere in good time you just make it up with MPH :D

i think i will cruise down with matt.

thought u were bringing the sera for the 0-60 run?

anyway, a sera could manage fairly good speeds anyway. they must do 120 odd?

ed

the 200+ bhp is refering to corolla98's bad boy no mines only 110ish but i have had it following a volov s40 1.8 at 120mph and he wasn't getting away :D :D

oh rite. yeh corolla98s car is an absolute beast. will show mine up as mine is standard ride height/wheels, bodykit.

aint been able to get the TOC banner as sorted avensis has it and he's up in scarborough

ed

ummmmmmmm. i dunno. what would we make it from? paper would look really unprofessional. could find a big white sheet and draw/spray TOC on it?

ed

Hi all,

I might go to trax just to see some of your cars, cos I'd like to see a Sera up close cos I'm 6ft 3 and wanna see how small/big it is inside.

And also see the more powerful cars among you.

Diverting from the main thread subject, is it worth doing the optimax and additive route on a standard 1.3 G6?

Hopefully see you there (funds and work permitting).

cheers

R :thumbsup:

Birmingham

richard, me, matt, and sera beetlle only have 1.5/1.6 engines, so they're not anything special. i'd try the same with your 1.3 and see what happens. there are a few corollas lieke ours going so woudl be good to see a few more of them around

ed

As for ideas

1) cheap white bed sheet.

2) Spray can.

3)1m rule or straight edge.

4)Carboard (to form edges of letters)

or a very big printer then you can use the one off the website :blink:

Diverting from the main thread subject, is it worth doing the optimax and additive route on a standard 1.3 G6?

I run the sera on optimax and i notice a differance with the 'nippyest' of the car i haven't found the top speed to be any faster.

The other thing to bear in mind is the it's 8p more a litre and i find i get less miles to the tank.

i haven't risked putting another octatan booster in as i haven't modded the engine (yet :D)

Hope this helps

Tim ... see you at trax :thumbsup:

btw

it's worth runing acouple of tanks of fuel thought the car to let it find it's settings. don't put the odd fiver of optimax in it's all or nothing :D

:blink::wacko::blink: Now im getting v confused and it doesnt take a lot :crybaby: (you dont need to say a thing Tim :P :lol: :P :D )

If we leave Ipswich at 6:00-6:15am and it takes 45mins from colchester and only about 30mins to get to colchester we will be at south mimms at what can only be described at a bit early!!! (7:15-7:30am) and if it takes an hour from there and we leave at about 7:45-8:00 (with fuel stops and photos) we will be there for about 9.

Now call me stupid but is that not the same time as Ed wanted to get there? ;) :huh::wacko:

M

i don't mind what time we get there

- corolla98 wanted to leave at 6

- it takes 75 mins to south mimms, which means arrival at 7.30, maybe 7.45 at latest

- we organised that u all meet me at mimms at 9!

- yet we could leave mimms at 8, arrive at trax at 9 and park closer to the entrance, and also be more likely to get a slot for the 0-60 run

i'm confused aswell as if corolla98 dont wanna get there til ten then he needs to rethink the plan

ed

so let me get this straight, we either drive v slowly to make original planned times (Tim, Ed dont :D lol, i know what your thinking) or leave an hour later to get to mimms at 9 or we leave at planned times and move mimms and arival forward an hour?

your confused. so am i :blink::wacko::help:

All we need is a certain time to be at south mimms and each others moblie number and we will be fine :D

lets not make this too compilcated after we are going there for a fun day :group-cuddles:

:- tim sits back a starts toc chill at work (practicing for trax :P )

i'm flexible either way. from booking 0-60 it would be better but i dont mind at all. dont wanna park too close as can use the grass parking for a bit of handbrake turning :)

and u know my way of thinking, i was just about to mention speed

ed

p.s. think i mite go practice my launches on the way home today

i had a bash round the local street circuit bit but due to weather (lots of rain) i gave up.

Budget tyres + v slick car park = mad hbrakes! got a 180 and drive out!!!!

so trax decision down to corolla-98 really as i dont mind and nor do you lot by the looks of it!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links