Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV4 order books closed

Devon Aygo

On 6/20/2023 at 4:03 PM, Yugguy1970 said:

So my local dealer has a none registered new RAV, with the full digital dash and bigger info screen without the buttons.

Looks very nice.

I wonder how much it will be as an ex-demo in a few years time 😀

Thats interesting, i got notification from myT that my RAV (sept delivery) has just left the factory so hopefully it has the new dash- anyone got photos of what it looks like in the RAV?

• Like 1

Just noticed this morning Rav4 now available to configure online, both PHEV and Hybrid.

PHEV limited to one model

I wonder what the lead time to delivery will be?

... and 2023 MY cars have reappeared in the July price list. It sounds as though a number of 2023 MY cars may have become available ... ?

I asked my dealer the other day whether the RAV4 order books were re-opened. He said, "Sort of".

Apparently they have a small allocation of some models in some trims. Still long lead times on most things but getting better as supply chains repair themselves.

I’ve just seen the hybrid and plug-in models on the Toyota site. 

Are these the newer facelifts models that will be available compared to the 2019 Rav4. 

I currently have a 2019 Design AWD model so was just trying to find out if these are new designs. 

1 hour ago, kmb786 said:

I’ve just seen the hybrid and plug-in models on the Toyota site. 

Are these the newer facelifts models that will be available compared to the 2019 Rav4. 

I currently have a 2019 Design AWD model so was just trying to find out if these are new designs. 

Just use the configurator for the model you want and see what the car has in the summery.

I did notice the excel now the 360 parking view but didn't check the others.

53 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

Just use the configurator for the model you want and see what the car has in the summery.

I did notice the excel now the 360 parking view but didn't check the others.

Will do - thanks

I got a call from my local Toyota dealer yesterday to tell me order books are open for the RAV4 on both Hybrid and PHEV models. He reckoned delivery would be November/December this year.

Only PHEV option on line seems to be the Design model so I don’t think I’ll be tempted

2 hours ago, Phil E said:

I got a call from my local Toyota dealer yesterday to tell me order books are open for the RAV4 on both Hybrid and PHEV models. He reckoned delivery would be November/December this year.

Only PHEV option on line seems to be the Design model so I don’t think I’ll be tempted

That’s good to know. I currently have my Rav4 on Motability which is extended until next November so hope that the new model is available on the scheme again. 

Got an email from dealer today saying that they have one in the showroom to come and have a look at.  Only minor exterior such as lights but some new features interior and media wise. 

On 7/9/2023 at 12:52 AM, kmb786 said:

That’s good to know. I currently have my Rav4 on Motability which is extended until next November so hope that the new model is available on the scheme again. 

The Suzuki Across PHEV is now on the Motability scheme AP £6999

10 hours ago, kmb786 said:

Got an email from dealer today saying that they have one in the showroom to come and have a look at.  Only minor exterior such as lights but some new features interior and media wise. 

Down load the new Suzuki Across brochure, it has the updated safety features and larger digital dash screen ?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr.QFwAaa5khiUM4gZ3Bwx.;_ylu=Y29sbwMEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1689180545/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.techniknews.net%2fen%2ftests%2fSuzuki-across-facelift-test%2f/RK=2/RS=LzRKFYMHAXvPTOnwJO6yetcfxP0-

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links