Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Yaris Cross

Devon Aygo

I ordered my Yaris Cross MC24 in February 2024. Does anybody have an update on delivery times for MC24? 

I am still waiting to order mine.   He says he hasn't got tge details yet, hopefully tomorrow or Friday. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hind said:

I don't know how relevant it might be but there is a website when you can report your waiting time and compare with others - https://www.delais.fr/en/car/toyota/yaris-cross.html

I know this website. But these data are currently based on the MY22 models. To produce MC24,  production line modifications are needed and usually that means that all MY22 orders must be produced before this step. I am wondering how long would it take cause I haven't seen anyone reporting that he received MC24 yet. If anyone has official Toyota update, it would help.  

8 hours ago, Roy124 said:

I am still waiting to order mine.   He says he hasn't got tge details yet, hopefully tomorrow or Friday. 

I ordered my Cross ..Premiere Edition AWDi in February, order form states June delivery...I know this date can be flexible, and I'm fine with that. I've chosen the new Titan Bronze colour...well, new to the UK cross.

6 hours ago, rdhdchris said:

I know this website. But these data are currently based on the MY22 models. To produce MC24,  production line modifications are needed and usually that means that all MY22 orders must be produced before this step. I am wondering how long would it take cause I haven't seen anyone reporting that he received MC24 yet. If anyone has official Toyota update, it would help.  

I don't think any Cross MY24's have been produced, as yet?

19 hours ago, Bob66 said:

I don't think any Cross MY24's have been produced, as yet?

Production not scheduled to start until next month

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mr_blibby said:

Next month...is just a few days time.  🙂 

Bob's Premier edition was the only one available for order in February.  It is a 'new' model in the line up as at that time you could still order Icon, Design and Excel from the old production run.

• Like 1

If anyone is considering ordering the cross premiere... for FWD and FWD (with Pano Roof), all colours currently indicating a July delivery, for the AWD variants, system is showing as Aug 24.... which then begs the question do I hold my delivery off until September registration to get the short lived pleasure of having the new 74 registration plate 🤔

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mr_blibby said:

do I hold my delivery off until September registration to get the short lived pleasure of having the new 74 registration plate 🤔

Other things being equal, yes.

On 3/27/2024 at 8:26 AM, Roy124 said:

My missus is waiting to order a 24 MY as well, the sales person had outdated information when she had a test drive earlier this week.

The dealer is still working from the December 2022 brochure as that's the current one on the Toyota UK website, plus when you configure a vehicle online via the website it doesn't match up with the latest March 2024 pricelist. 

Hopefully Toyota UK will update the brochure & website once 24 MY goes in to production. 

3 hours ago, forkingabout said:

Hopefully Toyota UK will update the brochure & website once 24 MY goes in to production. 

Nothing like hanging on for bets

I've read the new release and I see they've shaved 0.5s off 0-62mph, however does anyone know if Toyota intend to release a more powerful version of the Yaris Cross in the near future?

13 hours ago, Winstanley said:

I've read the new release and I see they've shaved 0.5s off 0-62mph, however does anyone know if Toyota intend to release a more powerful version of the Yaris Cross in the near future?

It will get the 130 engine if that’s what you mean.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, anchorman said:

It will get the 130 engine if that’s what you mean.  

Only in Premier IIRC.  I would guess in lower specs at a later upgrade. 

• Like 1

The Premiere and the GR... MY24 , are available with the latest 5th generation 130 hp engine.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2024 at 1:04 PM, mr_blibby said:

Interesting but how do you have such info?

• Like 1

from the MY 24 briefing doc... 

timeline.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know when production starts? Checked the MyT app. And nothing yet.

Still waiting for Toyota UK to update the Yaris Cross brochure on the website - its still showing the December 2022 version.

The March 2024 pricelist seemed to reflect a change in the specifications as the Excel gained the advanced safety pack fitted as standard ( was an optional extra in the Feb 2024 pricelist ) 

Toyota UK have also confirmed several times on the blog that Excel for 2024 model year has the advanced safety pack fitted as standard. 

30 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Still waiting for Toyota UK to update the Yaris Cross brochure on the website - its still showing the December 2022 version.

The March 2024 pricelist seemed to reflect a change in the specifications as the Excel gained the advanced safety pack fitted as standard ( was an optional extra in the Feb 2024 pricelist ) 

Toyota UK have also confirmed several times on the blog that Excel for 2024 model year has the advanced safety pack fitted as standard. 

I’ve ordered the design with safety pack, is that the same as the advanced?

6 minutes ago, Nixxy2401 said:

I’ve ordered the design with safety pack, is that the same as the advanced?

No - according to the latest price list Design with optional safety pack misses out on the advanced parking assistance & 360 panoramic view monitor. 

8 hours ago, Nixxy2401 said:

Does anyone know when production starts? Checked the MyT app. And nothing yet.

According to my dealer, delivery date - as stated by the factory -  is currently 24/05. Of course might be just an estimation. I ordered beginning of February 2024. 

I put in a good word about my salesman - went straight to the salesmanager and put the order through.   Expected June or more likely July.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links