Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Yaris Cross

Devon Aygo

17 hours ago, Roy124 said:

But not Toyota UK.

So you are saying the rest of Europe are getting the MY24 , and we are staying with MY21 ?

Just now, Bob66 said:

So you are saying the rest of Europe are getting the MY24 , and we are staying with MY21 ?

No - UK is getting 24MY Yaris Cross but Toyota UK seems to not be bothered to update the information provided to its UK dealership network or on its on UK website.

Customer have to use the UK pricelist & Yaris Cross dealer briefing document to have any clue of what they want to order. 

The UK website still has the December 2022 Yaris Cross brochure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

No - UK is getting 24MY Yaris Cross but Toyota UK seems to not be bothered to update the information provided to its UK dealership network or on its on UK website.

Customer have to use the UK pricelist & Yaris Cross dealer briefing document to have any clue of what they want to order. 

The UK website still has the December 2022 Yaris Cross brochure.  

Yes...but this wasn't directed at these points, Roy seems to think he's buying a MY21?

@Bob66 I am not going to print my order form.  I have said what it says.  I know what I am getting.   It is irrelevant what the MY number is.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Roy124 said:

@Bob66 I am not going to print my order form.  I have said what it says.  I know what I am getting.   It is irrelevant what the MY number is.

Thought that you would say that, not asking you to print anything, including the only proof you have?  Just hope they don't palm you off with an old model...as per your order form, apparently !

Has the order book opened for the new model Crosses then?

I'm pretty sure when Roy and others ordered theirs it was before the MY24's had even started production, hence the much lower price, so they'll get the last of the MY21's out the factory.

If they were getting the MY24s they'd be paying significantly more than what they've being charged!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I'm pretty sure when Roy and others ordered theirs it was before the MY24's had even started production, hence the much lower price, so they'll get the last of the MY21's out the factory.

If they were getting the MY24s they'd be paying significantly more than what they've being charged!

I hope this is not true. I ordered in March. And was led to believe it was for the 2024 model

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob66 said:

Thought that you would say that, not asking you to print anything, including the only proof you have?  Just hope they don't palm you off with an old model...as per your order form, apparently !

I have my order form but there is no MY number anywhere on it

• Thanks 1

I could be wrong - There's a bit of confusion as evidenced by this current thread :laugh: , but best to double-check with the dealer for confirmation.

Does the grade and what you're paying line up with the current prices on the website...?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I could be wrong - There's a bit of confusion as evidenced by this current thread :laugh: , but best to double-check with the dealer for confirmation.

Does the grade and what you're paying line up with the current prices on the website...?

I ordered design with safety pack and total on road price was £28119 , on website the price is £27100 without safety pack as doesn’t give me the option to add on

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Yes it has.

I noticed a standard specification change between the Feb 2024 & March 2024 UK price lists so around that time would be my best guess for 24MY ordering.

Missus waited till April to order hers & it's in Juniper blue which is a new colour for 24MY.

• Thanks 1

The most significant change is the pricing for paint.  On the MY21 Decuma Grey metallic was charged at £600.  On the new model that colour is now within the base colour.  

Scarlet Flare that we have chosen is £380.

From the dealer webpage:

New model (2024) due to be released. The pricing shown is for the new model and all orders placed will be for the new model. Images and specs displayed are for the previous model (2023). If you would like more information on these changes, please contact your local dealer.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/13/2024 at 3:20 PM, Nixxy2401 said:

Yeah mine also shows 2021 as well  ex vat £22,303.33

1 hour ago, Nixxy2401 said:

I ordered design with safety pack and total on road price was £28119 , on website the price is £27100 without safety pack as doesn’t give me the option to add on

Have you got two cars on order?

1 hour ago, Bob66 said:

Have you got two cars on order?

No just 1. The first amount is the ex vat price, the second is vat inclusive (on road price)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roy124 said:

The most significant change is the pricing for paint.  On the MY21 Decuma Grey metallic was charged at £600.  On the new model that colour is now within the base colour.  

Scarlet Flare that we have chosen is £380.

From the dealer webpage:

New model (2024) due to be released. The pricing shown is for the new model and all orders placed will be for the new model. Images and specs displayed are for the previous model (2023). If you would like more information on these changes, please contact your local dealer.

See I went for std paint (white) so didn’t pay any extra

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nixxy2401 said:

I have my order form but there is no MY number anywhere on it

On 4/13/2024 at 3:20 PM, Nixxy2401 said:

Yeah mine also shows 2021 as well  ex vat £22,303.33

This is why I thought that you had two cars on order ?

2 minutes ago, Bob66 said:

This is why I thought that you had two cars on order ?

Ah no just 1 on order. My current car is still on finance Through Toyota dealership.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nixxy2401 said:

See I went for std paint (white) so didn’t pay any extra

Only two colours now cost extra.  I think the other is also white but possibly in metalic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just placed my order this weekend for a Premiere Edition through my local Dealer. I absolutely can’t wait to get back in a Toyota. I drove a Yaris cross excel last year, knew I wanted one but didn’t bite the bullet. Then I heard of this premiere edition in khaki green and just couldn’t miss out on this one.

I have been honestly told by the dealer they have no clarity or certainty on the production date and I should anticipate 6months to not get my hopes up. 

This wait is going to drag, but hopefully worth it 🙂 

• Like 5

Hmm, Toyota now saying the MY24 Cross does have a new Battery.... looked the same on the MY24 Yaris 130 shown on another thread ..... guess we wont know until the first ones start to come through

Screenshot 2024-04-16 082448.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@mr_blibby Toyota didnt actually answer the question.   Sure, they have a bew Battery.  Will they be fitting it? 😀

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Roy124 said:

@mr_blibby Toyota didnt actually answer the question.   Sure, they have a bew battery.  Will they be fitting it? 😀

• Hi, a revised / increased amp rating Battery sounds just the job, will I have to ask for it on my ordered 2024 Premiere Edition Cross, or will it come as standard kit? I am a low mileage driver.

• d1770d0bdc785d84cd9b56d81a4bec32.jpg?ver Lexus UK says:

Hi Peter
    The revised Battery has a better charge acceptance (higher amp) rating. The charging performance is therefore slightly improved, however still requires that the vehicle is driven or left with the engine running to charge the 12V Battery.
    This battery is currently available to the network in the event of a customer concern, but they need to clearly understand the issue and usage conditions too and offer appropriate advice to prevent repeat failures.
    If the vehicle is not being used regularly or there aren’t other measures in place to maintain the 12V battery (solar charger, trickle charger etc.), it can still cause the 12V battery to go flat.
    We advise taking appropriate steps to maintain the 12V battery if the vehicle is being used infrequently or only for short journeys. This includes the measures above or taking the vehicle for a longer drive each month or leaving the engine running for over 30 minutes each month when safely parked – whilst washing the vehicle for example.
    Kind regards

On 4/13/2024 at 9:53 AM, forkingabout said:

Unfortunately for us Toyota over here in the UK still have the December 2022 brochure on the website for viewing.

UK customers need to check the current published price list & dealer briefing guide for features / specifications. 

Do you have a copy of the doc please?

Just now, Bracken35 said:

Do you have a copy of the doc please?

No I don't, the dealer network isn't meant to share it with the general public but the missus did take a couple of pictures of the relevant information for what she ordered. 

Ask your salesperson nicely & they may allow you to have a look at it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Roy124 said:

@mr_blibby Toyota didnt actually answer the question.   Sure, they have a bew battery.  Will they be fitting it? 😀

Although someone is confused,  his following post from Lexus rather suggests the revised Battery is available not that it is fitted.  Bit like my garage 3 years ago that installed a Battery with 20% greater capacity.

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links