Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Would You Do?

T V O R

There is only one answer to this question as far as I'm concerned.

I would stop and help. Phone an Ambulance and do what I could for her.

I would hope that is what the majority would do or it is a sadder world than I thought.

I agree totally.

One dark night a man came staggering out of a field, obviously in distress & flagged me down. I stopped without a second thought. Apparently he had hit a bump at speed, lost control & ended up halfway down the field. I put him into my van & brought him to the copshop. I was hurrying till I hit the first bump, & the scream out of him slowed me down,big time. He was in agony.

The Cops got an ambulance, & asked me to go up to tell his wife, as they were overloaded with calls.

Good deed for the day & no probs. :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Firthy

• T V O R

• Gareth B

dont know if this made national news - it was all over yorkshire news a year ago, but,....

a milkman was on his way to work in his car (going to milk depot) at 6am ish and 2 teenagers (1 male, 1 female) appeared to be in distress and in need of help. so this nice chap (about 60 years old), stopped to offer assistance,....

when they promptly stabbed him to death! they didnt even rob him or take his car.

when convicted it seems that this was a pre-meditated attack, and they had gone out with a knife and deliberately set up the incident to kill the first person who stopped!

the girl was 16, the lad 17 (or the other way round)!

it happened in sheffield near my place of work.

would i have stopped for the woman in london,............ashamedly (but sadly justified with the state of people in this country) probably not. :(

Where me mum stays isn't the best area, and about a year ago there was a story in the local paper about a group of lads, one lay in the middle of the road, a taxi stopped, the driver of the taxi was beaten so severly he was in a coma for days, just for HIS money.............

Anyway, about a fortnight after this i was driving home and happened to be going past my mums house. about 1/4 mile later i came across a bloke lying in the same kinda position the young lady was in. Without hesitation i stopped my car to make sure the guy was o.k.

I had a choice to drive by or sit in my car and phone police/ambulance and wait, but, the thought that that guy may have needed my help got me outta my car sharpish.

He was drunk, but, if i sat in my car and he died, i would have taken that badly!

i'm glad i done what i done. if i took a beating trying to help/save someones life so be it.

Unfortunately, it's not something you can forsee and say you would do in the future, i said i would never get out me car to help someone in that position, but, it's just the way i reacted. We need to understand that everyone acts differently!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links