Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

Hey everyone! I'm Kathy from Kent/Essex.

I'm new to this site, just bought a yaris t-sport from a guy on this forum called jay_dh :thumbsup: Got some plans for it, so will keep you all informed. :D

C'ya!

Hi Guys

My name is John and I live in Surrey. I have just picked up a pre reg 56 Yaris T3 and its great :D

Its nice to be back to Toyota after a few years!

Hope to talk to you soon :)

Welcome kathy & john :yahoo:

hope you enjoy our club and stay around :thumbsup:

kimi x

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone

i`ve got a blue 51plate yaris t-sport and love it to bits. previous car was a 91 crx vtec which was great but i love the yaris. only problem is i miss tec :P nevermind

been looking over the forum for the past week and seems very friendly which is always a great sign so i hope things go well :D

Hi everyone.

I'm getting a dealer registered Yaris 1.3 T-Spirit on Wednesday. I'm downsizing from a BMW 120d and can't wait. I had a shortlist of 5 and the Yaris was by far the best of the bunch. I'm looking forward to being on here a lot. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. been rwading a few of the itms on here for a while now and thought i might aswell join in with the discussions. i have found the fitting instructions brilliant as i have now bought a new Blaupunkt aftermarket headunit and some sony XPLOD Speakers. sounds great. (only after blowing fuse on back of standard Headubnit i might add) :ffs: :censor:

My car is a 1.3 cdx 2001 yaris and i absolutely love it. Had it nearly a year now and it still hasn't put a foot wrong.

will ad some pics of my HU when i download them onto my PC.

by the way if anyone knows anyone selling a silver spolier which will fit my yaris would appreciate it if someone would PM me with details.

thanks Lee.

Hello All

Another newbie here, taking collection of a 54reg t-sport on thursday, can't wait.

it's a thunder grey, 3dr, all standard and lovely. only 14,500k on the clock too.

pics to follow

Hi everyone

New to the world of TOC but not to toyota ;) I've got a mod'ed Altezza RS200 and the other half has got a 00 3 door Yaris 1L GS in white

no mods planned as of yet, but maybe in the future

we can be found lurking around the coastal roads of dorset

hope you don't mind me popping in and picking your brains every now and then hehe

take it easy

Robin

welcome robin h :yahoo:

dont forget to get some pictures up of the altezza :drool::drool: when you put the pictures

of your yaris :thumbsup:

kimi x

Hey chappies!

First off I don't have a Yaris. I have a Daihatsu YRV. It's the N/A 1.3 VVTi version, but it's essentially the same car - with a different Shell.

Seeing there is next to no YRV forums around I decided to join here to get advice on tuning the 1.3.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to come and join this great community. I'm Matthew, 20 y/o and live in Malta. Just bought my Vitz 2oo2 Model Metallic Black yesterday :D and will be looking to upgrade it in the future. Will be posting some more laterz..

Cya for now,

Matty

P.s I will be uploading the Toyota Vitz Manual both for Manual & Automatic [English Version] :) But for that I will make a thread so keep checking back for that till I finish it. :P

• Like 1

Hello, I've already posted on the T-Sport section, thought I'd better do here as well, basically I'm 18, I'm called Mat, and I've just got a standard Thunder Grey T-Sport, it's my first car, so it's staying standard as I have no money after my insurance bill :(

Hello everybody,

Just got a call from the Dealer to say that my new Yaris Zinc 1.3 (5 door) c/w protection pack will be ready for me to collect on Tuesday 15th, can't wait!

Moving from the Peugeot 206 to the Yaris, hope I've made a good choice?

John.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone and greetings from N.Ireland. I'm new to the forum but have been driving Yaris's for a few years now and am very impressed with them. Currently driving mum's 2004 1.0 model as my own car is in bits (NOT a Yaris!). Would really love to trace mum's previous Yaris, a 2001 GLS 1.3 Silver model reg: FKZ 5135. If anyone knows it or owns it- let me know!!

chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My first post here, thought I'd say hello!

I've got a 54 plate Yaris Blue, and I love my car. When I bought it , it was a toss up between a Citroen C2 and the Yaris, and the reliability of the Toyota brand won me over and I'm so glad it did. Around where I live though its a bit of an 'old ladies car' but never mind ;o)

I found you as I googled for 'alloy problem on Toyota Yaris' and found a thread on here about someone with an Avensis who had the same problem with the lacquer bubbling, its going in on Thursday for them to 'have a look at it' and I really hope they'll replace them. Its under warranty still but I'm not sure if the warranty does cover the alloys, but I'm certain that my alloys shouldn't look like they do after only 17,000 miles.

Anyway, mustn't ramble. glad to have found a forum where I can discuss my Yaris :yahoo:

Cheers

HM

Hello all :)

I have just purchased my first car, which is a Yaris 1.0 VVT-I, 55 plate, 8000 miles :)

I can only learn to drive next month, but hey!

I look forward to driving this beautiful little car :)

New to this site, but had my Yaris Rally Car for a while:

yaris2rac2005vu5.jpg

Now thats cool!

Welcome everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Just thought I would join in the fun,

my wife has had a Yaris colour collection for a couple of years now and I have had various mid range fun cars, BMW 325i coupe, renault clio Sport (worst car in the world in my opinion ..lol) the car I have at the moment is a 6th gen Celica Sr and I have to say that I am well impressed with Toyota's for reliability and great driving, so much so I have decided to try and reduce my carbon footprint ( petrol was costing me a fortune for the celica...lol) and am now upgrading ...well I think its upgrading...lol to a 53 plate Yaris T-sport. I will hopefully get it in the next two weeks once the private plate gets switched over and I can't wait... it looks great I am looking forward to taking it out for a proper spin, I drove the wifes from Glasgow to Alton towers and loved that...

Anyway as I can see from previous threads you are picture monsters so as I soon as I get sorted I will get a picture of the wife and I's Yaris's....she's gutting herself at the thought of what the neighbours will think with two yaris's parked in the drive...lol anyway take care just now :D

Hi there! nice site you have here. I'm Nonoy Lee from the Philippines and I have been a toyota fan since i was a kid. I'm driving a 98 camry right now. these past few weeks of browsing the net I have gone crazy with the yaris ts turbo edition. I was thinking of making one since it was never been released here. We only have the basic toyota echo P1 which only have the common features for an asian market vehicle. I'm just planning to go for a simple and stock yaris ts sport look. I know I can get a lot of help from you guys. and by the way, maybe i can trade parts from you guys. we have a lot of salvages here especially for JDM. Thanks and more power! :)

Hi all!

New to the site

Been a Yaris owner for 3 years now, driving a silver Yaris GLS with Tom's Spoiler and cute eyebrows

Recently put in a order for a Yaris 1.8 SR In Alsace Granite, can't wait for delivery next friday!

Will post pics when i collect it next week!

Hi there to all.

My name is Dimitris and I am from GREECE.

In less than a month i will be driving a Corolla Sedan 2007 E-15 (SOL).

I fell in love with this model since the day i saw it live in an exebition here in Athens.

I am looking forward to drive it...

Thats all for now...

I hope for the administrators to create a subforum E-15 In Corolla's topic.

Thank you...

Γεια χαρά σε όλους τους Ελληνάρες... :yahoo:

Hi there to all.

My name is Dimitris and I am from GREECE.

In less than a month i will be driving a Corolla Sedan 2007 E-15 (SOL).

I fell in love with this model since the day i saw it live in an exebition here in Athens.

I am looking forward to drive it...

Thats all for now...

I hope for the administrators to create a subforum E-15 In Corolla's topic.

Thank you...

Γεια χαρά σε όλους τους Ελληνάρες... :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links