Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbies

kimi

Hi folks... welcome along. If you can't find answers then just ask :thumbsup:

A

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!!

I'm new here.

I have a '99 Vitz 1.0l. Modding it a bit right now ;)

Just smoothed the back and installed rear spoiler. Will be installing new exhaust soon

wutup ladies and feLLazzz! :D

just bought my '07 Yaris 1.5 hatch last sunday! stiLL breakin it in. but couldn't help to go hard on those corners! yeeeeeee! i'm gonna name her Arwen after i get her blessed by the priest sometime this week!

im looking forward to learn from u guys! My family always had toyota's.. and this is my 1st personal toyota! finally, i've deviated from honda's... LoLz! bout damn time :P

Not too keen on the red wheels personally.......................but its your car so its up to you :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd say hi, passed my test last thursday so am now officialy a Yaris driver rather than just a Yaris owner! :)

Jake

PS. Have a 1.3L SR in silver

Hey people. Thought I would say hi.

I dont actually have a Yaris, but my dad has just bought a TSport 1.5vvti P2 (hope I got that correct) :) Its moonrock grey, 5 door, has satnav (which i need help with will be checking the technical section soon) in mint condition with tiny miles on too.

I myself own a Supra TT 6spd. :D

I think the previous owner of dads Yaris was a on here, as theres a little Toyota Owners Club sticker in the front window.

Alright :thumbsup:

I introduced myself in the t sport forum but i'll say hello properly aswell.

I'm not really the owner of a yaris , my G/f is but what's hers is mine ( and whats mine is mine too).

It's a black 01 T sport and we're going to pick it up in about an hour :D

It's faster than my golf gti ,oh the shame :(

Welcome to TOC Ashley........................... Nice looking Yaris you have there.

We are quite a friendly bunch on here, so if you have any questions ask in the Yaris forums and I am sure that you will get some interesting replies :thumbsup:

Hi

Just to introduce myself.

My name is Brian and I will be the owner of a new Yaris T3 1.0 5 door shortly (before the month is out if the dealer has anything to do with it!)

Well it's ordered and deposit paid, finance arranged, pre delivery adaptations are arranged (I am disabled).

Just waiting for the car to arrive at the dealers now :thumbsup:

Welcome Brian,

I hope you enjoy your stay here......................we are quite friendly :group-cuddles: :meet: :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Got linked here by someone when they knew id brought my first Toyota...so just wanted to say Hi!

I own a 53 Reg Yaris :D (Only had him since Monday)

Mel

Welcome to the club :thumbsup: So Where's the piccies and more info on car please :)

I started looking for a Yaris a few months back, this Yaris not only fell in my price range but also was more than i could dream of, it was a newer modal than i thought id afford and in the colour i wanted, and to top things off it had only done 7000 miles from new, when i went to see the car within 1/2 i had signed papers to buy it and i felt like i was buying a brand new car! (I traded in my 1995 clio for this and what a big step up it is, i went from a little old car to car that seems brand new!) I was lucky to find this and have alot of people to thank! (Thats the story so far...and heres a few snaps)

IMG_1139edit.jpg

IMG_1141edit.jpg

Hey All,

Got linked here by someone when they knew id brought my first Toyota...so just wanted to say Hi!

I own a 53 Reg Yaris :D (Only had him since Monday)

Mel

Hi Mel!

Welcome to TOC (this is Em btw!) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to see you join up! :yes:

Hi Mel,

Tidy looking T3 you have there............................and nice scenic view :thumbsup:

Hi Em, Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

And red Yaris 54, im very lucky to keep my horse down from where that picture is took, not sure if you can see the out buildings to your left? Thats where i keep my boy! Lovely view and was a great day when we took pictures :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Well just joined the club and can say its great to be a member. I currently own a 1.3 T3 yaris in silver and i can say it is one of the best cars i have ever drivin. I use to have a 1.0 litre a year ago and i also had a honda civic 1.6 sohc coupe but this is so much fun to drive. I drive 400miles a week as i am an area manager and it is so easy to drive i love it. I have been looking to modify it as i have with all my cars. It all ready has 17" BK121 alloys on it and i am looking for an induction kit zorst and to lower and stiffin up the chassie. I go to JAE every year and hope i will c people there next year if not at a meet before if you hold them. I live in Ellesmere Port near Liverpool. Anyway just wanted to say hi and its glad to be part of the Yaris family. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links