Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Stand Places....

TheNissanMan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Jamesb4uk

• Steve

• Starlet Nath

LOL, not a good joke!!

Turns out i'm only comin on the sunday, so what time shall i drive down? I'm coming from Birmingham, so it'd take about hr and half?

Then when i do get there, do i need to pay anything to get in? Are there gonna be helpful people showing me to TOC stand? Will there be time to wash my car!?

Steve, wherebouts are you? Fancy driving down together?

Sean

directions are on one of the jae posts, unfortunately lost track of which one as so many, £6 to get in, arrive as early as poss as it will be manic, and everyone will know where the TOC stand is so you will be directed...

Am I now the only Seo? My car might get lonely.... :(

Is Mellow still on the list? I have PM'd him as I'm not sure if he's still attending?

If I can make it and I can get the car washed then I will def put it on the stand thanks! :P

Hopefully I can get the windscreen sorted too (it's cracked from a stone chip, second crack in a month :angry: :censor: ) or i'll have to cover it up with a spec sheet or something! (Bit sad considering it's completely standard!)

it's not about how midfied your car is matey its about being a member of a club, everyone is welcome from rustbucket to highly modified....

last year i was on our pitch all weekend.. did not go and explore as there are loads of people to talk to in the club.

Ryan,

I've been invited by Fensport to display my Rolla on their stand again, but should still meet up with the Friday Southern Convoy in Oxford, though as I think I've explained before we will not be camping - I like my creature comforts :P . Have no fear, there is a TOC sticker in my back window. :thumbsup:

Seany I will be going from midlands/birmingham area - I can convoy with you on Sunday morning as I dont think I will go down sat night as it will be well late

I will go early to wash the car when I get there.

Steve.

steve, or seany...

could you PM me what time and where from you guys are going if you don't mind. only live down the road and i'm planning on going on sunday as well :thumbsup:

Surinder...

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership