Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party

Ken

Itinary of the party

Aim to arrive at the venue between 5pm to 6.30pm for pre dinner drink's in the bar at 7pm. At 8pm it's through to the restaurant for a 3 course christmas dinner but don't worry if you are already sick of turkey as their is plenty to choice from the menu, after that it's disco time or more drinking time if you should so choose to do so :beer: :meet: :beer: :D ;) . At the end of the evening it's off to bed secure in the knowledge that your car is safely been watched on cctv :thumbsup:

Breakfast is included as well in the price so it's up before 9.30am if you fancy some of that, once we have checked out and for those that are up for it we'll go for a nice drive in convoy on some b roads and stop off for lunch before saying our goodbyes :crybaby:

Location & Venue

The location is the Miller's hotel in Sibson, Warkwickshire and you can find all the detail's of the venue and a location map by looking on their website which is available by clicking here.

Price

Price for all that's happening at the hotel is £50pp but if you are not staying in a double room i may need to share you in with somebody else once all the single room's are booked but don't worry as i'll place you in with somebody you know and it will be a twin bedroom btw not sharing a double.

Due to a few people not turning up last time unfortunately we are using the club's new group buy system to book your party so you need to register for that first before joining in, also places are strictly limited to 30 so first come first served on this one peeps.

How To Register

Register to the TOC Group Buy System by Clicking Here

Then on the top menu you need to click the Log in link to log in.

Then click the following link to see the group buy http://www.toyota.group-buys.co.uk/view-group-buy.php?id=1

Now Click Join This Group Buy

Your name will be registered to the group buy and as soon as 30 people of joined the group buy will close. After the group buy closes you will be sent an email and asked to pay.

You can pay before the group buy closes, send Steve a PM or wait for the GB to close.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• Kerby

thats a crackin deal for an xmas party ken!!!

Could we not do a big wife swap Ken, Put your keys in a bowl?????????????????????????????????????? :group-cuddles:

I deffo wanna be there this time!!!

But dont technically leave work til 5:30pm :( and gotta get down to Sibson.... which means I might be there later...

However our works xmas do is on same day.... so mebbe I could sneak off early.. we will see :thumbsup: nice one

Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, TWO PLEASE! (That's a double room for us. :yes: )

Could we not do a big wife swap Ken, Put your keys in a bowl?????????????????????????????????????? :group-cuddles:

Wrong type of club mate :lol::lol::lol:

thats a crackin deal for an xmas party ken!!!

It is indeed after searching about, some spot's charge more than that just for the food :eek:

I deffo wanna be there this time!!!

But dont technically leave work til 5:30pm  and gotta get down to Sibson.... which means I might be there later...

However our works xmas do is on same day.... so mebbe I could sneak off early.. we will see  nice one

Me bad for leaving it so late but at least after my visit and going through the reservation's we have a party, will be booking it for next year in january methink's :yes:

I'm working an extra 15mins per day that week and not having a lunch break on the friday so that i can leave work at 2, might be worth a try JJ :thumbsup:

Ok Ken I have signed up :thumbsup: have put that i'll share with Mo in a double...

Woohoo Xmas partyage!

N yeah.. will try n leave early ;)

ken - are pink hats allowed??

You remind me of a camp Kenneth Williams with that on :lol::lol::lol:

Pink hats are allowed :D

Guest rev3turbo
ken - are pink hats allowed??

You remind me of a camp Kenneth Williams with that on :lol::lol::lol:

Pink hats are allowed :D

ooOOOOOOOWWW Matron !!!! it might make an appearance specially for you ken :thumbsup:

im in for 2! :thumbsup:

very clever system that kenny/steve/whoever :yes:

how do we go about paying?

dilema want to go to this but ive got a party on the same date to go to, will see what the crack is with my accomplice and get back to this hopig theres spaces left if not can i just do the food as i live local and get a taxi?

ooOOOOOOOWWW Matron !!!! it might make an appearance specially for you ken :thumbsup:

Please do mate as you crack me up everytime i think of you with it on :yes::lol:

Thats a berluddy good price Ken.... I will have to see if I can make it or not - even though its local I fear I am already booked out that evening..... :crybaby:

Edit: Talk about local, I live next door to the place! :lol::lol: (Just checked map! lol)

Edited by Demonic Angel

very clever system that kenny/steve/whoever :yes:

how do we go about paying?

That GB system up to Steve and tbh it rock's as it will make thing's so much easier for lot's of thing's including the ring trip hotel :yes:

As for paying you can either wait until the gb limit is met/1 first of december close off point or pm Steve beforehand to pay earlier :thumbsup:

yeah tell me about it :rolleyes:

assume paypal, cheques and the norm are all included

Ken - do you have to stay over?

Beings as I live 10 mins away (and have checked, I am free! lol) I might as well get Rich to pick me up and take me home, so I dont need a hotel room....

Can I just pay for dinner or is it a set price for everything?

Would have loved to be able to make this.. really enjoyed meetinf a lot of you at JAE (which was my first club meet), but unfortunately my wifes works night out is on the same night and has allready been paid for.. (too much money to throw away), hope you all have a great time.

Les, since he's a fellow MK3 owner, will buy you all a drink on me ;) :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links