Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party

Ken

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• Kerby

Guest rev3turbo

less of the maureen stuff ya sicko,

no not yet but hoping for around 12ish so i'll be home for about 1pm

is that ok for you err errrrrrr

less of the err errrrr lol. and I aint the sicko talking about !Removed! donkeys!

anyway 1pm is fine, bring your earplugs :lol:

ur right err errrrr

u referenced sheep and velcro gloves you freak of nature

:drool: nowt wrong with velcro gloves molly! :wacko:

erm bring on the sambuca!  yeah baby! :D (promise i wont throw up this time!) :lol:

someone mention sambuca :P BRING IT ON. if ur gonna be sick this time warn me so i can make a runner for it so i dont have to see it again :P

Oh no, that word is never to be mentioned in my presence again! Ryan's Sambuca damn near killed me :rolleyes: And we all know what happened that night don't we :ph34r:

Haha! Really looking forward to this hear shindig, gonna come straight from work at half 3 and cain down, should be there at a reasonable hour methinks!

Bring it oooooooon! :thumbsup:

Yay Darrens finally dorted out a time! Should be there between 5.30 and 6! yay!

Will be good to see you there rob! :P Sambuca or no sambuca! hehehe

Yay Darrens finally dorted out a time! Should be there between 5.30 and 6! yay!

Will be good to see you there rob! :P Sambuca or no sambuca! hehehe

No Sambuca, definatly no Sambuca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

I should be down for about half 6 - 7 depending on the traffique! Bearing in mind the majority of my journey will be spent going past brum!

Not seen everyone for time thats why i want to get there as soon as i can and catch up... With a little help from my beers :thumbsup:

Hahaha BOTH!  :thumbsup:  :lol:

simrbuexma.jpg

Stop nicking my Burnsey! :lol::lol:

Yes Rob, stay away from the Sambuca mate - oh and if it helps (probably not, depends on traffic) get on the A5 instead of the M6 then just look for the signs past Tamworth for the A444 westbound... easy peasy! :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhh Im sooooo excited. sooo looking forward to this party and seeing all you guys and girls again. :group-cuddles:

ash id say its been a while but it was 2 weeks since i saw you! :P not having the same meal as me again are you?! :lol:

ash id say its been a while but it was 2 weeks since i saw you! :P not having the same meal as me again are you?! :lol:

lol not this time.......... but I am haveing the same as Tegs :D

does anyone know what the latest we can checkout is?

Ive heard the random breathaliser checkpoints will be out in force this weekend, including saturday morning...

I dont fancy a DUI for the 'morning after' :!Removed!:

Well Kens on about getting some scram so i guess we'll all be getting up at a similar hour???

Stop nicking my Burnsey!  :lol:  :lol:

Yes Rob, stay away from the Sambuca mate - oh and if it helps (probably not, depends on traffic) get on the A5 instead of the M6 then just look for the signs past Tamworth for the A444 westbound... easy peasy!  :thumbsup:

Oh i will don't worry!

Ta for he tip Em, is there less traffic on the A5? I'll punch it into the good olde sat nav and see where it gets me! :thumbsup:

Probably Skegness... :ph34r:

There should be less traffic on the A5 and it'll take you straight there really.... its a gamble though as its a mix of dual and single carriageway....

On though, the M6 is probably your best bet, then jump on the M69 at J2 then off at the A5 Nuneaton/Tamworth bound and you'll pass Hinckley and you need the A444 eastbound (not westbound to Nuneaton!)

Well I'm not gonna go mad tomorrow night - going to drink enough to be merry, but Ians right, they are doing checks, read about them in the local paper today and I'd rather not be caught over the limit! :unsure:

wahey! just done a shift so i need to drop a few hours kip

ill see you all when i see you!

LOL ... feeling ever so ill today arent you Chris? you poor thing... I do hopw you are feeling better tonight.... for the drinking... cause you wont be in the morning!! hehehe

See you there indeed hon.... only another 2.5 hours to go for me til I leave !Removed! work!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links