Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party

Ken

If anyone, like me, is just interested in filling their faces with food on the night....

Menu

Sorry if everyone else has seen it.... I've only just found it so thought I'd share!

Is this the right time to tell them I found a spelling error in their menu? :lol::lol:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• Kerby

If anyone, like me, is just interested in filling their faces with food on the night....

Menu

Sorry if everyone else has seen it.... I've only just found it so thought I'd share!

Is this the right time to tell them I found a spelling error in their menu?  :lol:  :lol:

That isn't mean't to be online yet :lol:

Awww JJ.....

Maybe you'll find love under the mistletoe hun? Or if not..... a damn good snog at least! :lol:

Yeah a damn good snog wouldnt go amis LOL!!! :lol:

Hopefully it will just be a damn good laugh all in the spirit of Xmas n all :thumbsup:

Quick question Ken....

there are currently 9 places left in the group buy.... what if they dont go before the 1st December? Will it affect those who are down already?

Like I mean it wont get cancelled or anything will it? :unsure:

It won't get cancelled DA but if we are stuck at 9 short then i may as well close it now and let the hotel fill up the other 9 places :thumbsup:

It won't get cancelled DA but if we are stuck at 9 short then i may as well close it now and let the hotel fill up the other 9 places :thumbsup:

Will be closing this on monday now so if you was thinking of coming you better hurry up and tell me :yes:

:lol: It was that3rd on the crimbo pud that finished me off last year!!!!!

ive had alot more training since last year so hopefully i wont retire to bed so early, but im not going to try challenge ken, :eek:

LMAO Thats a good idea me thinks Lee :thumbsup:

but I am going to try and stay awake and walk up the stairs in a lady like manner (without using Rich to lead me up them) And this time the room will not be spinning unless I want it too. B)

:lol: It was that3rd on the crimbo pud that finished me off last year!!!!!

ive had alot more training since last year so hopefully i wont retire to bed so early, but im not going to try challenge ken, :eek:

that is not wise Lee!

One has signed up and got the night off work for a good olde fashioned TOC knees up!

Good job i checked! :thumbsup:

I wont be there for 5pm - dont finish work until then - but i sure will make up for lost drinking time when i do get there :beer::beer::beer: :D :P

I dont get out of work til 5:30 :( so ill be there when im there... dont all start without me! :P well much ;)

mmmmm No idea what time I will get there.... I have Friday off but you know what I am like for getting lost. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links