Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its A Beauty

gus

I think the word adoption would have come into that conversation before murder came in :)

How could you let your kids sit in a car like that unsupervised with felt tips, thats like taping the hand of someone with a nervous twitch to the trigger of a gun, an accident waiting to happen...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• gus

• VTRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the word adoption would have come into that conversation before murder came in :)

How could you let your kids sit in a car like that unsupervised with felt tips, thats like taping the hand of someone with a nervous twitch to the trigger of a gun, an accident waiting to happen...

Because the guy has more money than God so he doesn't really care... It's not fair :(

Surely it's not about having more money than god, even if I could afford a new one everyday of the week I would take a pride in my car...

Wonder if you can get kiddie cages similar to the ones used for dogs ?

use one of those roof boxes, then you dont have to put up with them screaming either :lol:

i cant imagine what id do if a kid defaced my car, i almost shot my sister for dropping chocolate then tredding it in. felt tips... id have had to kill her

Trust me, if you met this guy you'd understand. He has the most amazing house yet it's falling to bits... it's so big they don't even use half the rooms :ffs:

But he's ugly so it makes me feel better :lol:

I have a no eating or drinking anything except water rule in mine. Not sure how long that'll last though :wacko:

Hmm... in my car eating and drinking is forbidden.. and I wish i could make people wipe their feet before they get in..

I thought you said they had to kiss your feet, not wipe there shoes, thats why i never got in a car with you...

Dont you just love starting these topics with a simple set of photos and it turns into a

mass debate (careful how you say that) :thumbsup:

morning peeps.....boss out of office so can play with internet without hassle :lol:

seems a lot has gone since yesturday evening

1. didnt mean to start a bitching session

2. love the two tear spoiler

3. kids in a supra (tell me about it, two from previous marrage age 10 and 7, and one from new relationship age 13, thats a squeese in a MKII)

:help:

my boss isn't- in fact he can see my screen...damn open plan offices! Ahh, who cares I'm only a pikey scummy contractor anyway... apparently :crybaby:

You have HOW many kids Gus? Man...you're the bravest thing in brave land!

no not brave. just the EX wife only had to look at a pair of trousers and got pragnant.....dam inconsiderate if you ask me :thumbsup:

any way back to the topic......so when are all these mods taking place on your beauty :thumbsup:

any way back to the topic......so when are all these mods taking place on your beauty :thumbsup:

Never apparently.... It was menna take 6 weeks from April, then I changed the spec so to be fair I expected it to run on...but not THIS long. Basically they should be working as we speak but I know they're not. I told them I wanted it back for my sisters wedding (5 weeks) but I can't see it happening. They've done one rear arch and started the door work and thats only in foam- no fibreglass in sight...it took me about 2 weeks to get them to even spray the mirror in a test colour and that's only coz I stood there and waited. So, basically I'm not holding my breath. :crybaby: :censor: :crybaby:

Then in the mean time I gotta get the alarm fitted and the ICE and the re-trim and so on. Very annoying. :angry:

Sounds like a long project........but as long as it is worth it in the end. you will probebly look back in about a years time and think "yeah all the waiting was worth it"

im having the same problem with mine although mine is mechanical not cosmetic, every time i think i am getting somewere near completion and ready to tear up some tarmac, something else blows.......nine times out of ten its something that need replacing from new i.e. gaskets, oil seals etc and not something i can get in 24 hours from TCB (bless them, another plug). have to wait till 3rd of august for a set of seals cus suppliers have to track a set first......serves me right for owning NEARLY a classic only another 4 years....then cheaper insurance :thumbsup:

just hang in there it will be worth it :group-cuddles:

Never apparently.... It was menna take 6 weeks from April, then I changed the spec so to be fair I expected it to run on...but not THIS long. Basically they should be working as we speak but I know they're not. I told them I wanted it back for my sisters wedding (5 weeks) but I can't see it happening. They've done one rear arch and started the door work and thats only in foam- no fibreglass in sight...it took me about 2 weeks to get them to even spray the mirror in a test colour and that's only coz I stood there and waited. So, basically I'm not holding my breath. :crybaby: :censor: :crybaby:

Then in the mean time I gotta get the alarm fitted and the ICE and the re-trim and so on. Very annoying. :angry:

wow your cars going to be good :thumbsup:

wow your cars going to be good :thumbsup:

Hopefully...The more time they take and :censor: about the more faith I lose in them- what if they totally mess the kit up and it all goes horribly wrong? :crybaby:

:ffs: if they mess it up then u should kill them :lol:

it will be fine my 4agze has taken ages but the end result will be a beauty ive just got to get over drving round in my mums nova for the last month :blink:

ive just got to get over drving round in my mums nova for the last month :blink:

tell me about it- i'm driving about in a rover 214 lol. it's evil! Makes me want to cry. They were gonna lend me their 300zx but blew up the gearbox- nice.

Am I right in thinking that your supra will look a bit like the one in the picture that started this thread? :lol::lol::lol: or do you just have the spolier :lol::lol: do you have any pictures of the car would like to see some in progress or is it all hush hush?

A rover 214 is better then a nova I had to drive to bristol last thursday took me 2 hours 15 mins :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I want my car back :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, check this conversation thread (think it's this one!) it's got links to the car my kits based on, plus the colour plus spoilers and the final choice (courtesey of VTRick!!)

Yeah it's all hush hush but if they continue to :censor: me off I'll post em anyway, sod em!

rover 214 with no PAS, it's like hippo wresting but yeah, you win with the Nova lol

This it? I have never seen this kit before looks amazing :thumbsup: has anyone done that in the uk before???

78car0.jpg

thats the puppy :D as far as I know, it's only ever been done in the US- it's a total one off kit, only supra in europe on 22's...should be sweeeeeeeeeeeet

it's only based in that- wasn't up for a direct copy so it's just that kinda styleeee. yeah baybe yeah!

Now that will be :censor: lovley :lol::lol::lol: gotta see some pics when you are done that will be funky:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

of course....they'll be on here, in various mags and it'll be at various shows too! lol

yeah, it should be supa !Removed! when its finished. you gunna take me for a spin in it then love? heh. !Removed! hope so.

Sounds good :thumbsup: I want to get my car back so I can show it off its turned into something a little bit special :rolleyes:

Sounds good :thumbsup: I want to get my car back so I can show it off its turned into something a little bit special :rolleyes:

cool- look forward to checking it out in more details lol whens it ready?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links