Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

And is everyone happy with the phone system we'll have sorted, 1 texts 2, 2 texts 3, 3 texts 4 etc etc :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me, although me and Caz have each others numbers already :thumbsup:

Oh yeah!! ;) :thumbsup:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

And is everyone happy with the phone system we'll have sorted, 1 texts 2, 2 texts 3, 3 texts 4 etc etc :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me, although me and Caz have each others numbers already :thumbsup:

Oh yeah!! ;) :thumbsup:

Har Har Har :P it's called being friends - you know, friendship? Heard of that...... :lol:

Baby Yari - if you're coming - add your name to the list!

That goes for all of you non-listees.... dont make me dish out some whoopass on ya! :lol:

Friends, they would be!!!? When/where and what time is the meet? I'ts late and I'm tired so can't be ubikd to trawl through the pages to find it out! Plus the fact that I'm very lazy as well!

Friends, they would be!!!? When/where and what time is the meet? I'ts late and I'm tired so can't be ubikd to trawl through the pages to find it out! Plus the fact that I'm very lazy as well!

You lazy so-and-so!!! :laughing:

Sunday October 1st (*checks myself haha)

You lazy so-and-so!!! :laughing:

Sunday October 1st (*checks myself haha)

Smashing, thanks! :lol:

Put my name on the list.

I shall have to give a short sermon that sunday and ask my parishoners to hurry home early! ;)

12 noon meet up?

Put my name on the list.

I shall have to give a short sermon that sunday and ask my parishoners to hurry home early! ;)

12 noon meet up?

I didn't know you did that Steve :P

I've got a feeling 12-1 was the time, give people a bit of scope for any traffic probs/late leavers :unsure:

Put my name on the list.

12 noon meet up?

I didn't know you did that Steve :P

;) :lol: My wheels are now a bargain £80 delivered to the Oxford meet.................any takers??

add me to the list as a possible as long as you dont mind me tagging along in my lil Aygo Black?

i will confirm closer to the time :)

I was at the ""Ozone Leisure Park Kassam Stadium"" yesterday watching the bowling, supping a few drinks.

With the amount of people comming it Looks like its going to be a good meet.

I might even clean the Yaris, the last time I cleaned it was june. :huh:

Sure more then welcome! It's not like it's a private group! This is an open forum :D

As woody said :thumbsup:

This has the potential to be one of the "bigger" meets of the year ;)

I’ve gone though the thread and compiled the list:

1. minidoughty

2. The Woodster

3. Yaris SR Kid

4. Demonic Angel

5. Lenry

6. DaveSR

7. Blue84

8. Gnome

9. Caz SR

10. Jay dh

11. Robie

12. Baby Yari

13. Red Yaris 54

14. speedingsivi

15. zebidi

I think it’s right anyway. let me know if it's not :)

Wow this is much more successful than we could of hoped :D Should make for a really good time :D When we get there should be enough to talk about between us let alone finding food etc! :P

hey I've just read through the thread and couldn't help thinking of the Ozone Leisure park (Kassam Stadium)

Well look there is ample parking space!! There’s a frankys and bennys restaurant, Vue Cinema , bowling, pool, bar oh and Gala Bingo that would be funny

It's easy to get to as well.

Google Earth Linky

Ozone.JPG

Could someone (Preferably Lenry) please mark up the meet up point on this photo, so we are not all milling around looking for each other :thumbsup:

:lol: Thats what I thought.........................but it would be good to say which segment of that large car park we intended to meet (I would suggest top left........NW segment)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links