Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Where's the "Scania" badge rambler???

:lol::lol::lol: ....you may mock anch's

but i think of my rav as a small 'rig' :P ,that goes places most rav owners wouldnt take theirs..........

its rarely clean (apart from in this pic),and engine bay isnt clean :rolleyes:

i do enjoy it.......oh yes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i would still love a land cruiser,but just too costly at the moment :(

so 220watts of wide night coverage will have to do instead. ;)

rambler

In response to the 'let's have less drive-way photos', I include this piccie of our hired RAV4 in a lava-field in Iceland. I'll do a couple of mine when it's somewhere as scenic as this....!

4125203114_7628fcc26b_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Its a bit grubby after 260 miles in the rain but this was during the wine run over weekend;

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Its a bit grubby after 260 miles in the rain but this was during the wine run over weekend;

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

That's one serious anti theft anchor you have there - is that how you got your pseudonym and do they charge extra for carrying that on the ferry? :unsure:

Its a bit grubby

Grubby my a*se! (maybe too much information :rolleyes:). It's looking fine to me :thumbsup:

I bet you've secretly got one of these:

http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?pro...d%20up%20Bucket

I have :unsure:

You should try the joy's of keeping a white car clean! :bangin:

At least you get to drive it Fuj. We used to have a white one here. Muggins had to clean it, but didn't drive it much.

("Look, just stay out of the puddles will you!" :angry::lol:)

It was so clean it was painful when I set off but the good old British weather intervened.

Not got one of those there buckets dear liza and full of a cold today so it hasn't been done yet either.

Dave - that anchor weighs about the same as the wine I brought back!!!

Not got one of those there buckets dear liza and full of a cold today so it hasn't been done yet either.

Dose of night nurse for Anchorman please. Think she's called liza, not that you really care :rolleyes:

night_shift_nurse_150.gif

You know what... I'm cough cough....snif sniff.... OH DEAR... think I need the Night nurse n all ;)

regards

Rob

B)

Think the RAV4 section needs an Over 18 warning now.... :unsure: :unsure:

If you want I can get my Personal Assistant to help out..... :P :P :P :P

night-duty-nurse-costume-1040-p.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Come on guys it must be time for RAV4 in the snow 2010 photo's :)

You're right Bob, unfortunately I didn't manage to get my Rav in the photo's while having this fun at the weekend -

My nieces husband with my little great nephew.

100_1033.jpg

100_1025.jpg

100_1014.jpg

PHA....off topic Dave..... tut tut....

Just after coming home this morning......

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

Reached -8 but I know some of you are seeing double that :eek: :eek: :eek:

And out front of my cottage.... all roads are like this....have a 2 - 3 mile trek to get to any main roads.... and they ain't gritted either.... :wacko: :wacko:

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0207.jpg

I like the two tone colour. Just need to get onto Kingo for some decent mats!!!

It really does look nice!

Just to prove I'm not anti L-R there is also a Jeep that slid off the road as well. All on the way home..

post-76215-1263411928_thumb.jpg

post-76215-1263412057_thumb.jpg

post-76215-1263412132_thumb.jpg

post-76215-1263412608_thumb.jpg

At last - the RAV is back from the garage with a new clutch kit an MOT. Lost its farm lane virginity today hence state of it in just 24 hours use.

Mike D

Dartmoor wet and murky

post-87663-1263656594_thumb.jpg

Nice one. Have you been talking to Chatters???

He has a similar fleet.

He has a similar fleet.

Not yet, but saw his pics hence the inclusion of the Pug in mine. You have to do these things - You know, feel the wind in your hair while you still have some :D

Have to admit, though, that part of the reason for the RAV is that it is a lot easier to get in and out of. How's that for negativity?

Mike D

He has a similar fleet.

Not yet, but saw his pics hence the inclusion of the Pug in mine. You have to do these things - You know, feel the wind in your hair while you still have some :D

Have to admit, though, that part of the reason for the RAV is that it is a lot easier to get in and out of. How's that for negativity?

Mike D

Mike..... loving the pics..... and the wife wants my RAV too....as she says..."getting into it & out is easier".... I'll let her have a go in it around July time....then I can drop the top on her's and play..... :rolleyes::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine and the misses..... :D :D :D

DSCF0060.jpg

Mike..... loving the pics..... and the wife wants my RAV too....as she says..."getting into it & out is easier".... I'll let her have a go in it around July time....then I can drop the top on her's and play.....

Hi Chatman,

That 206cc looks the twin of the 207's predecessor here. Treat her - the 207 is quite an improvement - oops that is OT!

Ironic isn't it. On the day that my wife goes into Exeter to deSORN and tax the RAV we get a springlike dry sunny day here on Dartmoor and I have been out and about for work this morning with the Pug's roof down. The forecast, however, is 'orrible so it looks as tho the RAV will come into its own for the rest of the week.

Cheers,

Mike D

http://mikedunse.fotopic.net/p62965300.html

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links