Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

VW Tiguan, must admit it looks like a Golf on stilts, but come next Feb I think I,ll be first in the Q for one over here. Fell in love with it first time I saw it !!!! In my humble opinion it really will give the Rav a run for it,s money

Clare

Have already ordered brochure from VW dealer on island when it comes available

Clare, you are going to be a defector :o :o

Dave.

Dave, really am very tempted, we,ll see what 2008 brings

Clare

Dave, really am very tempted, we,ll see what 2008 brings

Clare

Clare, remember to give us a chance to try and talk you out of it :D . (looks well smart the VW).

If not, well you can allways change your details to Toyota Tiguan.

Dave.

B) B) B) Some interior shots

651460110_41b5ce029c.jpg

Where do you think this photo was taken? Arizona, Utah, Nevada. My money's on Arizona. Not a bad job if you can it :lol::lol:

B) B) B) Some interior shots

651460110_41b5ce029c.jpg

Where do you think this photo was taken? Arizona, Utah, Nevada. My money's on Arizona. Not a bad job if you can it :lol::lol:

:offtopic:

Had the chance last year to visit the Grand Canyon (work conference in Arizona :D :D ) the place is amazing and you can see for miles (that's down :o )

DSCF0053-1.jpg

DSCF0166.jpg

"Where do you think this photo was taken? Arizona, Utah, Nevada. My money's on Arizona"

That photo was probably taken in Arizona, and then somebody used it as a backdrop for the photo shoot in Birmingham, lol

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remember a while back there was talk of a mini Range Rover Sport.

Photo looks like it may be that. May have to re-think about nedflanders. In my magazine this month

a review put the ugly honda 1st, nedflanders 2nd. rav 3rd. Bummer :o :o

Dave. ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remember a while back there was talk of a mini Range Rover Sport.

Photo looks like it may be that. May have to re-think about nedflanders. In my magazine this month

a review put the ugly honda 1st, nedflanders 2nd. rav 3rd. Bummer :o :o

Dave. ;)

Dave...time to change magazines I think... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the only Ned Flanders I like.........

Ned20Flanders-2.jpg

Love the fact that Dave can't even bring himself to name the Honda in question!!!!

Think I know which review you are going on about Dave, is it the Autocar one with the Citroen C-Crosser?

Can't say I'm too taken with it or it's shared design cars (Peugeot 4007 and Mitsi Outlander) - nor were the mag, come to think of that!! :lol:

I have to agree with Fuji re the Tiguan too, it looks a tad conservative and dare I say it, boring on the outside (sorry Clare), the inside however looks class :thumbsup:

Have we already covered this one in the thread?

BMW-X6-Concept-i011.jpg

BMW X6..................... :ermm:

Yep agree with ya Paul X6 looks nice....

1-bmw-concept-x6.jpg

3-bmw-concept-x6.jpg

Clicky

Paul / Chatman, magazine was planet 4X4, we have spoke about the X6, but we did not have photos at time I dont think.

But like it very much, looks like it could rip the a&*e off a few decent cars.

Dave. ;)

Edit, have to think of a derogatory name for the ugly one. How about CReVate :lol::lol:

The X6 looks a beast! :thumbsup:

Re the road test result. I'm more interested in how the car's fair over the long term rathered than a two week test drive. And on that score the Ned Flanders is ruled out everytime....until it is proved they have turned things around.

The X6 looks a beast! :thumbsup:

Re the road test result. I'm more interested in how the car's fair over the long term rathered than a two week test drive. And on that score the Ned Flanders is ruled out everytime....until it is proved they have turned things around.

I heard a rumour that RR was in talks with TATA the Indian Jeep maker.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be tata longbridge/ hailwood then ?, another one will bite the dust :angry::angry::angry:

Dave.

It will be tata longbridge/ hailwood then ?, another one will bite the dust :angry::angry::angry:

Dave.

Rang Rover Sport Supercharged with a TATA Badge will not be the same....

Also when things go wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: your bound to get an Indian call centre :lol: :lol: we all know what there like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rang Rover Sport Supercharged with a TATA badge will not be the same....

Also when things go wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: your bound to get an Indian call centre :lol: :lol: we all know what there like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it's a very large call centre :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rang Rover Sport Supercharged with a TATA badge will not be the same....

Hope it's a very large call centre :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe an Indian manufacture will have an English call centre.....See reverse philology :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So there is room for a 3 door SUV in todays market place ?...well it seems Toyota didn't think so :rolleyes: , SEAT have just been given the green light on this vehicle.........

02.jpg

01.jpg

Seat Tribu - Good looking and interesting concept car. It will be interesting to see what the production version's finally look like. Hopefully not to far from this :thumbsup:

Seat Tribu - Good looking and interesting concept car. It will be interesting to see what the production version's finally look like. Hopefully not to far from this :thumbsup:

Last weeks Auto Express said it was just at the concept stage ,this week its been given the green light :) ...not sure 20" wheels will make it to production :rolleyes: .

Last weeks Auto Express said it was just at the concept stage ,this week its been given the green light :) ...not sure 20" wheels will make it to production :rolleyes: .

You're right but it's a pity about the 20" wheels, the people who buy a 3 door SUV might be interested in that sort of styling. :P

Seat's these days are looking really cooooooooooool !!!!

Dave. ;)

They also have a Seat Altera Freetrack prototype as well. Looks a bit like the old Renault RX4's ;) ;)

seat_altea_freetrack_1.jpg

More Tribu shots.....Cool Dash...... B) B)

SEAT_Tribu_Concept_6.jpg

SEAT_Tribu_Concept_4.jpg

SEAT_Tribu_Concept_5.jpg

And it's I believe based on the VW Tiguan platform (just a name change a bit there)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links