Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carpet For Corolla?

mollycorolla

lol the stuff you linked me to is for ice and other things, doesnt say the floor in a car

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Norfolk n Chance

• toyota-gt-irl

• -T- Sport

Took you a whole 3 minutes to edit that. Shame on you! Be faster next time!

lol the stuff you linked me to is for ice and other things, doesnt say the floor in a car

Buy twice as much and double layer it..... Or head down to Carpetright and buy some underlay \o/

What about some high quality laminate?? :lol:

think you should just shut up gaz :P well if i buy twice as much, import it, but underlay itll cost the same as the stuff from usa nearly!!!

think you should just shut up gaz :P well if i buy twice as much, import it, but underlay itll cost the same as the stuff from usa nearly!!!

It comes in the same sized rolls so buy the same amount and some underlay! ;)

Can you not just cut away at the edges of the existing carpet and then fit the purple stuff over the top of what you already have? That way you have the padding from the original carpet as well as the purple look over the top.

How thick is the stuff from the US?

-T- Sport thinkness? :lol:

Nah, Can't be as think as -T- Sport......

You ain't a mod on this site!

Stop editing my posts! :P

neither are you :lol:

if we get down to 30 members you maybe in with a shout ;)

and you say i'm the 1 that should be banned!

anyway - get something of simialr thickness to standard carpet or thicker if your feeling flush - but not too much thicker! dont know how to train the carpet into shape - you dont wanna glue - but i have some rear carpet that needs "training" after removing the rear seats to get a tidy finish so i'll let you know from my mistakes. think it may involve steam - like the stuff that blows from gaz..........

How thick is the stuff from the US?

-T- Sport thinkness? :lol:

Nah, Can't be as think as -T- Sport......

You ain't a mod on this site!

Stop editing my posts! :P

neither are you :lol:

if we get down to 30 members you maybe in with a shout ;)

and you say i'm the 1 that should be banned!

anyway - get something of simialr thickness to standard carpet or thicker if your feeling flush - but not too much thicker! dont know how to train the carpet into shape - you dont wanna glue - but i have some rear carpet that needs "training" after removing the rear seats to get a tidy finish so i'll let you know from my mistakes. think it may involve steam - like the stuff that blows from gaz..........

Mike, grow the :censor: up.

As for you being banned, your constant referrals to the "other" site is gaining us more more members so it could be said that you are soliciting members from TOC which is against the rules and results in being banned.

ok back to the topic of carpet.... i want the top stuff of the carpet to be durable enough to be walked on, not just material stuff that'll wear away quickly.

not needed? you'll still need car mats. if you get thick stuff with backing it probably wont fit and be very difficult to shape. you want something of similar thickness to the original or you may have problems with scuff plates..........

well i was just gonna get this carpet from america that doesnt have backing just a regular carpet.... and i think im gonna go with it, never mind the hassle of backing and stuff....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links