Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ideas For Toc Rav4 Meet

Hoovie

Hmmmm

can't we get a ride in your taxi..

Well, Chatman I had a chuckle at this:

.Well anytime is ok for me + i'd be happy to pickup at Queensferry, Warrington, The Ibis hotel (Chatman) + any rail station for Anchs.....

because, I couldn't help thinking that it sounded a bit like he'd have the meter running :lol:. (I know you didn't mean it that way Stew :thumbsup:.....well, I er, guess not :unsure:).

Well Shcm, Brums the balti capital of the UK + its also central, i honestly would be happy to ferry the northern lads to Brum then you + hoovie + anyone else could join in, the more the merrier.. :thumbsup:

Chatters, I have a night driver on the cab Mon, Thurs, Fri +Sat so any other night i could use it, but TBH after 12 hrs a day 6 days a week, I'm sick of the bl**dy sight of it, + its about time i put some mileage on the rav its 2yr old shortly + has done 8,300 mls.. :yes:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• local hero

• Parts-King

• chatman

• anchorman

Hmmmm

can't we get a ride in your taxi..

Well, Chatman I had a chuckle at this:

.Well anytime is ok for me + i'd be happy to pickup at Queensferry, Warrington, The Ibis hotel (Chatman) + any rail station for Anchs.....

because, I couldn't help thinking that it sounded a bit like he'd have the meter running :lol:. (I know you didn't mean it that way Stew :thumbsup:.....well, I er, guess not :unsure:).

Well Shcm, Brums the balti capital of the UK + its also central, i honestly would be happy to ferry the northern lads to Brum then you + hoovie + anyone else could join in, the more the merrier.. :thumbsup:

Chatters, I have a night driver on the cab Mon, Thurs, Fri +Sat so any other night i could use it, but TBH after 12 hrs a day 6 days a week, I'm sick of the bl**dy sight of it, + its about time i put some mileage on the rav its 2yr old shortly + has done 8,300 mls.. :yes:

If you don't mind not drinking and I borrow a train from work???

My free days off in Feb are;

1,2,3,10, 11, 20,23.

Any good?

things are a bit difficult here as young brother returned father to UK after his break in Italy...complete wi a minor stroke....father that is. Not really able to plan any breaks away just now until the old man stabilises.

Number 1 RAV is running ok and still awaiting polybushes. Number 2 RAV got a pressie of a new coil pack, and ignitor; and will then have the GT4 intercooler fitted to be followed by a week of road trials before it can think of long journeys.

So tbh I think I'm stuck for a few weeks.....fathers birthday is 15 january when he's 90 (ie next Thursday) but it'll be a quiet celebration as I don't see him hitting the whisky much, or anything else for that matter!!

Well anytime is ok for me + i'd be happy to pickup at Queensferry, Warrington, The Ibis hotel (Chatman) + any rail station for Anchs + anyone else just need Chatters to wangle a night in Rainy City now, + I'll drop you all off so you can have a few pints as well.. :thumbsup: My rav may be a bit smelly on the home trip though.. :oops:

Thats very generous of you L_H I could make my own way up to Manchester, but might need a hand to wobble back, mind you, you wouldnt need to come as far as QF, I live in Elllesmere Port so the journey aint as far :lol:

I was going to borrow my friend, Ronaldo's Ferrari, but he says it's off the road for a few days, summat about having to swerve to avoid a black cab near Manchester airport and not having a spare wheel, not sure what he means by that do you L_H? :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Well anytime is ok for me + i'd be happy to pickup at Queensferry, Warrington, The Ibis hotel (Chatman) + any rail station for Anchs + anyone else just need Chatters to wangle a night in Rainy City now, + I'll drop you all off so you can have a few pints as well.. :thumbsup: My rav may be a bit smelly on the home trip though.. :oops:

Thats very generous of you L_H I could make my own way up to Manchester, but might need a hand to wobble back, mind you, you wouldnt need to come as far as QF, I live in Elllesmere Port so the journey aint as far :lol:

I was going to borrow my friend, Ronaldo's Ferrari, but he says it's off the road for a few days, summat about having to swerve to avoid a black cab near Manchester airport and not having a spare wheel, not sure what he means by that do you L_H? :D:

Can't blame me for Ronaldos accident he reckons the wall he hit wasn't the full 10yds away :D after the accident police confimed Ronaldo was unhurt, but traffic was held up for 2hrs while he rolled around on the floor :D Al Fayed is hoping to sign Ronaldo for Fulham, not for his football skills..he wants him to teach his chauffers how to crash safely in a tunnel.. :shutit:

after the accident police confimed Ronaldo was unhurt, but traffic was held up for 2hrs while he rolled around on the floor

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'd heard that yellow painted cross hatching on the road had made the surface slippery, so it was all caused by handling in the box. :unsure:

Are police awarding a fixed penalty? :unsure:

Hi guys, struggling to get back on topic but can make either Brum on Manchester in Feb, except for w/c 16 Feb..... A curry would be very nice...

You can see what kind of curry night we're in for!!!

can make brum no problem any night would suit me , and it is central so think more people would turn up ,,,,

and brum does do the best currys :D :D :D

can make brum no problem any night would suit me , and it is central so think more people would turn up ,,,,

It might in England :lol: :lol:

Winner of the cobra good curry guide 2008.. ITIHAAS fleet st Birmingham..best in Scotland.. Ashoka at the mill Glasgow..south west..eastern eye quiet st Bath...London... Mint leaf SW1.. Wales misbah Monmouth..Devon Rajah ilfracombe..Ellesmere port The Taj of agra fort..Essex Jalalabad Ilford..

derbyshire..eden garden (park farm ctre)Allestree..Dublin.. Shalimar sth grt georges st.. :arabia:

.Ellesmere port The Taj of agra fort..

My local Indian restaurant/takeaway gets a mention........whoooo hoooo :thumbsup: Run by one of the niceset guys you could meet

Mrs duncerduncs and I would be happy to come along to a curry night! :thumbsup:

She went to uni in Manchester, so I'm sure she's had a few in her time... (curries too!) :D

Mrs duncerduncs and I would be happy to come along to a curry night! :thumbsup:

She went to uni in Manchester, so I'm sure she's had a few in her time... (curries too!) :D

Wow Duncs that would be great seems an awful long way for a curry. Think i remember picking up Mrs Duncs on Wilmslow rd at 3am drunk with a kebab in her hand..Don't think she tipped me though :unsure: Bloody Students Eh :lol::lol:

If we do go to Brum, have a look at the following link: http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk/ It's esentially Indian and Italian restruants on the same site. Different kitchens, same seating area. If anyone is put off by curry only it's another option. Also it's very close to the motorway junction and not in a bad area for parking about £20m worth of RAV's ( and that's just Hoovie's ). Personally I'm happy with either Brum or Manchester. :thumbsup:

Wow Duncs that would be great seems an awful long way for a curry. Think i remember picking up Mrs Duncs on Wilmslow rd at 3am drunk with a kebab in her hand..Don't think she tipped me though :unsure: Bloody Students Eh :lol::lol:

It's not too far for a good curry! :lol:

As for Mrs duncerduncs' tip, was it two words with the second "off"? :yahoo:

Don't know what they teach these students cos it always takes 20mins for them to divide £4-50p by five :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't know what they teach these students cos it always takes 20mins for them to divide £4-50p by five :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well that be the eco-warrior student not paying at all because they don't agree with polluting cab's (but are happy to ride in it).

The passed out drunk student being unable to pay.

Two more students making out on the backseat (filming themselves for Youtube).

Leaving you with one student trying to do the maths! :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Right lost track in here somewhere what date's may be best for the northern curry night meet....

I have Friday 6th Feb earmarked for a project meeting in Manchester.... the still needs TBC with my client ;) ...... So who's up for it then.... :)

Right lost track in here somewhere what date's may be best for the northern curry night meet....

I have Friday 6th Feb earmarked for a project meeting in Manchester.... the still needs TBC with my client ;) ...... So who's up for it then.... :)

Technically I'm working late on that day but all this week I've been working at home so if the same applies next week I will come.

'Trouble is I won't know until about Tuesday or Wednesday. You go ahead and I will come if I can.

Cheers

Just book a date and hopefully I can make it :rolleyes:

I check the diary and let you know.... :thumbsup:

I check the diary and let you know.... :thumbsup:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting looking likely to be on Tuesday 10th now :censor: so the Night of Monday 9th Feb is the curry date :arabia: :meet: :arabia: ..... :yes: :yes:

I won't be around to join you guys that day, but have a good time and a samosa and beer for me :yes:

Oh, and very happy belated birthday, Chatman - not been around the forum much recently and missed the celebrations :blush:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links