Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Hmmmmm and i really dont know what to go for!! Doing my head in well and trully. Still awaiting ricc to photoshop the wheels i like, but if hes busy hes busy :)

Looks much better. Il be fitting mine next week, have you had it re-tracked?

And also, what type of 17mm spanner did you use in order to loosen the top of each strut.

I simply used a Ring spanner once the strut was removed ...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to dig this back up.

bridges, how comes your exhaust doesnt pop too much? mine pops on the deceleration loads, sounds mental.

also, yours seems so much quieter than mine! mine has stock cat and mid silencer in place, 2.5in pipework from back to freeflow 2.5in rear box with 4.5in slash cut tip

Hey fella,

That video was taken immiediatly after i had the exhaust done so it dint have time to settle.

While accelarating the exhaust doesnt pop but on de-accelaration it has its moments lol!! And they sound good. The exhaust could have been a lot louder if i had a smaller back box but i do a lot of motorway travel & the garage advised not to have it done due to the noise. So he added a bigger back box but didnt pack it to silent it. Hope that makes sense lol!!!

Also my system is 2.25" maybe the bore of your exhaust makes it pop more and increases noise. I was advised any bigger than 2.25 and the lack of back pressure wouldnt help our n/a engines!!!

cheers mate, i think its probably the rear box size that is making the difference, mines not exactly big... i think its the HKS super drager box which if you google is less than restrictive lol, !Removed! loud without a bung!

this is the same box on a celica :)

ill try get a vid of mine next week on the rolling road

• 2 months later...

well my newish alloys are fitted and i love them :D

Big huge thanks for Shaun (kangzy) for having a lot of trust in me, also a big thanks to Farhan for using his address for the courier to pick them up, thanks guys :thumbsup:

Well if any of you dont know i bought kangzy's wheels off him. I been looking for a set for ages but when these were on the market i couldn't resist and had to have them, so heres some pics for you all, hope you like :)

ImportedPhotos00012-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00015-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00014-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00013.jpg

ImportedPhotos00016-1.jpg

bro they look really good! and you have the perfect drop on 18s, not a problem bro was a mission packing them all up!!

i really liked those wheels but i changed mine otherwise i would have taken shauns!

yep they are 18s, not thread jacking but jonno in your thread when i mentioned for a good way to get a drop like bridges. go for the h&r springs and some 17s with 215/45 tyres....thicker wall will make your arches line better. or you can go with 18s with 205/40/17s to get the look like bridges has ;)

yep they are 18s, not thread jacking but jonno in your thread when i mentioned for a good way to get a drop like bridges. go for the h&r springs and some 17s with 215/45 tyres....thicker wall will make your arches line better. or you can go with 18s with 205/40/17s to get the look like bridges has ;)

I see, think it would be better to get 17/18s i would be more happy with the look looks like i better start saving or looking for a job!

Have you got new wheels to Farhan???? Confused now???

Where are the pics, or are you and shaun waiting for a decent shoot then posting them up.

Jono, you wont be dissapointed with 45mm springs and either having 17's or 18's. A bit of money yes, but well worth it. Keep a look out for 2nd hand wheels in mint condition, although rare much better value than new wheels imo.

thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup:

sold mine buddy, had them up on toc for a while. I will be posting pics of my wheels soon along with kangzy i have so many parts going in that im just gathering loads of pics to put in a thread including some diys etc.

got my tte rear lip aswell which needs to be fitted.....hopefully end of the year i will have a nice update and the car will have a massive turn around.

wwwwww you sneaky thing Farhan. How does the tte bumper look, i know its not on yet, but it looking good??? Im after one too hehe

it looks good want to get it fitted but going to wait for a bit as getting all the paintwork corrected on the car and sorted out. So will be fitting it the same time.

They're really nice mate, great choice!!

It's a shame that I couldn't nab those off you Farhan..... :(

Not to worry k, I couldnt go any lower on the price aswell as i would have but i bought a set already and really needed as much back as i could get. Either way a nice set of 16s would have looked much better on your gti ;) Start looking for wheels tho so you know what you really want in the future!

Not to worry k, I couldnt go any lower on the price aswell as i would have but i bought a set already and really needed as much back as i could get. Either way a nice set of 16s would have looked much better on your gti ;) Start looking for wheels tho so you know what you really want in the future!

Cool, yeh true about the 16's, I would still like some ROTA's, tbh as long as the rims are of a decent quality and last the test of time, I don't mind too much about brand-names. I definitely want to JDM style though.

How rude Farhan posting pics of your car in my thread ya !Removed!!!! Only messing with you. Nicely done with some rota boost i believe ya???? Cant wait for your build thread tho fella, with all your sneaky purchases!! lol :thumbsup:

haha! i put one wheel on and took it off. my parents are asking alot of questions as to why my wheels are changing like ladies shoes.....im stocking all the parts in my bedroom....its like a garage in here. but soon i will have them on the car.

there rota boosts, always wanted em dont know why but really pleased, missing my buddy clubs already tho.....but im keeping these defo now.

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links