Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Ahaha :D the car was dirty going down but i went straight from work so didnt have a chance.

Aye the car was on a slight hill, if the car was that low i would not be able to drive as i think it would constantly be rubbing!!

Car's having its summer detail tomorrow though ready for the shows :)

1) I need me some H&R Springs... I aint low enough! lol

2) I need to buy some Snow Foam.. haha

Well if you want to wait for H&R springs until the end of the year i'll be selling mine. I'm going to get some coilys me thinks.

Try www.cleanyourcar.co.uk for some products. I always use Tim and hes fab :thumbsup:

Hey yall,

Need every ones oppinion if thats ok?

I'm not too sure what to do next to the rolla!! The exeterior is complete imo, not sure what you all think? But any body got any requests to see lol!! I know its my car but just gather interests.

Holla :thumbsup:

I'd have a look at getting the black tail lights that a couple rollas have here. Also start pushing for mag features!!!! :thumbsup:

Not keen on the black tail lights but thanks for your input dude.

Hmmmmmmm car mags could be an option, but I would like everything to be completed.

I was thinking ICE install as I cant get rid of my Speakers. Thinkin of fiberglass covered in carpet to make it look original.

Or to get a new clutch and a TRD light weight flywheel!!

Hmmmmmmm car mags could be an option, but I would like everything to be completed.

I was thinking ICE install as I cant get rid of my speakers. Thinkin of fiberglass covered in carpet to make it look original.

Tim, forget ice!! new clutch and trd flyweel = win! :thumbsup:

Quickshift? Not in your sig, can't really be bothered to go back through the thread to see if you've already go it :unsure:.

I was thinking ICE install as I cant get rid of my speakers. Thinkin of fiberglass covered in carpet to make it look original.

I recently saw a post made by MarcTS about the Fidanza being too light, the TRD may be different though. I wouldn't bother unless you don't care about what he saw as a problem. :)

An ICE install would be good but it will cost a loooooot! :lol: Clutch sounds like the best bet so far to me... :yes:

If your planning on coilovers, gimme a shout and you can try mine before you buy. :-)

S/C?? lol.

or an uprated clutch and manifold combo?

shave the side mouldings off - looks miles better.

Nah too many dings in the side as it is, careless mothers at Tesco or Asda or Morrisons GRRRRRRRR!!

Clawlinger - PM sent as i dont know what you on about lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ola all

I need every ones opinion on what to do to my centre caps. They are corroding a little so am deciding to spruce them up a little.

Do I use metal polish (although plastic) to shine them up or do I spray and paint them in Gunmetal (same as alloys) or Gloss black or any oter recommendations

Pics:

IMGP0505.jpg

IMGP0504.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Ola all

I need every ones opinion on what to do to my centre caps. They are corroding a little so am deciding to spruce them up a little.

Do I use metal polish (although plastic) to shine them up or do I spray and paint them in Gunmetal (same as alloys) or Gloss black or any oter recommendations

Pics:

IMGP0505.jpg

IMGP0504.jpg

Cheers thumbsup.gif

tim, you could paint them but they may peel a bit on the areas which look like allen keys. Id say either grey or black but use the colour match to the wheels and they will look nice ;)

If not give japshop a call they can get you new centre caps. :)

I was thinking grey too buddy. I think ill give them a go and see how it goes. If they go completly wrong then yep i'll buy new ones but as their not broken no need to waste money yet.

Jobs a good one yall :thumbsup:

Very happy with the results and I think they look a lot better than when they were chrome B)

IMGP0509.jpg

IMGP0508.jpg

IMGP0511.jpg

IMGP0512.jpg

mate, were going to have to meet up soon, i live like 20minutes from you.

and if your stuck for ideas next, if you dont fancy coilovers, how about koni-yellows? adjustable damping, as the ride height looks sweet on 18's.

WOW! They look much much better and damn you work fast! :lol:

But clean those wheels! :P

Very good work mate and deffo look better then in chrome, so whats next on the to do list ?

mate, were going to have to meet up soon, i live like 20minutes from you.

and if your stuck for ideas next, if you dont fancy coilovers, how about koni-yellows? adjustable damping, as the ride height looks sweet on 18's.

I have seen the Koni shocks but at over £400 might aswell get coilys!! I'm up for meeting dude just gve us a pm & we can organise a photoshoot B)

Thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

WOW! They look much much better and damn you work fast! :lol:

But clean those wheels! :P

Kparris my wheels do need cleaning lol!! And being a detailing freak it does annoy me to see my car dirty but its raining in S.Wales

Didnt take long though, wet n dry sanded them down, then primered, wet n dry again, primered + another layer of primer, then the colour + another layer and then laquer all heated by a hot lamp to quicken the drying :thumbsup:

Very good work mate and deffo look better then in chrome, so whats next on the to do list ?

Ta for the comment :thumbsup:

Hmmmm next on the list me thinks:

Engine covers wrapped in CF

ICE Install (Its a must, i love my music to much)

Ported mani & custom downpipe

TRD Strut & Roll bar

nice stuff tim!

they came out really well! and clean your car! i was going to wash mine again today but the weather looks nasty.

I've been spraying again!! The covers have been wet sanded down to get a smooth surface, primered then wet sanded another primer layer then onto 3 layers of gloss black and wet sanded back and another two layers of gloss black. I've done this in readyness for the CF vinyl which a mate will be doing.

He had a look at the covers and stated the vinyl wouldnt stick to the surface as good as a smooth painted surface so walla they are ready for the vinyl which will take place next week, so keep an eye out :thumbsup: B)

ImportedPhotos00003-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00004-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00002-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00005-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00001-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00000-1.jpg

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

I do like the look of the gloss may get the grills done in gloss B)

Looks good man :) and dw about the heat taking the vinyl off on the rocker cover it shall be fine ;-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links