Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Only under the hood, will get pics up asap but still waiting on some parts. The other jobby wont be going ahead until 9th march, off the bodyshop :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked the car back up from the bodyshop and looky whats been fitted :D

IMG00001-20100310-1729.jpg

IMG00002-20100310-1729.jpg

IMG00003-20100310-1730.jpg

muahaha this is why i got the comp exhaust, looking good bridges mine goes in to body shop in 2 weeks well excited to get it put on!

yes yes i know it looks odd with the standard back box but there will be a custom twin going on soon :D

I was well excited too bro, cant wait till its totally finished either :D plus can't argue with the price i had it for hehehehe :yahoo:

yes yes i know it looks odd with the standard back box but there will be a custom twin going on soon biggrin.gif

I was well excited too bro, cant wait till its totally finished either biggrin.gif plus can't argue with the price i had it for hehehehe yahoo.gif

shutup.gifshutup.gif

we did get bargains. On a more important note were all the instructions ok as i gta explain to my body shop guy how its getting fitted on. Also did you need to purchase those two clips that i sent in the email.

As discussed over the phone matey, no clips needed and he didnt have a problem fitting either.

Bargains indeed :toast:

AHAHAH, brings bak some memories wen i got my rear lip fitted and i was driving wid a standard exhaust for a week, i remember quite a few ppl looking at me, thinking wot an idiot :-p

Kangzys car is coming bak from the dead :-p just need to Compressor

Kangys car is returning indeed, was talking to Farhan the other day and he said something familiar lol!! But no TTE front bumper for me, standard all the way. Will post pics up of the exhaust once done, hopefully it will be soon!!!

looks mint tim, and its different to be rocking the facelift bumper which i think is really nice. I want another standard facelift bumper as i really like both my tte and my t-sport. But sometimes i just want to put my car to the ground for fun but the tte front bumper just doesnt allow it :(

Twin exhausts being fitted on Saturday waaahooooooooooooo :D

Im thinking of two 4" slash cut tail pipes, whats everyones oppinion. Any other ideas???

I know i'll have a better view when i see the different tails i can have.

twin 3" please. 4" is overkill. lol, and considering you changed from you small twin exit single box becuase of motorway noise. 4" will deafen you.

twin 3" please. 4" is overkill. lol, and considering you changed from you small twin exit single box becuase of motorway noise. 4" will deafen you.

i agree don't make it look OTT

I deffo dont want it looking ott hate that sort of mods!!

But i think a 3" may look to small in the cut out. The holes are kinda on the oval shape, but i dont know if oval will suit the car!!!

I deffo dont want it looking ott hate that sort of mods!!

But i think a 3" may look to small in the cut out. The holes are kinda on the oval shape, but i dont know if oval will suit the car!!!

did you see the tips on my yolk lad, i think they suit it, dont know if it wouls suit your skirt but have a look

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107681&st=40

they are nice dude, but the holes aint that oval lol!!! I think i'll just check what pipes they have and take it from there me thinks!!

compchris had 3'' outlets on his exhaust i believe. they looked just a bout right on the comp rear lip. any bigger they may have looked out of place.

Cheers for that Ricc, will check a 3" slash cut 1st then. Will post up pics asap :thumbsup:

yeah back to pro-speed. I did ask Longlife as they have a centre in Swansea but all i need is add on basically and they wanted £458!!!!

Oh forgott too. Any pfl owners wishing to have a set of the corner splitters the fl has on the rear skirt gives us a pm kk :thumbsup:

Oh forgott too. Any pfl owners wishing to have a set of the corner splitters the fl has on the rear skirt gives us a pm kk :thumbsup:

not trying to put people off your sale lad but just so they know they dont fit brilliant, i sold mine to a girl who put them on a pfl, the panelbeater can make them work though.

some1 with a T2 fl either, ish or some1 :thumbsup:

i wouldnt mind a set of spats, but i refuse to have spats and no skirts. and as i refuse to pay the 500+ for skirts, im not having spats. lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links