Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Im Planning To Order

LAA69

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

• Uber_Luke

parts are looking good but have to say the momo wheels look mint! aint seen that style before.

think they will have to be cleaned all the time to look good tho !

when i have the money i want these, look god on silver cars, if anyone can photo shop them on to a silver t sport that would be great, still cant attach pictutres of my stuff at the mo

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?num...=&PT_ID=114

Very nice 5 spokes, i prefer fewer spokes, sooo much easier to clean, 8 - 10 is enough ... lol

lol

previous car had black wheels, 10 spokes, look good clean or dirty ! silver take some looking after, less spokes the better !

I got a set (front & rear) of drilled, grooved discs and Mintex pads for £200 delivered from eBay

The tried and tested Eibach springs are cheaper than the PI's @ £119 from Fensport

Nothing wrong with your selections just thought i'd throw some alternatives in ;)

I wouldnt spend all that much on rear discs as they do very little work, unless of course you just want them all to look the same.

I wouldnt spend all that much on rear discs as they do very little work, unless of course you just want them all to look the same.

Like i did! :lol:

Not quite, the total cost of those parts is over £400, isn't that about twice what you paid, what do you do for a living again, i hope it isnt numbers related :lol: :P ;)

Not quite, the total cost of those parts is over £400, isn't that about twice what you paid, what do you do for a living again, i hope it isnt numbers related :lol: :P ;)

I'm a Financial Controller.....

:bag:

Wow.

Did anyone else hear the dignity just fly out of the window there?

:lol:

DISCLAIMER - I was only joking!

Wow.

Did anyone else hear the dignity just fly out of the window there?

DISCLAIMER - I was only joking!

For dignity to go out the window suggests i had some in the first place....

LOL, im a financial controller as well ........ I earn my money and decide what to spend it on ...... :P

Cheers for the comments, may look into the Eibachs from Fensport, went for the PIs due to 35mm drop as opposed to 30mm, no doubt which ever ones i get, ill wish i'd got the others, always the way.

Ill post some pics once i have the bits and they are installed.

Induction kit ships 10th april, that will tell what ive ordered.... lol

Fensport do their own springs offering a 35mm drop for £109...

Thought so :lol: ;)

Had those sums above been posted in an excel document i would've been fine! :lol:

Fensport do their own springs offering a 35mm drop for £109...

Ohh ill take a peek cheers ;)

Had those sums above been posted in an excel document i would've been fine! :lol:

Autosum huh ? lol :P :D

I'm pretty new to this scene so what does the TTE Front Grille look like?.. Any pics?

Thanks

R

I'm pretty new to this scene so what does the TTE Front Grille look like?.. Any pics?

Thanks

R

Look here:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95760

Thats a fine example of a fine CTS .... :D ;)

No good for you Rich... they're for Pre-Facelift's only ;)

I'm probably bias but id go for the tein stec springs over the PI if you spenindg that much on just springs.

Joel

Nothing i guess... just different options for the same price or cheaper ;)

Pretty sure there have been a number of people here who have used both Pi and G-Max springs and haven't had any problems with them at all. I think most people do tend to go for TTE/Eibach to keep them as close to Toyota/TTE specs as possible otherwise they go for Coilovers. Don't worry over the Pi springs, I've been here a few years now and haven't heard any horror stories related to them.

And as "No Chance" above me said, we just encourage a free market here by providing as many options as we know of :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links