Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Im Planning To Order

LAA69

I have asked Nengun and they are looking into trying to source one from A'PEXi...

The kit for the MR2 Turbo comes with a heatshield so if A'PEXi will supply it separately i'll order one...

Altho getting some quotes for a custom job here may be a good idea...

I don't know any fabricators near me tho! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LAA69

• Norfolk n Chance

• MarcTS

• Uber_Luke

HAve you seen a picture of one for the MR2??

i've been wondering what they look like? i've tried designing some myself, pretty much a metal cube around the filter with 3 sides missing.

There are a few places near me that do parts for my work, could get intouch with them and see what they come up with

You don't happen to have a link to the mr2 apex do you norfolk n chance?

lol my mouse hand is getting tired, plus your the king of links

The shield isn't as big as i expected, but obviously must do the job

How far are your enquiries with nengun?? i think postage wise it could be best to order a few... and people can only collect them at the next meet!!

ha ha

Will do, any chance you could send me a few pics of your Apexi ?

Again cheers, much appreciated ....

That's just plain lazy.....

Clicky

:lol:

LOL cheers fella ......

As Luke says, any joy on the shield ? I may look at making one, if i get the time.

Phone to see if my Brakes and springs are in tomorrow for collection Friday .... :D :D :D

just got to pick a set of poxy wheels, cant make my mind up and its doin my nut in .... :crybaby: :ffs: :blink::wacko::help: :censor:

A'PEXi will not sell the heat shield seperately :ffs:

i have chaged my air pipe and i would say it has helped, sounds better in my opinionbit of a squease but not to bad to do. might still have a few pics in my album still

I agree with the lowering springs as most CTS need them (pre-facelift), i have the Fensport lowering spings, approx 35mm reduction in ride height and cost £109, see link below.

http://www.fensport.co.uk/parts.htm

Yeh i did consider then Fensports but now have the Eibachs, hopefully fitting tomorrow with my Discs & Pads, weather permitting of course. :cheers:

Yeh i did consider then Fensports but now have the Eibachs, hopefully fitting tomorrow with my Discs & Pads, weather permitting of course. :cheers:

How did it go then laa69?

i had a busy weekend...

Fitted a facelift strut brace, looks class, glad i waited to get one cheap.

painted my calipers - black...doesn't look as good as i thought it would

and finally, started work on priming the front splitter i bought ready to fit and spray!

Got a email from nengun saying my Apexi will be two weeks late... gutted

all coming along well then!

get some pic's uploaded!!!!!

Eibachs fitted, just looking at the A'pexi now, looks straight forward except the vacuum hose that comes off the air box, im looking what to do with that.

Discs & Pads waiting to be fitted but i have them, old one are ok for now, will paint Calipers when i get a mo also, Blue paint ive got.

Still deciding on wheels, money sitting ther waiting to be spent ....

Will upload before after pics for pEibachs later ... :D

I removed my hose because it was damp, don't know if it was sucking in water from the arch.

Would like some proper tubing to supply cold air from the bumper or there abouts

strut brace really seems to of improved the roll when cornering, going to order some eibachs when i get some spare cash.

wheels are along way down the line for me, only just got some now shoes for mine recently, also useless at deciding on a set that i would like on my car.

i'll post some pictures once i figure out how to.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links