Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pm's Are Back

Steve

Bothy, everyone is aware that you are a sage & learned person who is fluent in at least 2 languages, English & Scots dialect :lol: But I regret to damage your self esteem & humble you publicly By stating that Irish geography is not your forte :rolleyes:

If you look at your map of Ireland you will find Balbriggan just North of Dublin City [1/2 way down the right hand side] & NOT in the bottom left hand corner of the country. Mind you, if you come to visit me, you can start looking in the South West :chair: :lol2: Only joking. I wouldn't misdirect you :rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• chatman

• Demonic Angel

• Raistlin

Bothy, everyone is aware that you are a sage & learned person who is fluent in at least 2 languages, English & Scots dialect :lol: But I regret to damage your self esteem & humble you publicly By stating that Irish geography is not your forte :rolleyes:

If you look at your map of Ireland you will find Balbriggan just North of Dublin City [1/2 way down the right hand side] & NOT in the bottom left hand corner of the country. Mind you, if you come to visit me, you can start looking in the South West :chair: :lol2: Only joking. I wouldn't misdirect you :rolleyes:

think ya missed the point - to subbbbtell

the fact that yer not in SW Ireland is proof ya dinna have a desirable Corolla - but ah tried tae break it tae ye gently cos ahm a loving crature. Have anither tablet.

the fact that yer not in SW Ireland is proof ya dinna have a desirable Corolla - but ah tried tae break it tae ye gently cos ahm a loving crature. Have anither tablet.

I am humbled and apologise for misjudging you :crybaby: :lol2: I won't have another Tablet thanks Dr. Bothy :lol: but if ye were to prescribe anither dram o Whiskey [NOT Whisky :lol: ] I might follow your advice.

You can put the bill for the consultation fee in the post & I'll be sure to throw it in the hat with the rest :yes::thumbsup:

I am humbled and apologise for misjudging you :crybaby: :lol2: I won't have another Tablet thanks Dr. Bothy :lol: but if ye were to prescribe anither dram o Whiskey [NOT Whisky :lol: ] I might follow your advice.

You can put the bill for the consultation fee in the post & I'll be sure to throw it in the hat with the rest :yes::thumbsup:

ah'll PM ye when the flood control backs aff !

My PM's are working, I have 9 to be answered in the morning ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

No mine are still out and get the red box as mentioned before.... What's going on... are only certain members now only allowed to PM :( :( :( :( ??????

No mine are still out and get the red box as mentioned before.... What's going on... are only certain members now only allowed to PM :( :( :( :( ??????

I'm still the same as you :( No change :angry: Some members seemed to be ok the day after I made the 1st post pointing out the problem :huh:

I'm still the same as you :( No change :angry: Some members seemed to be ok the day after I made the 1st post pointing out the problem :huh:

Must be a vendetta against me and you then Bizarra.... :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Must be a vendetta against me and you then Bizarra.... :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::ph34r::ph34r:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Is someone trying to tell you something :shutit:

Is someone trying to tell you something :!Removed!:

I said I'll go to JAE this year as well.... I only looked at the Ford Kuga honest :P :P ... I'm waiting on some details for the Toyota Urban Cruiser as well :D :D :D

So still Toyota through and through..... can I have my PM back now please :D :D

Must be a vendetta against me and you then Bizarra.... :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::ph34r::ph34r:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Is someone trying to tell you something :shutit:

Probably, but they can't :( Coz we can't receive messages either :angry: See Em's post a couple of days ago, when she tried to PM me as a test

I didn't PM you Victor, I PM'd Les (as he's used to receiving random messages from me anyway!) and he replied.

Could try PM'ing you....

Update: This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

Edited by Demonic Angel

just tried to send one back an got

'The error returned was:

You cannot send another PM until Apr 14 2009, 06:36 PM'

i guess im not special!

just tried to send one back an got

'The error returned was:

You cannot send another PM until Apr 14 2009, 06:36 PM'

i guess im not special!

It's supposed to do that!

Well I can't pm either........................sighs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Have they installed the Randomiser software then... it chooses who at a set date and time can send PM's then???????

Looks like you & I aren't on the list & how many more, who haven't read here or discovered it yet ? :unsure:

What do we have to do to get it rectified ? The Mods are aware of the situation :(

Looks like you & I aren't on the list & how many more, who haven't read here or discovered it yet ? :unsure:

What do we have to do to get it rectified ? The Mods are aware of the situation :(

And answer came there none !:(

I'm still out :( I tried again to PM Les & am still getting the red notice forbidding me to use the facility :(

In case Les cannot stand the suspense, it was nothing vitally important :D merely a minor niggle which is annoying me slightly.

My Rolla is rarely if ever discussed in Corolla section & most of the posts don't interest me, being of much more modern models. I started a Poll in "Classic Toyota" under the heading "Classic or not"on the 1st Jan 2008. It has had over 2000 views, so isn't doing badly :thumbsup: I check it out every now & again & it is still on the 1st page.

Problem is, that on 9th Aug last year I noticed that 4 votes had gone missing.

For 8

Against 7

Total 19

But I know that the vote prior to that was giving the "Fors" a comfortable lead.

I wanted to ask Les if the missing votes could be found, without causing untold trouble.

I do NOT want a "Fix" If they are against, so be it :P & if it cannot be done, don't worry :D

I still don't have a messages section on my club tool bar telling me "No messages" or other wise :(

Silence ! :( So, I presume it cannot be corrected :unsure:

Having already posted my thanks in "Girls with Tatoos" :offtopic::nono: :lol2: I had better repost here in the proper place.

Having moaned for a few days some kind & anonymous Mod has restored my Message facility.

A very sincerely meant "Many thanks" :thumbsup:

Sadly moderators don't have those sorts of powers - its management you need to thank :)

apologise for the problem folks... thanks to the mods for pointing it out to me ;)

apologise for the problem folks... thanks to the mods for pointing it out to me ;)

Ok then :thumbsup: Thanks to the Mods for pointing out our dilemma to Management & Many thanks to Steve for putting it right ! :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links