Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2011 Plans For You Corolla

LOZZA_T_SPORT

My 2011 plan for my CTS is a new ipod friendly headunit, a good engine service and poss some new wheels.

First thing I want to do is get the 'rolla bloody properly clean again :yes: .Not many mods I know that you can do to a Nightshadow Blue E11 5 door hatch unfortunately :crybaby: ,unless someone can give me some cheap ideas :) .

Still considering upgrading my front Speakers and amp, but then have been for a few years now :lol:

Bing

:thumbsup:

I currently have a set of hel braided lines, mtec front disks and pads waiting to go on, not had a chance to fit them yet. Also currently getting some wind deflectors.

Future plans remain undecided apart from the above.

This year I fancy changing mine into a Supra drool.gif

I gave mine a very good clean inside and out on Monday.Now just got to apply my rainex on all of the windows and restick my wind defelctors back into position as they have dropped slightly

This year I fancy changing mine into a Supra drool.gif

WOW youmust know a very good body shop :thumbsup:

I'll be honest... there's a lot of work involved.... engine, transmission, chassis, suspension etc etc

But i've been building cars over xmas with my son's meccano set so doing it for real can't be much harder....

blink.gif

Clean it

Get the tracking sorted (3pm tommorow)

Full service

Get her dropped ,get some cheap rims and spray them gloss black

Help her suck and poo better (intake and exhaust )

Get the front windows tinted

Get my subs in ,and get some components while im at it

Err thats all i can think ov so far

Full service and Ice should be done end of the month :yes:

Edit ok ,iv got

HID kit

Fli 1000watt monoblock amp

2x hifonics 12" subs

jbl 640watt 4 channel amp

associated wiring

hifonics zeus 6.5" component kit

Apex 40mm lowering springs

sony headunit stalkcontroller

paint for my rims

sorted the tracking

Full service is next week ,along with fitment ov springs,hids and fresh lift bolts

still not been cleaned loool

ran out of money for intake and exhaust ,as id rather go on holiday :yahoo:

Edited by pimpchez

Finish porting my inlet and exhaust manifolds and get them coated/fitted. Finish relocating my Battery to the boot. Remove the air pump !Removed!. Urm. Dno wa else.

Well, the GTi is off to the garage tomorrow for welding and a full respray! After that I will be finishing off the engine work seeing as I'll have Japfest and JAE as my motivation.

The CTS will be kept much the same with a few small tweaks to the engine no doubt, we are leaving the exterior until we have the funds to do something really special, if at all.

Mainly though my year is for attending events with my OC :D

KP

I've just ordered mintex pads all round (£50 camskills), get those fitted.

lacquer my sprayed gearknob tonight (got rid of the peeling chrome)

fit my Apexi, has been too cold.

maybe some engine bay dress up, for show season.

Clean it, drive it, new wheels, going to get the standard ones powder coated black, lower it and new discs and pads all round.

Don't know why people bother with the wind defy thingys they look poo. :lol:

Not many mods I know that you can do to a Nightshadow Blue E11 5 door hatch unfortunately :crybaby: ,unless someone can give me some cheap ideas :) .

Don't do many small mods. Just do only a big one!

If it has the vvti engine, oversize it to 1.8L! hehehe :toast:

If it has the 4efe or 4afe engine you can swap it with the 4efte or with the 4age or 4agze. :thumbsup:

As regards my plans...

- Probably get the ECU reprogrammed (even if I am not sure I wanna do that because of the "money/hp gain" ratio and the "consumption/hp gain" ratio... :crybaby: (The engine runs just fine as it is...)

- Try at some point to re-paint the front and rear bumper.

- Get it cleaned/polished thoroughly.

Can't think of something else right now...

I'm not to big on the wheels/lowering although I have considered it and have thought about it so it's still a possibility.

More like is upgrading to a JL 12w7 running of a HD1200/1 (when they come out) and changing my 4 channel to HD600/4. And even more dynamat will never go amiss so more dynamat. Also need to throw in a proper car audio deep cycle Battery (car needs new Battery anyway) and I'm going to do big 3 wiring upgrade.

Other than that I do oil changes now after 5000 miles so keep up with those, needs front right wheel bearing and a new brake slider kit for the front. Bits and bobs of bodywork need doing and bobs your uncle she ready for summer posing :D

Wheels refurbed - booked

Tte bumper

Trd front strut

Rear anti roll bar (not a must)

Possible CF roof and spoiler wrap

Need new cat converter and downpipe

Then power (possibly a PFC)

:)

BRIDGES if you do the wrap then do get them lacquered! We are thinking of doing it to ours if we don't go for a respray. :thumbsup:

Hey KP :)

Well I've been talking to my mate who does it. There are two CF wraps you can use - The standard matt wrap which looked tasty against the grey or the shiny (already laquered) wrap. But the shiny CF wrap doesnt stick as good as standard and will start to peel due to the backing being made of a foil substance!!

Soooo, spending all that money just for it to peel after a few months is a no no!! But man the normal CF looked hardcore :thumbsup:

Ive had an idea that keeps going over in my head, and that is to fit a mitsubishi evo bonnet naca duct into my CTS bonnet in the correct position for a nice air feed onto my typhoon filter

Give it a go mate!!!

BRIDGES, can't you just lacquer the matte wrap after though?

I think I may give it a go as the bonnets are well priced on eBay and the same with the naca ducts, maybe a summer bonnet bonnet :thumbsup:

It's really satisfying work if you do it yourself, but you have to be confident in your decisions with stuff like that. I'd get scared having to cut the first hole in the bonnet. :lol:

But I do remember last summer, smoothing off and repairing my GTi doors, I bloody loved it. Hot day, plenty of light and some good music in the garage... ah heaven :blush:

:lol:

KP

Hopefully a new piggyback ecu if i can afford it, im going on holiday though so will be a strugle.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links