Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2011 Plans For You Corolla

LOZZA_T_SPORT

Or at least include in your holidays a tour on TRD's garage... :yahoo:

Give it a go mate!!!

BRIDGES, can't you just lacquer the matte wrap after though?

I asked that when I though of spraying engine covers, he said no!! Maybe because of the heat but i'll ask again for the roof when getting prices :thumbsup:

When my insurance is up for renewal in June I'm gonna start modifying my TS

Gonna start with the basics (Induction kit, Exhaust, Coilovers, Strut braces etc) and see where I go from there

Don't think I'll change much cosmetically as I like its sleeper status lol

When my insurance is up for renewal in June I'm gonna start modifying my TS

Gonna start with the basics (Induction kit, Exhaust, Coilovers, Strut braces etc) and see where I go from there

Don't think I'll change much cosmetically as I like its sleeper status lol

Im liking the look of the BC coilovers

Which strut brace would you go for ? :thumbsup:

Im planning running a piggyback ecu, custom exhaust with either sports cat or decat, coilovers or HnR lowering springs to enhance the look a bit amgonst getting the rear bumper resprayed and sorting out a few niggly bits.

But have to save up for ages to pay for it all, i will have to resort to selling myself on street corners any offers lol.

Im planning running a piggyback ecu, custom exhaust with either sports cat or decat, coilovers or HnR lowering springs to enhance the look a bit amgonst getting the rear bumper resprayed and sorting out a few niggly bits.

But have to save up for ages to pay for it all, i will have to resort to selling myself on street corners any offers lol.

Get yourself to Canal st in manchester on a saturday nite theyl be plenty of takers B)

Give it a go mate!!!

I think I may give it a go as the bonnets are well priced on eBay and the same with the naca ducts, maybe a summer bonnet bonnet :thumbsup:

Or,if your quick it could be an Easter bonnet :rolleyes:

Give it a go mate!!!

I think I may give it a go as the bonnets are well priced on eBay and the same with the naca ducts, maybe a summer bonnet bonnet :thumbsup:

Or,if your quick it could be an Easter bonnet :rolleyes:

Very good mate :yahoo:

Get yourself to Canal st in manchester on a saturday nite theyl be plenty of takers B)

A man of experience are you? :P

Quite like the look of the TRD struts on fensport, though a bit expensive mind

A man of experience are you? :P

Quite like the look of the TRD struts on fensport, though a bit expensive mind

drove past on the way to dixy chicken lool

My 2011 plan for my CTS is a new Speakers, pioneer space saver sub and pioneer avh headunit, a good engine service and coilovers and strut braces..

need to know the best strut braces and coilies to get if anyone knows?

BC colies? RM or BR ??

Just ordered a set of Koni Shocks and Springs for the AE92 so my plans are already being put into action :P

Just ordered a set of Koni Shocks and Springs for the AE92 so my plans are already being put into action :P

Awesome mate

Look forward to seeing he pics of the work being done in the garage :thumbsup:

Sell my 2005 T-Sport and get a £1500 bag of poo and concentrate on much more important things like a deposit for a flat

Sell my 2005 T-Sport and get a £1500 bag of poo and concentrate on much more important things like a deposit for a flat

Thats good mate, you wont regret doing this mod :D

Thats good mate, you wont regret doing this mod :D

It'll do my head in to be honest but i'll have a flat so I need the cheapest but fun to drive !Removed! on wheels I can possibly find that I can just dump anywhere and not give a toss about it so I wont be spending money on keeping it mint as i'm a sucker for that. Thats just whilst I get used to running a flat and when i'm on my feet again i'll get something more interesting and newer but it wont be a Toyota as they stopped making interesting cars in 2006 which is a damn shame as they were damn good at it!

I plan to set fire to mine!

Reliability of my 05 plate 52k car is getting annoying.

Since purchase in April last year and 16k of driving its had;

New gearbox bearings

2 Clutches

nsf and nsr wheelbearings

Aux belt tensioner

Lift bolts.

It now requires;

Another clutch, the latest is so noisy again already

Osf wheel bearing

Air bag fault correction

CD player will not load CD's until the car is warm inside, have to bang the top of the dash!

Now fed up, think its going to have to go, but I will be lucky to get 4k for it.

Big depreciation and poor reliability, wheel bearings at less than 60k is so ridiculous, my previous car (leon tdi cupra) had its first wheel bearing replaced at 149k!

Toyota left reliability behind in 2002, mine has been fine so far but i've only had it since August and dont intend to own it more than a year as its approaching 50k and that seems an expensive time to own one of these, plus they are depreciating rapidly

Awesome mate

Look forward to seeing he pics of the work being done in the garage :thumbsup:

Tell me about it! I have decided to annoy them by asking for weekly updates.. I want to know what is being done to my baby!!! :lol:

mine is to hopfully have my engine finished just bought all the parts for the head i need and the parts to fuel the car from monkeywrench racing and came to £1900 lol then tax on top was £400 :o i hate how went up to 20% lol just need to build the bottom end clutch and the turbo kit and few othere bits :D

What bits did you go for in the end mate?

stage 2 cams, valve springs, valves, fuel rail with FPR . 900cc injectors, bigger fuel pump, ARP head studs. main bearing studs and con-rod studs. oil filter adapter( for feed to turbo ) errmm and few othere little bits can member lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links