Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

99 E11 Sr

PaulinhoT

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaulinhoT

• So I bought a G6R

• Steven252

• KPARRIS-JONES

No realy update this month, busy sorting finances and things around the home.

E11.jpg

:)

The numer plate is yeah lol.. I would like to own it though :)

I wasn't too sure, thought it was 'shopped at first, but then wondered if you had done something similar to me!

I've looked at getting some "show" plates but haven't even replaced my worn plates on the car yet lol. I've also looked at private plates ££££, What did you do to yours?

I got a plate relative to car - K 20V FX, You could get R 16 TTE, S 16 TTE or T 16 TTE for £189 + transfer fee.

Kev.

I have S12 TTE on mine, S and 12 together are nearly 'SR' and TTE speaks for itself I think.

IMG_6282.jpg

I also have Cologne North Rhine-Westphalia number plate holders in reference to TTE base and design studio.

Oh I like all these... I will look into this :)

Cheers Y'all

Paul, your too late - I've just bought S16 TTE (Supercharged 1.6 TTE) B) :D

Kev - you just cost me £225 ;)

John

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of an update other than to say Connie has now gone clean :) I removed the stickers the other night, and thought to myself it looks a lot better with out them.

Rain.jpg

Rain1.jpg

Paul, your too late - I've just bought S16 TTE (Supercharged 1.6 TTE) B) :D

Kev - you just cost me £225 ;)

John

Oh dear, what have I started..... hehe!

Thanks Steven, I decided that as I fast approuch 41, the stickers aren't really me lol..

Some bigger wheels, coilovers, anti roll bar, bushes, and engine conversion are though lol :)

Does look better without the stickers , took mine to the workshop today and pick up the GT4 on Saturday. Really beginning to feel guilty that im gonna be pulling the Corolla to pieces.

Bigger wheels, coilovers, ARB's, bushes and engine conversion - That's the way to go - things to do before you're 50.

Compressor013.jpg

All of the above included.

Kev

I was "thinking" about getting some wide arches from Booster..

I should have done more work on the car to be honest, but I've actually been really busy with work (good thing) and sorting some things out at home. I still can't decide which way to take the car really. I think sorting the faded bumper and roof spoiler is a defo, as is the brakes and suspension.

I just don't want to buy twice, if that makes sense :)

I was "thinking" about getting some wide arches from Booster..

I should have done more work on the car to be honest, but I've actually been really busy with work (good thing) and sorting some things out at home. I still can't decide which way to take the car really. I think sorting the faded bumper and roof spoiler is a defo, as is the brakes and suspension.

I just don't want to buy twice, if that makes sense :)

Paul i honestly think that the spoiler would come back to new with a bit of P2000 and a machine polish ;)

Have u got the prices from booster? There well.... How to put it... Expensive. I wanted a set of sideskirts from them and they were £300 for the pair! Plus then import tax ontop of that at 20%! I have the full E11 price guide they emailed to me if you want me to forward it?

Know what you mean about buying twice all to very well!

Works a good thing, tough times ATM :thumbsup:

think I worked out the prices as following:

"WRC" frontbumper wide-edition + 8cm £373.76

"WRC" Frondfenders Left £370.75

"WRC" Frondfenders Right £370.75

Insideprotection for frondfender Left £108.51

Insideprotection for frondfender Right £108.51

"WRC" frontgrille £198.31

"WRC" Composit bonne real air-intake £374.76

"WRC" wide rearfenders Left £295.31

"WRC" wide rearfenders Right £295.31

Insideprotections for rearfenders Left £ 26.12

Insideprotections for rearfenders Right £ 26.12

Roofspoiler model " WRC" £334.57

Total pre duty £2587.47

21% import duty £543.36

Grand total £3130.83

Not a nice number is it :( I was quoted about £1k - £1500 to fit and paint.. which just ads to the sillyness.. On a Sunday morning that seems rather a lot lol

Have u got the prices from booster? There well.... How to put it... Expensive. I wanted a set of sideskirts from them and they were £300 for the pair! Plus then import tax ontop of that at 20%! I have the full E11 price guide they emailed to me if you want me to forward it?

I think I may stick with my carbon ideas lol :)

Steven, yes if you could email me the price list, although having worked it out I think I may give it a miss.. just seems a crazy amount that could be put into better areas of the car.

Chip.jpg

The picture above shows a stone chip in the middle of the rear spoiler, oddly I saw the stone bounce in front of me coming straight towards my windscreen, but it just missed it.

The picture below shows the other marks on the very front edge of where it's mounted. I think when I get paid at the end of the month I will just drop it down the bodyshop, and see what they can do (after I have told them not to remove the TTE decal).

Chip1.jpg

As for the front bumper (pic. below), well the paint on that is all cracked, but as I plan to have my mesh and fogs mounted to it (and some carbon parts) I haven't really treated the paint to anything other than some car shampoo.

Cracking.jpg

Urban.jpg

Here she is with a little rain on her, Connie goes urban :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links