Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Rav4?

Paulus17

Well we've got her :yahoo: and she looks even better now then when we first saw her :D

I really just hope all is well with her as it's always a worry when getting a new second hand car for the first few weeks.

Haven't had a chance to take any piccys yet but will post em up as soon as i do.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paulus17

• bitman

• Big Kev

• crofter

Worry Not

I drove "bullet proof" Audi Diesel A6's for years before getting my 4.2 RAV, For a while I was very worried that I might be making a mistake.

But having had it since January, and also driven it in the last heavy snow we had, I am really pleased with it.

One huge benefit I never really thought about, is the fact you are so much higher up and can see over the hedges when pottering along the country lanes where we live.

So far I am getting an overall average of 32mpg, everyone I asked before I got it said I would be lucky to get 28mpg.

Enjoy

Phil

Cheers Chris.

I'm sure that we will be happy with ours as much as everyone else seems happy with theirs :thumbsup:

This was a bit of a spur of the moment,moment buying this car so we will just have to wait and see how things go,fingers crossed :D

So here is a better piccy of our RAV.

Hope you like :D

I will put a couple more piccys in the photo section.

RAV 4.2 GX VVT-I 2002 model.

rav13.jpg

just one word; B) !

:lol:

and now stop worrying and start driving :thumbsup:

"She asked me if it was a 4x4,i said i think all Ravs are,not really knowing but i thought they were!!!

The mechanic who was the only person at the place said it was not a 4x4,but when we went back for another look the gaffer said it was??"

Not all RAV4 models are 4x4. All the RAV4 MK2 GX's are, so yours will be.

Wow, your RAV is looking fab in that pic! It's a great drive, don't worry about it, just enjoy it!

Thanks Bitman :thumbsup:

We will start to enjoy it now.

Hi Ady,thank you for your comment.

We do feel at ease now about what we have and with it been a 4x4 thanks to everyones input on here :thumbsup:

So thank you all for helping out with your advice.

I/we can also see what you mean now also about this model been a good looker :D

We can't believe how good the body work is still after such high mileage.There are chips on her and a few scratches but think it's incredible the condition of her :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links